• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is there a place where white sissy boys can meet Black Men?

• Thread starterbbcslaveboy
  • Start date
srx said:
Take her out and find some big cock for her ,did you want to watch as well or do you want some of that cock too?

20210807_121351.jpg

• Love
Reactions: summ1962
With a white cock like that she should stay at home.

bbcslaveboy said:
I'm wondering how many Black Men are actually out there that are into young, smooth, in shape, fem white boys? I for one find myself to be very submissive to Black Men and would love to dress up for them and do whatever they want me to do. I would just like to know if they are here, and if not, where else?
Talkee.com used to have a bunch of free phone chat rooms to hook up locally. Also Fetlife.com. Be as girly as possible, passable sissies always get more sex, Domestic subs always get more Doms / Daddies looking to own them.
For me as a BLACK man from New York, its about how attentive a issy is to instructions, how well they fit into panties, and if they are good urinals and asslickers.

modern to modern.jpeg compare extreme.jpg rimming all that matters.gif

Reactions: firedogg81

Users who are viewing this thread