Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
2wheel said:
I spoke to Jeff yesterday and told him he's not looking too good and suggested that he see his MD ASAP. He said that's exactly what his wife suggested.
Sounds like consensus.
2wheel said:
He also said he wasn't feeling well at all, that he's been short of breath lately.
From my "non-medical doctor" point of view, these sound a lot like COVID-19 symptoms.
2wheel said:
He called his MD of Friday for an appointment.
Good.
2wheel said:
MD's office told him if it's an emergency go to the ER immediately.
Shortness of breath, especially if it's getting worse in real time, can be considered a medical emergency. If it's accompanied by a blood oxygen saturation level (BOSL) down in the 80 to 89 percent range, Jeff should definitely consider it a medical emergency. Avoid getting close to him, but I strongly suggest telling him he can obtain a (very low cost) pulse oximeter here:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0030CARGM?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIocvpotCg6wIVlyCtBh2y7wYMEAAYASAAEgLu9vD_BwE

If his BOSL is below 95 percent, and especially if it's down in the 80 to 89 percent range, he should get tested again for COVID-19 ASAP. If he has to go to a hospital emergency room to do that, so be it.
2wheel said:
[If his situation is not an emergency,] they'll see him ASAP through a tele-med visit, as they weren't doing in person visits at the moment. He said he was at a loss re. what to do.
If he needs some help making a decision, give him some help. Point out that if he has COVID-19 and puts off getting medical attention, he may be facing death on a short time scale. Also, you and your wife want to know about that as soon as possible.
2wheel said:
[Jeff thinks] the ER poses a greater risk than a tele-med visit or even doing nothing. He has a tele-med visit setup for 9/1.
Sept. 1 is nowhere near soon enough. Tell him the point made by Zipless: if he goes to an ER, the staff on duty there will take appropriate measures to protect him (and themselves).
2wheel said:
I told him we're on hold until he's gotten medical clearance. Specifically clearance to have sex. He said that may be difficult as his wife is generally with him for any medical visits. I sympathized and told him I understood that he'll need to figure out a how, but there is no leeway on our part.
Good.
2wheel said:
He said he'd figure it out; he doesn't want to lose a good thing. I agreed, and we parted.
Also good.
2wheel said:
Later in the day I spoke to HWR and told her what went on . At first she was pissed, very pissed. When she finally calmed down I was able to 'lay out the bag of snakes.' It took a while, but she finally acquiesced and said I 'probably' did the right thing but was still angry I didn't discuss it with her first. She reminded me I'm not in charge of her pussy. We ended with me agreeing that she controls who she fucks, but this wasn't about sex, it was about safety.
I suppose conflict with your wife over this was inevitable, but it sounds like you handled it pretty well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 69eatmore77
The ball is in his court regarding his health. I hope he's smart enough to go to the ER ASAP and not wait for a tele-visit. Only time will tell now.

2wheel said:
The ball is in his court regarding his health. I hope he's smart enough to go to the ER ASAP and not wait for a tele-visit. Only time will tell now.
Jeff's planned "tele-visit" with his physician on Sept. 1 will not include a treadmill stress test, to evaluate whether he has a heart problem, nor a nose swab to determine whether he has COVID-19. Further delay will be involved for Jeff to make appointments for any tests his physician might order that require his physical presence.

There is probably an intermediate facility — intermediate between a hospital emergency room and Jeff's Sept. 1 app't to see his physician — that he could avail himself of. That would be an urgent care clinic, where they would see him on a same-day walk-in basis.

The ball is only 50% in Jeff's court. It is also 50% in your court, because he has fucked your wife (twice) and also been in close contact with you. So, from your and your wife's points of view, you should recognize that the clock is running.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Jeff's planned "tele-visit" with his physician on Sept. 1 will not include a treadmill stress test, to evaluate whether he has a heart problem, nor a nose swab to determine whether he has COVID-19. Further delay will be involved for Jeff to make appointments for any tests his physician might order that require his physical presence.

There is probably an intermediate facility — intermediate between a hospital emergency room and Jeff's Sept. 1 app't to see his physician — that he could avail himself of. That would be an urgent care clinic, where they would see him on a same-day walk-in basis.

The ball is only 50% in Jeff's court. It is also 50% in your court, because he has fucked your wife (twice) and also been in close contact with you. So, from your and your wife's points of view, you should recognize that the clock is running.
There are a lot of urgent care clinics here, some in walking distance.

If believe we are safe considering he was tested negative within a few weeks of starting and he & his wife haven't been in contact with anyone. If we thought there was a risk we wouldn't have started, considering the physical aspects remain the same after as before I believe our risk as almost 0. Remember in life everything has a risk.

Reactions: zippless
2wheel said:
There are a lot of urgent care clinics here, some in walking distance.
Good.
2wheel said:
Remember, in life everything has a risk.
Remember also that despite what Jeff told you about his "safe practices," the fact that he has fucked your wife (twice), while keeping that secret from his wife (and former swinging partner), might imply that he has been fucking one or more other women without telling his wife OR you and your wife.

I would say, the situation justifies taking action. A simple and low-cost course of action would be to order a pulse oximeter (you could have it delivered by Amazon in 1 to several days), and use it to measure your and your wife's blood oxygen saturation levels (should be in the 95 to 100 percent range, as I mentioned) fairly frequently, say several times per week or so.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
I met up with Jeff on Saturday. He filled me in on his medical issue. He went to the ER on Monday August 17, he said it was like a petri dish, people were wall to wall few had PPE and there was a 6+ hour expected wait, he said he could leave fast enough. So he went to the clinic right outside the gate. He said it was a whole different world. He was the only one in the waiting room was greeted but one staff wearing what looked like a hazmat suit. The took his info and did a COVID19 quick test. 20 minutes later they said he was negative, the test was 100% accurate for negative results and 80% false positives. Since he was n negative they brought him into a part of the ER where the staff was dressed normally, he said he could see through a plastic curtain splitting the ER the other side had staff clad in PPE. They did blood work, x-rays sand a series of other testes. Within the hour he was diagnosed with adult-onset asthma exacerbated by the high pollen count and early stage of COPD. He was given scripts for a steroid to jump start recovery, inhalator to be used prophylactically as well as need. Also was told to keep physical exertion to a minimum. To see a pulmonologist for continued therapy as well as COPD, and consider relocating to a different climate.

I'm beyond pleased he's CV19 negative but understand he has other serious health issues. All in all this seems like way too much information that he imparted.

I told her about my discussion with Jeff, she had mixed emotions as did I, she was glad he was negative, sad he had health issues, sad he was off the 'roster'. I tried words of encouragement reminding her it might only be temporary. She cursed COVID 19 for ruining her sex life. So we're back to CV19 square one.

well at least he won't be dying on you from a bad heart. He might could still have sex, but not as frequent as before ? IDK.

I said IDK, well no more sex for him

Reactions: zippless
69eatmore77 said:
I said IDK, well no more sex for him
Yes I know you did just funin. No jerking off either. Put that Bull in a cock cage. I'll fuck his wife for him. He can watch. JK. Poor guy this is quite serious. I guess I shouldn't be so flippant. I cant help myself. :cool:

• Haha
2wheel said:
I met up with Jeff on Saturday. He filled me in on his medical issue. He went to the ER on Monday August 17, he said it was like a petri dish, people were wall to wall few had PPE and there was a 6+ hour expected wait, he said he could [not] leave fast enough.
Sounds like your neighbor Jeff's physician gave him some really bad advice re. going to a hospital ER.
2wheel said:
So he went to the clinic right outside the gate. He said it was a whole different world. He was the only one in the waiting room, was greeted by one staff wearing what looked like a hazmat suit. They took his info and did a COVID19 quick test. 20 minutes later they said he was negative, the test was 100% accurate for negative results and 80% false positives.
A better move on Jeff's part. (80% false positives is a huge test failure rate.)
2wheel said:
Since he was negative, they brought him into a part of the ER where the staff was dressed normally; he said he could see through a plastic curtain splitting the ER, the other side had staff clad in PPE.
So far, so good.
2wheel said:
They did blood work, x-rays sand a series of other tests. Within the hour he was diagnosed with adult-onset asthma exacerbated by the high pollen count and early stage COPD [chronic obstructive pulmonary disease].
Not good. Even early stage COPD is serious, as described at the link furnished by Zipless (thanks for that, Zipless), here:

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/copd-even-when-mild-limits-heart-function#:~:text=Researchers have long known that severe cases of,in mild cases and even before symptoms appear

2wheel said:
He was given scripts for a steroid to jump start recovery, an inhalator to be used prophylactically as needed. Also was told to keep physical exertion to a minimum. To see a pulmonologist for continued therapy including COPD, and consider relocating to a different climate.
Good. The prognosis for COPD is greatly improved with appropriate treatment, as noted in the article at the above link. (Jeff's COPD might suggest he's a former smoker, but not necessarily.)
2wheel said:
I'm beyond pleased he's CV19 negative...
As both you and your wife should be.
2wheel said:
....but understand he has other serious health issues.
Yes, he definitely does. COPD can lead to heart failure (also as noted in the above article), so Jeff was, in fact, at risk for kicking the bucket in your marital bed if he continued fucking your wife.
2wheel said:
All in all this seems like way too much information that he imparted.
Not at all.... Jeff gave you exactly the right amount of information for you to know his physical / medical situation.
2wheel said:
I told [my wife] about my discussion with Jeff, she had mixed emotions, as did I, she was glad he was negative, but sad he had health issues, and was sad he was off the 'roster'.
Really. Mostly she should be happy Jeff's symptoms did not represent COVID-19. You two have dodged a bullet.
2wheel said:
I tried words of encouragement, reminding her it might only be temporary.
Hard to say. I don't know the extent to which the effects of COPD can be alleviated with appropriate treatment. According to the above article, it's the 4th leading cause of death in the U.S. (COPD is among the reasons one's blood oxygen saturation level, as measured with a finger-tip pulse oximeter, can be below normal range [i.e., below the 95 to 100% range].) And, COPD is serious, so it's among the reasons for owning a pulse oximeter.
2wheel said:
She cursed COVID 19 for ruining her sex life.
Your wife is definitely not the only one cursing COVID-19 for that reason.

Last edited:
69, zip, custer

Thanks for being a part of this discussion. Yes, COPD is extremely serious especially here in high humidity South Carolina. The asthma is controllable, of course the pollen isn't.

I think these health issues of his were just below the surface, the exertion of sex ******* them. In retrospect I think it was fortunate that they were discovered before it became an urgent matter for him.

2wheel said:
69, zip, custer

Thanks for being a part of this discussion. Yes, COPD is extremely serious especially here in high humidity South Carolina. The asthma is controllable, of course the pollen isn't.

I think these health issues of his were just below the surface, the exertion of sex ******* them. In retrospect I think it was fortunate that they were discovered before it became an urgent matter for him.
I agree, sad for Jeff though, and sad for your wife too. I wished that it had worked out for y'all.

If you've been following our story this bring you up to speed.
We put things on hold due to CV19.
Our next door neighbor figured out what we were doing.
He became a partner for her after meeting our CV19 requirements.
During his 'tenure' he took ill, so he was off the list.
HWR got a text from a few weeks back.
I've been trying to get it off her phone but she keeps is with her at all times and it's diffcult to get it for any extended period of time for me to get the texts: I need to take screen shots, e-mail those images to myself, then delete them from her 'local' gallery then delete from her sent e-mail. I found that I can log in to her Verizon account and see every text she hasn't deleted and all gallery items she hasn't deleted. It takes about 24 hours for the local gallery to upload so I can't leave them in hopes of grabbng from Verizon.

It took a few weeks but I was finally able to get the password to her Verizon account.
Jeff1.jpgJeff2.jpgJeff3.jpg

Reactions: babagee
2wheel said:
If you've been following our story this bring you up to speed.
We put things on hold due to CV19.
Our next door neighbor figured out what we were doing.
He became a partner for her after meeting our CV19 requirements.
During his 'tenure' he took ill, so he was off the list.
HWR got a text from a few weeks back.
I've been trying to get it off her phone but she keeps is with her at all times and it's diffcult to get it for any extended period of time for me to get the texts: I need to take screen shots, e-mail those images to myself, then delete them from her 'local' gallery then delete from her sent e-mail. I found that I can log in to her Verizon account and see every text she hasn't deleted and all gallery items she hasn't deleted. It takes about 24 hours for the local gallery to upload so I can't leave them in hopes of grabbng from Verizon.

It took a few weeks but I was finally able to get the password to her Verizon account.
Jeff1.jpgJeff2.jpgJeff3.jpg
I think that your wife is handling it nicely, although, I do think that he should have let you know or asked you BEFORE he contacted her...

69eatmore77 said:
I think that your wife is handling it nicely, although, I do think that he should have let you know or asked you BEFORE he contacted her...
Jeff not talking to me 1st is barely acceptable, however, since I don't setup her encounters it's understandable. However, her not telling me is not acceptable, but its not worth the fight since her stance would be 'nothing was arranged, if it were you'd be involved'.

It took a while to get our 'sea legs', once we did with the exception of one time which she told me about, there hasn't been any play time without my involvement.

I was surprised at the 'thoroughness' of her requirements, she has cognitive issues though there are times that she is completely lucid, this was one of those.

And I'm damned glad she's anxious to get back in the saddle so to speak.

Reactions: babagee and 69eatmore77
It is with extreme and overwhelming sadness that I must tell you that my beloved wife, my closest friend, my confidant, my guiding light, my sweetheart, succumbed to a massive 6th stroke at 1:00am on January 21 suffered at approximately 4pm January 20 at the ripe young age of 68.

• Sad
Reactions: Custer Laststand and SquirmingSub
Sorry to hear about your lost. I have read many of your post and it is clear you loved her dearly.

2wheel said:
It is with extreme and overwhelming sadness that I must tell you that my beloved wife, my closest friend, my confidant, my guiding light, my sweetheart, succumbed to a massive 6th stroke at 1:00am on January 21 suffered at approximately 4pm January 20 at the ripe young age of 68.

Sorry for your loss...

2wheel said:
Ohh FFS ......... so sorry for your loss