• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is my wife a hotwife??

• Thread starterZAPPATA007
  • Start date

ZAPPATA007

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2010
Hi.
I am very new at this forum. I am a hubby who has been fantasizing about becoming a cuckold for years. Wife has known only me from a sexual point of view and she is (from my point of view) pretty conservative, but still very modern.
After months of chatting with a professional sensual masseur; I set her up for a massage to get her to relax and heal her back.....with his help, my accomplice masseur used special oils and touches to get her so relaxed he actually massaged her pussy and tits and got her to reach orgasms 3 times during the 3 different sessions (one session a day). BUT I did tell her that she needed to do that to get our sexlife sexed up and loosen up her vagina muscles.
Now the masseur relocated very far. When I bring up the subject about him visiting town she does say she's like to "see" him again because he is nice. And that stops here. I have never dared tell her about my fanatsy.

Now the 2 questions I have for you are:

1/ Is that a good sign she is ready for more? Or did she do the massages only because I asked her for physiotherapy reasons?....can massages lead to women get more aroused? her reaching orgasms with him does that mean anything?

2/ If things work out; and that is a big IF.....and she tries another bigger cock or gentler manly hands that know how to get her to orgasms (I am not that good)....is there any way she would reverse back to monogamous relationship with me? I mean if she gets fucked by another and she likes it, will she feel ashamed and regretful afterwards? or will she want more?

Sorry about the ignorance, but I really need to have the above 2 points cleared as I now have a chance to get this guy into town in a couple of weeks and need your experience and guidance on how to proceed without damaging our relationship and marriage. Thanks all !!

Hotwife?

I am a husband and Massage therapist that occasionally does sensual/sexual massage.
In my experience this could go either way. In my case, My wife went to a man that did what your Massuer did only ended the massage on my wife with oral sex, (Her first) However she valued our relationship so much that now I do her massages and always have a 'happy ending' including oral sex on her and sometimes intercourse. If you are not able or willing to learn how to massage and relax her the way he can, she may come to depend on him to allow herself to 'let go'.

Cheers, Harry

More info would help

ZAPPATA007 said:
Hi.
I am very new at this forum. I am a hubby who has been fantasizing about becoming a cuckold for years. Wife has known only me from a sexual point of view and she is (from my point of view) pretty conservative, but still very modern.
After months of chatting with a professional sensual masseur; I set her up for a massage to get her to relax and heal her back.....with his help, my accomplice masseur used special oils and touches to get her so relaxed he actually massaged her pussy and tits and got her to reach orgasms 3 times during the 3 different sessions (one session a day). BUT I did tell her that she needed to do that to get our sexlife sexed up and loosen up her vagina muscles.
Now the masseur relocated very far. When I bring up the subject about him visiting town she does say she's like to "see" him again because he is nice. And that stops here. I have never dared tell her about my fanatsy.

1/ Is that a good sign she is ready for more? Or did she do the massages only because I asked her for physiotherapy reasons?....can massages lead to women get more aroused? her reaching orgasms with him does that mean anything?

2/ If things work out; and that is a big IF.....and she tries another bigger cock or gentler manly hands that know how to get her to orgasms (I am not that good)....is there any way she would reverse back to monogamous relationship with me? I mean if she gets fucked by another and she likes it, will she feel ashamed and regretful afterwards? or will she want more?

Sorry about the ignorance, but I really need to have the above 2 points cleared as I now have a chance to get this guy into town in a couple of weeks and need your experience and guidance on how to proceed without damaging our relationship and marriage. Thanks all !!

Firstly without knowing the circumstances you are bringing the masseur back for and the rationale for her allowing him to make her cum it's hard to give really constructive advice.

If he is coming to your home will he be staying overnight with you since you say it's a long journey.

Secondly if you have his trust and your wife so far has allowed him to take her to an orgasm each time he has massaged her, could you using the same rationale tell her you have told the masseur to use any technique he feels would help her condition most. If she knows in advance that you have given control over to the masseur to do whatever he wants to with her and he fucks her, then you need to be very close and reassuring after he's done her, having first had confirmation from him he had his cock inside her. It is usually very easy for a man to slip his cock into a woman as she cums, she's usually at her most reception to penile entry during her orgasm.

IF he does her and confirms to you, you then really need to discuss the situation with her in the MOST SUPPORTIVE manner. If he is staying overnight and the discussion goes well with your wife, then ask her if she'd like you to learn to do what he does to her, in that way the following day you could be present to watch [and learn] while he massages then fucks your wife. Don't do anything other than watch and reassure her all is well, don't go down on her or anything, leave these developments for other occasions. IF you get to this stage then other scenarios to get her cucking you with others could be explored.

Just hoping this helps you, if you want to discuss this further then PM me again with more details of how and why the masseur taking her to orgasm is accepted by your wife and more details of the travel arrangements for his next visit.

4julie said:
Firstly without knowing the circumstances you are bringing the masseur back for and the rationale for her allowing him to make her cum it's hard to give really constructive advice.

If he is coming to your home will he be staying overnight with you since you say it's a long journey.

Secondly if you have his trust and your wife so far has allowed him to take her to an orgasm each time he has massaged her, could you using the same rationale tell her you have told the masseur to use any technique he feels would help her condition most. If she knows in advance that you have given control over to the masseur to do whatever he wants to with her and he fucks her, then you need to be very close and reassuring after he's done her, having first had confirmation from him he had his cock inside her. It is usually very easy for a man to slip his cock into a woman as she cums, she's usually at her most reception to penile entry during her orgasm.

IF he does her and confirms to you, you then really need to discuss the situation with her in the MOST SUPPORTIVE manner. If he is staying overnight and the discussion goes well with your wife, then ask her if she'd like you to learn to do what he does to her, in that way the following day you could be present to watch [and learn] while he massages then fucks your wife. Don't do anything other than watch and reassure her all is well, don't go down on her or anything, leave these developments for other occasions. IF you get to this stage then other scenarios to get her cucking you with others could be explored.

Just hoping this helps you, if you want to discuss this further then PM me again with more details of how and why the masseur taking her to orgasm is accepted by your wife and more details of the travel arrangements for his next visit.

Thanks for the advice.

Well, he does not stay overnight. but at a nearby hotel where we visit him.

Next time he is in town, arrange to meet with him, and have your wife meet you there. At the last moment, you cal and tell her to entertain him, that you are detained by an urgent work matter, and that she should see him, and have a wonderful time. :cool:

She has potential. It sounds like she's getting there...

ZAPPATA,

ZAPPATA007 said:
Now the masseur relocated very far away. When I bring up the subject about him visiting town she does say she'd like to "see" him again because he is nice. And it stops there. I have never dared tell her about my fanatsy.

Bringing your wife's now-distant masseur back from time-to-time to do her sounds real pricey. Why not hire a new masseur located nearby to give your wife similarly-sensuous massages; i.e., leading to orgasm each time and perhaps working her up, over time, to multiple orgasms per massage...?

ZAPPATA007 said:

(I) 1) Is it a good sign my wife is ready for more? 2) Or did she do the massages only because I asked her for physiotherapy reasons? 3) Can massages lead to women becoming more aroused? 4) Does my wife having orgasms with her masseur mean anything?

This is multi-part, so I've numbered your individual questions.

1) Yes.

2) Don't worry about it. What matters is, your wife very-much liked her massages and orgasmed each time.

3) Yes. Specifically, your wife was sexually-aroused by her masseur.

4) Yes. Your wife's orgasms mean that in addition to being sexually-aroused by her masseur, she felt sufficiently relaxed and at-ease with him to let herself go completely and orgasm each time he did her.

ZAPPATA007 said:
(II) If things work out (that is a big IF), and if my wife tries another bigger cock or gentler manly hands that know how to bring her to orgasm, is there any way she would revert back to a monogamous relationship with me afterwards? I mean, if she gets fucked by another and likes it, will she feel ashamed and regretful afterwards? Or will she want more?

Probably it isn't possible to make that prediction in advance with confidence. ("Predictions are difficult, especially of the future" —Yogi Berra.) A woman who used to maintain an excellent web site that included many variations of "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages (Cherry Lee, Ph.D.) pointed out that if a married woman feels ashamed and awkward after fucking a man other than her husband for the first time since her marriage, the best antidote is for her to fuck him again as soon as possible... then again and again (etc). After a while, fucking other men while her cuckold husband remains faithful to her will seem perfectly normal.

ZAPPATA007 said:
Sorry about the ignorance, but I really need to have the above 2 points cleared up as I now have a chance to get this guy into town in a couple of weeks and need your experience and guidance on how to proceed without damaging our relationship and marriage.

No need to apologize. Your questions are, in part, what this forum is all about. For you the question of interest, IMO, is whether your wife's sexual pleasure and satisfaction will be increased if you bring her masseur back to town and he does her again. Her (and your) past experiences suggest the answer is clearly "yes."

Ergo, my suggestion is: Go for it!

—Custer

Thanks

Thanks you all for your supoprt and advice. I have replied on PM to most of the ones who took th trouble to spend few minutes advising me. Much appreciated....being new at this is not easy, and only support from you can give me the courage and ambition to proceed...

Pic

...as a follow up for you all to have a better idea on her....this is a small part of her....

Attachments

• MQM%20%2826%29.jpg
    MQM%20%2826%29.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 296
MacNfries said:
ZAPPATA007, delicious rump ... so its 6 months later ... care to share where the two of you are in your cuckolding/hotwifing goals? What ever become of the masseur? Has she had any other experiences? :confused:

Well, the masseur did not make it back. However, she has changed a lot; and to be truthful this was done with VERY little of my help. She started taking a lot more good care of herself (hair, dresses etc) and even started accepting going out to week-end bars with me. As I did tell her guys stared at her and they usually like sexily dressed ladies; she went out the following days and she bought few dresses that I have never ever seen her wear before. Shorter dresses and high-heels shoes etc. She now is serious about going out, with me, every week-end to bars and even tells me about that guy and this guy looking good etc. Even when we watch TV, she says "wao, this guy is really good looking..."...when I try to follow up like "yeap, but you sure you can handle him bed?"..she goes "You crazy! I did not mean it like that, just his looks are appealing, you're such a pervert" while smiling....and this kinda, puts me off as I think sometimes she only does that to make herself look good and more attractive to me and does not have any "hotwife" conotations...

Sure Mac...here is another pic

By the way, she is also accepting now to put lingerie that I am bying for her to show it off to me and lets me take pics without never asking what I do with those pics....

I will follow your advice, but she is open talking with guys (with me) at bars and is usually very friendly with them, especially the older ones. But talks are just chit-chats or small talks.....
I am sure she would be open to talk with men at bars if they appproach her, but she would say those are just friendly talks and nothing else to deduct from that...

Attachments

• M (12).JPG
    M (12).JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 174
...just another pic....

Attachments

• MQM (14).jpg
    MQM (14).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 133
Latest pics

...lost a couple of pounds....

Attachments

• l 066.jpg
    l 066.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 88
VERY nice looking wife Zappata! Has ass looks similar to my wife's. Care to show a pic of her breasts and front?

Zappata,

ZAPPATA007 said:
My wife has started taking better care of herself (hair, dresses, etc) and now accepts going out to bars with me on weekends. I've told her guys stare at her, and they usually like sexy-dressed women...

Good... it's important to encourage your wife to dress hot by pointing out guys are looking at her, and you find yourself turned on by that...

ZAPPATA007 said:
She went out the following days and bought a few dresses like I have never seen her wear before. And with high-heeled shoes, etc.

That's very positive. Your wife is responding well to your encouragement...

ZAPPATA007 said:
She is now serious about going out with me every weekend to bars, and tells me about this guy and that guy looking good, etc.

Excellent! You might consider proposing a game... that the two of you go to a bar "together but separately," with your wife walking in first, taking a seat at a table or the bar and ordering a drink, then you walking in (say) five or so minutes later and sitting elsewhere, as if you're don't know her, "just to see what happens..."

ZAPPATA007 said:
When we watch TV my wife says things like: "Whoa, that guy is really good looking..."... etc... but when I follow up with something like: "Yes, but you sure you could handle him bed?" She says: "You crazy!? I did not mean it like that, but just that his looks are appealing. You're such a pervert..." while smiling.

Your wife is teasing you and playing with your mind. I suggest playing along in a way that encourages her ("Yes, yes... of course, darling..."), instead of feeling frustrated and offended.

You might also consider suggesting to your wife she go out to bars with one or more of her woman friends, instead of just with you, "just for fun." (Men in bars, of course, are likely to interpret two women who come in together as "friends who are looking.")

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread