Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
2wheel said:
Dorian is still active all the way to Nova Scotia - takeaway: "don't fuck with mother nature - she holds all the cards!"
Good recognition — I like it.

Also, it was good to hear you and your wife live far enough from the coast that you were not adversely affected by Hurricane Dorian.

Any update on your wife's ST therapist, who aspired to become a hotwife.... and is well-suited to attract lovers, it sounded like, from your description of her....?

Last edited:
Nothing from her. I think she'll reach out when the time is right, she gave me the sense she needed an 'uncle confessor'.
Like a frog in boiling water this week I noticed a change. Several months ago HWR was in a constant state if arousal needing sexual stimulation to satisfy her persistent urge. Even to the point of her contacting her regulars for a romp. However this past week I didn't see that 'need', it was a desire, not an overwhelming need. I wondered if the PGAD had run its course and was dissipating.

Anyway Mr. commuter did appear Friday morning for an 'on the way to work' quickie. The bartender also appeared for a pre-shift session with HWR. He did ask if we are still on for 9/15, she answered quicker than I with a very firm absolutely. He said good that he had contacted 12 guys and needed to confirm and give them the necessary info as to the location. I hadn't booked the room yet, but will do so later today. He asked HWR if she wanted to know about the guys. She said it wasn't necessary.

Reactions: 4adventure
2wheel said:
Nothing from her [my wife's ST evaluator]. I think she'll reach out when the time is right; she gave me the sense she needed an 'uncle confessor.'
OK. I remain interested in hearing about it when she gets in touch with you again — to say, I hope, that she has made progress with her apparently-reluctant husband (but even if she hasn't).
Re.:
2wheel said:
Like a frog in [gradually] boiling water, this week I [finally] noticed a change. Several months ago HWR was in a constant state of arousal needing sexual stimulation to satisfy her persistent urge. ....... However, this past week I didn't see that 'need', it was a desire, not an overwhelming need. I wondered if the PGAD had run its course and was dissipating.
And:
2wheel said:
..... The bartender also appeared [last Friday] for a pre-shift session with HWR. He did ask if we are still on for 9/15; she answered quicker than I with a very firm, "Absolutely." He said good, that he had contacted 12 guys and needed to confirm and give them the necessary info as to the location. .....
I guess I would have to say that looking forward to getting gang-banged by 12 men doesn't sound like your wife's intense desires for sex have subsided. Maybe she's saving up her cravings for this weekend....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4adventure
It's almost impossible to figure out HWR. Her swings are cataclysmic, I am constantly getting whiplash. Basically I just fasten my seatbelt and hold on to the grab bars.

Update on Sunday's upcoming GB - text exchange with the bartender

1568363005562.png

It's Saturday 4:30pm and HWR is like a nervous Nelly about tomorrows GB. I asked her if she wants to cancel it. She said absolutely not. I said OK it’ll be one less thing on her bucket list. She said it’s not on my bucket list but it is something I want to do, badly. Next update tomorrow.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Monday 9/16. We're still at the OMNI. She's sound asleep as I do my morning computer thing. This is post-GB time, it went off perfectly yesterday, I'll get it on paper ASAP. A lot to process. It was amazing!!

Reactions: Custer Laststand and 69eatmore77
2wheel said:
Monday 9/16. We're still at the OMNI. She's sound asleep as I do my morning computer thing. This is post-GB time, it went off perfectly yesterday, I'll get it on paper ASAP. A lot to process. It was amazing!!
Excellent, 2wheel. Thanks for the update. Good to hear your wife did well with her gang bang, especially given her health situation.

2wheel, glad to hear that it went perfectly for her. It just boosts our wives' confidence level when they do things like this. GTR

Sunday 9/15, GB Day.

We arrived at the hotel at 10:00am for early check in. We had lube, water and paper towels. It was a great suite overlooking the ocean just as I planned. Large balcony with sliding door access. 2 queen beds, 3rd floor so no view into the room so we left the drapes open for natural daylight. She showered as soon as we got there and put on a hotel bathrobe. This was a very expense room, almost $300 per night. We nervously but patiently waited for the arrival of our 'guests'. 11:00am arrived and no show, she was visibly disappointed but also looked relieved. I sensed a lot of trepidation, wondered if it was excitement that I was miss-reading. She commented on being stood up. I told her she should have patience it was just 11:00. At 11:07 there as a knock on the door. I opened the door and greeted the bartender and 3 guys (1 black 2 white). They stepped in, scanned the room and headed into the gathering/living room. I looked at him and asked if that was it. He said he hoped not. No sooner did I ask him there was another knock, 3 more entered (2 white 1 Hispanic). The bartender was talking to HWR by now as I did door duty. They all went into the bedroom. I started as well expecting that was it. Another knock and I let 2 more guys (both white) in. The count was me, bartender the 3 he brought, 3 more followed by a final 2. I estimate their ages were between 30 - 50, heights between 5-8" to 6'2", mostly average body size, 1 blond, 2 gray, 1 black hair and the rest auburn, 1 uncut the rest cut, cock size I estimate between 5" - 7".

To the best of my recollection.

I stayed out in the gathering room for a bit to see if anyone else showed up. I had a great view of the ocean. When I got into the bedroom, all except the bartender and myself were naked. HWR was in the bed closest to the window, 1 guy (#1) was eating her out and she was sucking another (#2), the bartender was watching and the other 6 guys were stroking their dicks all huddled around the bed. 1 guy (#3) took her hand and put it on his cock, but I think it was too much activity for her to concentrate on as all she did was hold it there, he had to move her hand back and forth. #1 got up and positioned himself between her legs, the bartender handed him the lube. He lubed up as she lifted her legs and threw then wide open. He was in her to the hilt in one thrust. She continued to suck #2. Another (#4) reached down and started to rub her clit as #1 fucked her. She increased her oral of #2 until he grunted and filled her mouth, HWR swallowed all he had. He got off the bed and another guy (#3) took his place, as soon as she had her lips around his cock she had an orgasm which triggered #1 who was fucking her. #1 pulled out and #4 gave her some paper towels to clean up as she continued to suck #3. When she was clean she tossed the paper towel on the floor and he entered her. Another guy (#5) stood over her face and jerked his cock until he shot his load on her face and #3's cock. She had another orgasm. #3 grunted and complained about #5's aim. #5 apologized. Everyone laughed. #4 picked up his pace and announced his impending orgasm. She removed #3 long enough to tell #4 to cum in her and went back to sucking #3. #4s loud orgasm got her going and this being her 3rd caused her to buck and thrash locking her legs around him holding him in her until she was finished. As soon as he withdrew #6 took his place and didn’t wait for cleaning as he slid right in her. Only a few thrusts and she was cumming again sucking #3 even harder causing him to finally blow his load, again she swallowed every drop. Maybe 45 minutes had passed and she had 4 orgasms and taken 5 loads. Another guy #7 reached into his pants and took out a condom, she saw it and said no condoms, bareback only, he said he doesn't do bareback. So told him too bad but that's the rules all while #6 continued to fuck her. He said OK and just jerked off on her, which caused her to orgasm again, #7 was done. They were all stroking in hopes of a 2nd shot. #6 told her to cum with him she said OK, just tell me when. He commented that he had never met a woman that could cum on command, she said that he probably never met a slut ***** like her either. He agreed. He told he was cumming now and she did as well. Yes they orgasmed together. When he was done he pulled out.

Last was #8, he was patiently waiting his turn. He got on the bed between her legs and surprised everyone rather than enter her he dropped down and licked her dripping wet cum filled leaking pussy. He lapped it up as he reached his hand up to her and slid a finger in, then another, then a 3rd. The look on her face was indescribable. She had an orgasm, then another after he licked her and finger fucked her. Then he slowly slid his whole hand into her as she helped by spreading her legs wider and pulled her pussy lips open for him. When he had his entire hand in her he began slowing 'hand fucking' her. I'm not sure whether she had several orgasms in a row or just one long orgasm. When he pulled his hand out she was a sloppy wet mess more than I had ever seen before sans the bartender. I think she actually squirted her own juices. He entered her gaping very wet pussy. She told him to fuck her hard and fast. He did as he was told, they orgasmed together.

He was by far and away the best of the 8. #4 was ready for seconds, he wiped her a bit then as he was ready to enter her, she told him to lay on his back and she straddled him and slid down on his cock. As she was riding him she asked who's next. #3 stepped up and she sucked him as well. It didn't take long before all 3 had simultaneous orgasms. As she dismounted #4 his cum leaked out and dripped down her legs. No one else was up for another round.

They all dressed, said thanks and left. It was now about 12:30pm. She needed a shower. I told her I wanted her after she got out. She said OK. I turned down the other bed for us, as the one they used was a mess. A long shower later she emerged. Just as she was getting in to the bed there was knock on the door. I opened it and 2 guys were there, they peered in and seeing no action asked if they missed it all, if they were too late. I told them yes it was, she heard the conversation and yelled to show them in.

Well they double teamed her for quite a while making 2 more deposits in her well used cunt. Giving her several very nice orgasms.

When they left I cleaned her by licking all their cum from her very used magic pussy. Yes she did cum yet again. And I was hard enough to get sloppy 10tenths. Exquisite.

We took a nap. I had planned on us not going home afterwards but staying to enjoy the expensive room. Later we ate, had sex again and slept. Early in the AM, after his shift was over, her cell rang. He asked if we were still at the OMNI and if he could stop by. Of course she said yes. Since I didn't have a pad I put several towels down on the well-used bed. As usual he fucked her, but wanted her to suck him off on the balcony. She looked at me, I said it was OK as everyone was probably still asleep, but to be quiet. They made their way onto the balcony and she sat on a chair and sucked him until he blew his huge load in her mouth and on her face. She swallowed what she could and wore the rest. He jerked his still hard cock and shot another load on her face, hair, tits everywhere. I brought her a towel, he said he wasn't done and did the same again. Needless to say HWR was a cummy mess, the towel was soaked and there was a puddle of his cum on the balcony. He left when he was done using her, basically marking his territory.

She showered and came to bed.

A little while later, still early morning she awoke for meds. We started to get busy, I was able to get hard enough to get in her with the aid of her still cum filled pussy. But hard as I may I couldn't cum. She had several orgasm but none for me. She said maybe a blow job would be better, it was 15 minutes of sucking and I still hadn't climaxed. We called it quits and she went back to sleep, I got on the computer.

All in all I think it was a spectacular event, we haven't yet spoken about it.

• Love
Reactions: PlannB, Custer Laststand and 69eatmore77
Beautiful, an awesome experience; it sounds like she really enjoyed it. I am happy for y'all.

2wheel said:
Sunday 9/15, GB Day. .......... All in all I think it was a spectacular event, we haven't yet spoken about it.
Very impressive. Thanks for your steamy description of your wife's totally-successful gangbang, 2wheel, from the points of view of all concerned.

Now that your incredibly sexual wife and you have actually experienced this, you might find this account interesting:

http://hotwifeletters.com/38.htm
It's on the HotwifeLetters dot com Index Page site. Briefly, it describes a gangbang of a man's wife by his friends, when they came to his home to watch a game on his big-screen TV. (They didn't know in advance it was going to happen, but he and his wife did.)

Last edited:
Reactions: jeffchels
69eatmore77 said:
Beautiful, an awesome experience; it sounds like she really enjoyed it. I am happy for y'all.
Yes, she seemed to enjoy it A LOT. We haven't get spoken about it.

2wheel said:
Yes, she seemed to enjoy it A LOT. We haven't get spoken about it.
I'd say, talk with your wife about it. It's the biggest thing in her life, as well as yours, right now. If she doesn't bring it up, then hey.... bring it up yourself.

Custer Laststand said:
I'd say, talk with your wife about it. It's the biggest thing in her life, as well as yours, right now. If she doesn't bring it up, then hey.... bring it up yourself.
That was the plan, I had set aside Wednesday night (yesterday) but the defecation impacted the rotary oscillator that took the wind out of the sails, at least for the moment. I'll get in on paper soon. It was a WTF moment.

2wheel said:
That was the plan, I had set aside Wednesday night (yesterday)....
OK....
2wheel said:
but the defecation impacted the rotary oscillator that took the wind out of the sails.....
I hope this makes more sense to your other readers than it makes to me.
2wheel said:
I'll get in on paper soon. It was a WTF moment.
Will look forward to reading about it.

Custer Laststand said:
"but the defecation impacted the rotary oscillator that took the wind out of the sails..... "

I hope this makes more sense to your other readers than it makes to me.
The shit hit the fan and therefore caused a delay in the chat we needed to have.

2wheel said:
The shit hit the fan and therefore caused a delay in the chat we needed to have.
Ah.... that seems clear. I hope the incident that caused it has been resolved and peace has been restored at your place.

Monday 9/16 first day post-GB. Mr. commuter called for a morning visit but she told him we weren't available. She told me she heard the disappointment in his voice. OH WELL!

Wednesday 9/17. Mr. commuter did stop by for a morning on the way to work fuck, and of course HWR accommodated him. I was surprised that she wasn't sore after Sundays' adventure.

Sometimes there are things in life that make you say WTF!

A little background. HWR has 2 siblings Matthew her brother, and A, her younger sister of 8 years. A is a very tall woman maybe 6'. She was moderately attractive, but that was back in the day. She's married to a now disabled Psychiatrist and has 3 problem children all in their 20s. A & Mr. A are constantly stoned. A's 'sexual claim to fame' is her one time visit to Plato's Retreat sometime in the early 80s. (For those that don't know, Plato's Retreat was a swingers' club in Manhattan, New York, NY, USA, operating from 1977 until 1985 and catering to heterosexual couples and bisexual women.) Many years of pot and family stress has taken its toll on A and she is no longer moderately attractive, her looks are downright harsh to be kind and her personality matches.

She never lets HWR forget that she once went to Plato's, throwing it up in her face on a regular basis. HWR has generally be bland to her relentless 'taunting'. Wednesday, for whatever reason, HWR didn't take kindly to it as I witnessed one side of the conversation. A called to bitch about one her kids the one that is autistic and a drug addict. And to add insult to injury HWR is estranged from her son 30+ years now and A never lets her forget that either. And I heard HWR voice getting louder and louder, finally she shout at A. "Fuck you and Plato's, you're a skank now, and nobody would want to fuck you, even your own husband doesn't." I was aghast, she never talks like that especially to her younger sister. When I showed her the look on my face, she tried away to ignore me. I heard A's loud recognizable voice but unintelligible words. HWR was shouting back and blurted out "well I fucked a dozen guys Sunday and you can’t even get B (her husband) to fuck you" and disconnected the call. A few minutes later it rang and HWR reluctantly answered it. "Yeah, you heard me, 'XXX' (that's me) arranged a gangbang for me. That's a dozen guys that wanted me and NO ONE wants you, you're a bitchy cunt skank." And ends the call. I said WTF, was all that about. She said she threw Plato's in my face one too many times. I reminded her that our lifestyle was supposed to be discreet. She said she was sorry but had to say it. Then she picked up the phone and dialed A. I guess that A answered, HWR shouted into phone, "and I fucked Matthew (their brother) and Mark (their cousin)" and disconnected the call.

I was in a bit of shock. All I said was "I guess the cat's outta the bag now, and with your sisters big mouth everyone will soon know." After a few moments of silence, she said "oops, I didn't think that out too well, did I." I added "and you put your brother and cousin in jeopardy, you really fucked up. I think you should call and apologize and tell her it was all a lie and you were TRYING to get the better of her.

She thought about if a minute and said that she hated to agree with me but I was right. Bittersweet. At best.

So she called and left a message, called 4 times till A finally answered. She said she was sorry, that she didn't mean the things she said, that she made it all up to piss her off and try and get even, to please forgive her, and please don’t ever bring up Plato's again. She did end the call telling her she loves her and she very very sorry.

I told her I'm not sure we dodged the bullet yet but only time will tell. I reminded her to make sure her brain was engaged before putting her mouth unto gear. She sarcastically laughed.

HWR always says that her family put the word fun in dys'fun'ctional.

I had planned on talking to her about the GB but It wasn't the right time to talk about it.

Friday 9/20 was a full sex day. Mr. commuter stopped by for a morning romp. Mr. commuter's work associate had a nooner with her. The bartender left her full of cum before his shift started and she ended the day at a Gayle party. When I picked her up she said she was all 'fucked out', but if I wanted she'd let me fuck her when we get home. Interesting wording I thought. But the codicil was I'd have to cleanup the 2 old guys that just filled her. When we got home I did both, cleaned her and fucked her. 2 more orgasms for her this time from me, during cleanup and during fucking.

I AM SUCH A LUCKY HUSBAND. To the rest of you 'eat your hearts out with jealousy'.

Reactions: willsrv
2wheel said:
A little background. HWR has 2 siblings Matthew her brother, and A, her younger sister of 8 years. A is a very tall woman maybe 6'. She was moderately attractive, but that was back in the day. She's married to a now disabled Psychiatrist and has 3 problem children all in their 20s. A & Mr. A are constantly stoned. A's 'sexual claim to fame' is her one time visit to Plato's Retreat sometime in the early 80s. (For those that don't know, Plato's Retreat was a swingers' club in Manhattan, New York, NY, USA, operating from 1977 until 1985 and catering to heterosexual couples and bisexual women.) Many years of pot and family stress have taken their toll on A and she is no longer moderately attractive, her looks are downright harsh, to be kind, and her personality matches.
OK.....
2wheel said:
"A" never lets HWR [my wife] forget that she once went to Plato's, throwing it up in [my wife's] face on a regular basis. HWR has generally been bland to her relentless taunting. Wednesday, for whatever reason, HWR didn't take kindly to it (as I witnessed, [listening to] HWR's side of the conversation). "A" called to bitch about one of her kids, the one who is autistic and a drug addict. And to add insult to injury, HWR is estranged from her son 30+ years now, and "A" never lets her forget that either. I heard my wife's voice getting louder and louder. Finally she shouted at "A:" "Fuck you and Plato's......."
It's truly amazing.... really remarkable.... that your wife's sister "A" (as you call her) apparently had no idea that your wife may be among the world's most strongly-sexual women, with experience to match, and she continues to fuck multiple men.... not to mention her recent self-requested gangbang.... beyond age 60.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69eatmore77