• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Is there a place where white sissy boys can meet Black Men?

• Thread starterbbcslaveboy
  • Start date

bbcslaveboy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2008
I'm wondering how many Black Men are actually out there that are into young, smooth, in shape, fem white boys? I for one find myself to be very submissive to Black Men and would love to dress up for them and do whatever they want me to do. I would just like to know if they are here, and if not, where else?

Reactions: natasnaikul and obeahbrown
Hopefully not in the cuck area. Perhaps we need a seperate area for gay

dearest mhall - actually it's not a 'gay' matter - it's rather a submissive sissy question due to our wish to be considered by gorgeous black men who appreciate, we hope, the adoring attentions of pretty sissy boys - in the kind of scenario our black masters would wish us to be ... love

Mmm. I'll bite my tongue. You believe what you want to believe and I will believe what I want to believe. As far as I am concerned, in the obvious abscence of a female in the scenario, it's gay. Not knocking it, just stating my thoughts. Dress it up all you want, calling it sissy does not make it any the less gay.

Cut the lawn for a black couple twice a month without accepting any wages. That is a good way to show your feminine, submissive side. Call them "Sir" and "Madame" to show proper respect.

Won't be very long before they give you a chance to do extra (free) work
for them, and you should feel "ever so lucky".

Eventually, you will be given the "gift" of being allowed to cut the grass for their friends - that would be a "promotion in your job".

If you cut the edges of the grass very well, you will be asked back to pull weeds out.

i would like to know of a place in pittsburgh where a white boi cound finds blk men to serve

dear mhall
your comments are interesting - thank you

You would be surprised how many black men are bi-sexual..really surprised.
In reality, they are no different than you or I..they like sex, to get off, and a hot mouth or ass to enjoy is nice.
Many don't get to fuck a tight ass, most women won't allow that luxury, or even swallow that hot cum. Me, I take care of their needs, and they want more..which works out well for us all..Discreet is the term, no one knows..cum and go..I don't tell, they don't tell, and we get what we want..satisfaction and pleasure..
It is about sex, not gay..getting your nut is not a bad thing.

Oh Josetta! Now that's what I really need! Promote my gay/cuck ass

Last edited by a moderator:
Josetta said:
Cut the lawn for a black couple twice a month without accepting any wages. That is a good way to show your feminine, submissive side. Call them "Sir" and "Madame" to show proper respect.

Won't be very long before they give you a chance to do extra (free) work
for them, and you should feel "ever so lucky".

Eventually, you will be given the "gift" of being allowed to cut the grass for their friends - that would be a "promotion in your job".

If you cut the edges of the grass very well, you will be asked back to pull weeds out.

oh yes! I need work! I'm a punk ass bitch and I want to add that fact, and I love promotions....Want to serve blacks in Phoenix! see my ads

Last edited by a moderator:
I now seek to please on my own

Since the wife started having me fluff, clean, a be used as a piece of ass I now have black men on my own in order to be used as I was born to do. Houston is a good place for this since there is a large black population and I am now well known as a white boy who will give it up in a second. They often share my phone number and sometimes bring a buddy to be serviced.

Attachments

• 2 niggers at both ends.jpg
    2 niggers at both ends.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 684
  • Another black guy enjoying my mouth.jpg
    Another black guy enjoying my mouth.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 730
  • Big black cock down my throat.jpg
    Big black cock down my throat.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 657
  • Fucked bareback.jpg
    Fucked bareback.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 675
  • Taking a pounding.jpg
    Taking a pounding.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 682
bi or gay, men on men is just that. girl on girl is the same, but far more accepted, if not a huge turn on for most (at least men). you dont have to be a sissy to be gay, and being gay doesnt make you a sissy. there are plenty of bi black men, gay ones too. they are no different than any others in that regard. there are even black sissys out there too. we just dont see them on here.

i want my bitch wife ruined for real men

cutting the lawn is some of the dumbest shit i have ever heard. really

Back on point, sort of, I'm a married white guy who would love to find some BBC to service. Call it whatever the hell you want, I want to service some BBC. Maybe there could be a section here: Men seeking BBC, or something like that. Guys looking for it can post shit and anyone interested can pm or email them if they like to keep it on the DL. Just a thought.

I totally agree! I am a white guy who enjoys sucking black cock. I would love to have a place to go to find bbc interested in being sucked off. I have used Craigs List and AFF. I usually find more white guys wanting me to suck them off then black guys.

Sexpig said:
Since the wife started having me fluff, clean, a be used as a piece of ass I now have black men on my own in order to be used as I was born to do. Houston is a good place for this since there is a large black population and I am now well known as a white boy who will give it up in a second. They often share my phone number and sometimes bring a buddy to be serviced.

please hook me up!

sissyslutlily

Try a Georgia State Prison

verga

IMG_20190501_145123_resized_20190508_031000759.jpg

• Love
Reactions: summ1962
wife needs fucked said:
i want my bitch wife ruined for real men
Take her out and find some big cock for her ,did you want to watch as well or do you want some of that cock too?

Users who are viewing this thread