• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

is she ready?

Looking good

Hi

would definitely like to see more. She looks good from what I can see. Want to follow up on this?

follow up

Hi Madmitac coudlnt add you glad you like what you see get in touch if you wanna chat more

Attachments

• 3333333331.jpg
    3333333331.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 354
Last edited by a moderator:
hi and wow

wow one hot babe got to be said shes hot as fuck busting out me boxers here love to see more of that hot babe hmmmmmmmmmmmm, great body

is she ready

Hi London.glad you like what you see,here are some more for you will carry on posting if people want to see more let us know here on in chatroom

Attachments

• yyyyyyy.jpg
    yyyyyyy.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 353
  • yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 344
A true dark cavern princess,thats need to be blackend

Last edited by a moderator:
A True Slapper

Have chatted to the cuck on msn
AND SEEN PICS OF HIS ***** WITH NIGGA DICK
this gals a true slapper who loves BBC now
very similar to my wife:clap:

ready

she looked great jimz ill try and send the video to you

Attachments

• MOV00061.jpg
    MOV00061.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 275
  • MOV00257.jpg
    MOV00257.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 169
hi uk-hubby here i was chatting to u about her today, she looks just as u said a slapper very hot

is she ready

hi Bill thanks for the hot comment a cpl more pics you asked for hope you enjoy them too

Attachments

• glglglg.jpg
    glglglg.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 189
  • glglglglglgglg.jpg
    glglglglglgglg.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 182
she ready

this is my married lover now im meeting her again sat night with her cucked hubby and for sure she be 100% black cock lover hubby going to pick me up in the car as she sit in the back drives up for a drink and buys them while sitting in the car or other end of the pub and be on call until we decide we want to go and have more fun and then drive us to a hotel for some fun

she gone past ready ,sat night

we met up sat night newcoupleuk my cuck boy pick me up with his wife my lover in the back of the car looking so damn hot and sexy giving her a kiss and he drove us to a pub as we flirted in the back of the car to cut a long story short we ended back up in the car kissing and touching all over that then playwith with her wet pussy as her hubby drove us around as i made her come and telling him how good and wet his wife was for her black lover he pulled over and we ordered him not to take his hands off the steering wheel so not to play with himself and make a mess as she laughed and humiliated him making her cum over and over till she pulled my jeans down and boasted to the boy about my big black cock before sucking it as he looked on with hand still on the steering wheel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back