Is it uncommon to be young and into this?

• Thread starterqui_est
  • Start date

qui_est

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2007
I find there are a lot more older women here. That's fine, but I was just wondering. Are the black males older too? Why is this?

Anyway, share of my pics. I'm 23.

Dark Cavern Forums - qui_est's Album: me

Definitely Normal

Yeah I sorta see the same thing you do, a bunch of older people. I'm a 22 year old black male and I've been into white girls for a long time, maybe because I grew up in a white area. But anyway, I think it's very normal and I'm glad to see someone younger in here. Anyway, hit me up if you want to chat sometime

I wouldn't necessarily call it uncommon. I think sometimes older women are more open about things like this sometimes. Especially when it comes to those around them and what they think. I think no matter what the situation sexual and nonsexual when we get older we tend to just go with what we like and are more open about it.

I think there is a good mix of young and old here.

I don't know the answer to this question. I do know that I am in love though. You are smoking girl.

older and wiser

Absolutely adored your pics! I think basically it's because mature women are more sure about their needs and are generally more independent.

Count me in the under 30's.

definitely get tittyfucked the hell outta ;-)

We need plenty of older people to guide us young people, because we have the vigor of youth, but not the wisdom of years. The oldies have taken the hard yards and plenty of hard knocks, and have survived to tell their story of how they stepped out of their comfort zone and left vanilla behind. If I did not appreciate their contribution, I would be on another website a long time ago.

Damn. Look so good it hurt. You one fine ass white girl. But I swear I seen your pics somewhere else.

qui_est said:
I find there are a lot more older women here. That's fine, but I was just wondering. Are the black males older too? Why is this?

Anyway, share of my pics. I'm 23.

Dark Cavern Forums - qui_est's Album: me

Dear Youngster,
Let me explain why you'll find a lot of older white women here, you don't know it now if when you get into your thirties, you will have more confident and know what you what, WHEN YOU GET INTO YOUR 40's, YOU START TO REALIZE THAT YOU BETTER MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT YOUTH YOU HAVE LEFT, BEFORE YOU START LOOKING TO OLD AND/OR LOSING WHAT EVER SEXUAL POWESS YOU STILL HAVE,,,,,,TOGETHER WITH ALREADY HAVING YOUR KIDS AND/OR REACHING MENOPAUSE.........EQUALS MORE OLDER WHITE WOMEN BEEN HERE,,,,,,,THERE IS LESS TIME TO TRY BLACK COCK, YOU SEE ITS BOTH BLACK WOMEN AND OLDER WHITE WOMEN THAT ARE WORRIED ABOUT YOUNGER WHITE WOMEN TAKING ALL THE BLACK COCK.

...YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND MEN YOUNGER AND OLDER LOOKING/WANTING SOME PUSSY WHERE EVER IT IS.

I think the younger a girl goes black the better. You're welcome here sexy as are all your limey friends

I don't think it is uncommon. Well, me and my girl are both 22 and while not active on the whole thing, IR sure is one fantasy we share.

greg_thegreg said:
I don't think it is uncommon. Well, me and my girl are both 22 and while not active on the whole thing, IR sure is one fantasy we share.

its 2009, there is no reason, you and you girl should not just go get yourselves black boyfriends, to hell with the haters, do it now and live your fantasy.

Its not like that mate. Its just one of our fantasies and it is just a fantasy. Doing it for real is just not for us, would fuck the relationship up and what not.

i agree with greg..i share same situation..with my 20 year old gf...i would be able to date a girl who has sex with other men...idea is hot...but not for real...mentally to much

Im just over 40 - it takes this long to see the kids off, so your a person again not a mom, your a lot more comfortable with your sexuality and it also just feels a lot better than when in your 20s!

kathi said:
Im just over 40 - it takes this long to see the kids off, so your a person again not a mom, your a lot more comfortable with your sexuality and it also just feels a lot better than when in your 20s!

Interesting point on this. Have you gone out and spread4blacks after your kids departed?

20 right here