• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is she getting closer?

ImaScorpio

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
As many of you know I have been a member of this forum for years. As with many others I love the idea of sharing my wife with black men. She is aware of all my fantasies and as of yet she still has not fulfilled any of them. Well last night as we sat on the couch together petting and flirting I asked her to talk dirty to me the next time we had sex and told her she knows what I want to hear. She claimed she was unsure, so I informed her to make up a story of her fucking a black guy and so forth. We continued to fool around and I told her about how common the scenerio was of wht men wanting to share their wht wives with blks, and told her about the Nip Tuck episode. As I rubbed between her legs I asked her what type of blk cock would she like to try and she told me a a big fat one, not a long cock but a fat one. Next she began to give me head, and during sex we did alittle roleplay.
My question is am I on the right track? Is she getting closer to possibly fulfilling one of my fantasies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back