Is it uncommon to be young and into this?

• Thread starterqui_est
  • Start date
Not 100% sure, but I'm 26, been into the "scene" for quite a few years now, and while there were some other girls dating blk guys when I was in High School I have met very, very, very few young girls (locally at least) who are also into the scene (although many guys I've met have claimed to have met other young white girls around here) not one has actually had any kind of proof what so ever, lol. So I'd say yes, it's not a younger girls game really. At least not in this area that I have observed, and while I'm sure many are discreet like I am I'd also have thought by now at least one of the guys I'd been with would have also been with a younger white girl, and I've asked, lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would consider you "voluptuous", but definitely NOT fat. Very sexy, though!

Yeah I noticed that too, made a post about video games a while ago that was ignored. Although it might have also been because of my rambling. :p

Still in the 20's myself, though never actually lived the fantasy. Kind of sad how, to me at least, the years your gf will be the hottest are probably the years when she's still big on fidelity and hasn't yet got bored enough to want to try something different. At least that's my experience.