Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
Custer Laststand said:
Instead of fruitlessly trying to get a "straight answer" from your (formerly) sexy wife, maybe it would be helpful to just assume you know the answer and act accordingly.

Perhaps a good starting point would be to begin encouraging your wife — in positive ways, don't argue with her — to begin searching for an alternative form of volunteer work, such that she is no longer associating with (regrettably) bad company. While doing so, it would be best, of course, to refrain from referring to her religious volunteer boss in that way.
Good thoughts, I have tried encouraging her to find something else to do, and so has our son. However, she loves being around the young children at the preschool center, working with them, teaching them colors and other stuff that they will need in school. Many are from broken homes that are going through hardships, and don't understand what is happening, or why. She talks to them. She also spends a lot of time downloading and printing puzzles, coloring pages, and word search stuff. It helps the children, and many are close to her. She has had several of them that have graduated school that have come back to see her at the preschool center, telling her what a positive impact she had on them. So, on the positive side, she is helping the children. And, I am fine with that.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Wednesday 7/29 - Last Monday 7/20 was HWRs 'available' next play day. She anxiously awaited contact from Jeff, our/her new playmate. Unfortunately he was a ghost. And again on Wednesday her next available play day. She asked what I thought about a change to our rule about days, I suggested that once we go down that road when do we stop. She said she understood, but, expressed her view that since we're stagnant she doesn't really need recovery time. I reminded her how long she slept last Saturday after he left. She tried to get me to change my view, I reminded her that even though we established the rules together, ultimately she is in charge. There was an awkward silence before she said, let's leave things the way they at least of the time being.

Thursday, as we were binge watching Hell's Kitchen she got a call from Jeff saying he was sorry but was under the weather for the last few days. He asked if he could visit Friday morning. I heard her tell him that before she gave an answer she'd need to know what was wrong and if he'd been out of the house and in close contact with anyone since Saturday. He said he had hurt his back but was OK now, that he hasn't been out of the house or near anyone else. She asked me if Friday morning was OK, of course I said yes . She told him the following morning about 5:00a, would work, that I'd leave the back door locked. The call was over. She told me make sure to unlock the back door for Jeff the following morning that he'd be here about 5:00am.

At 4:00am when her alarm went off for meds I got up to unlock the door. She asked where I was going, I told to unlock the door. She asked why, I had to remind her, she had a gleeful surprised demeanor at my reminder.

At 4:58 I heard the back door, I nudged HWR and whispered that Jeff was here. I saw Jeff entering the bedroom, by the light that streamed in from the dressing room through the bathroom into the bedroom and the glow from the TV. She rolled the blanket and sheet back, held out her arms and spread her legs. He stripped off the few pieces of clothing he had on and got between her legs. He leaned down as she put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss, URGH. I laid there watching. I was a short kiss, I was pleased at that. He wasted no time as she handed him the lube. He lube his cock and her pussy then slid into her, in an slow even push. She murmured a very contented "ooooh!" A very unusual sound for her. She wrapped her legs around his and one arm around his back and reached out with her other to me.

By now he had a good pace going and she was matching each thrust with one of her own, I was stroking enjoying her touch. She told him to be still has she had her 1st orgasm. When it subsided she told "fuck me hard". He went to work picking up his pace harder and faster. She told us that she wanted us to cum at the same time. I said I was close, Jeff said he was as well. Within minutes I couldn't hold back any more and had an orgasm as did Jeff, him flooding her magic pussy with a load of fresh cum and me unloading on my abdomen. She rewarded us with another orgasm that we generated.

Jeff kinda collapsed on her, his dick still buried deep within my wife's body. She had reached down and had her fingers swirling what little cum I brought forth. I reached up into the headboard and grabbed a towel for them. He pulled out of her, they wiped themselves each using an end and he rolled off to her other side.

She told him thanks, that was good. We can do this again in a couple of days. With a surprised voice he asked if that was it. She told him what else is there, you got in, you got off, you got out, now it's time to go. She told him you of all people should know it's only about sex and when the sex is done it's done. He said that he knew that but it's been awhile and thought this might be different. She told him this is no different, it just about sex. He agreed and apologized for overstepping. Jeff dressed as we all said our goodbyes and left. I was surprised to hear say what she said, not the concept but the words.

She covered up and went to sleep, I got up.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, Custer Laststand and babagee
69eatmore77 said:
Good thoughts, I have tried encouraging her to find something else to do, and so has our son. However, she loves being around the young children at the preschool center....... She has had several of them that have graduated school that have come back to see her at the preschool center, telling her what a positive impact she had on them. So, on the positive side, she is helping the children. And, I am fine with that.
What can I say. It sounds like your wife has found an occupation that's sufficiently rewarding to substitute for lots of good sex.

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Custer Laststand said:
What can I say. It sounds like your wife has found an occupation that's sufficiently rewarding to substitute for lots of good sex.
I would have to agree with you. I am glad and happy that she is helping the children.

Monday 8/10. Jeff & HWR's last play day was Friday 7/26. Their next play day was Monday 7/27, it was another morning session. This time she unlocked the door. As I've seen so many times in the past she was naked waiting for her sex partner. Jeff's performance wasn't as robust as last time and was way off his 1st time. He went down on HWR, after her orgasm he mounted her until she had another orgasm then unloaded in her. He immediately got up and started dressing. HWR asked what was happening. He told her that after the last time that's what he thought she wanted. She clarified a few minutes between done and leave would be ok. He stopped and got into bed on her other side. I made a mental note that he was huffing and puffing. I asked him if he has asthma, he said no and asked why. I told him no particular reason just wondered.

On Wednesday 7/29 HWR & Jeff were again enjoying each other. It was the exact same scene as last time, cunnilingus followed by intercourse, this time followed by a few minutes of just lying there time.

Friday 7/31 was Jeff time again. I was pleased that my wife was finally getting some sexual satisfaction. It's been months and I think her toys were ready to go on strike. Jeff's performance was lackluster at best. He had some real mojo when he began but it sure has waned. He's fallen into a pattern, and I can see that radiate on HWR's face. When they were done I had an excuse to turn on the light, Jeff was beat, he looked exhausted.

I decided to talk to him before their next hookup. Saturday morning as I was watering the plants I gently knocked on the door. Jeff came out looking rather ragged. He was walking like the man who just carried the world on his shoulders. I told him he didn't look so good. He said he was exhausted that HWR was wearing him out, that it's happened the past but he thought things would be different. BINGO, it was like a light went on, his laying down wasn't for emotions, it was to catch his breath and his "different this time" wasn't in regards to a connection it was in regards to his energy level.

We chatted for a while, he asked if HWR would still be interested in continuing with him that he was still interested in continuing with her, I t6old him it wasn't up to me that he'll find out the next time they have contact.

We all got our answer on Monday morning 8/3. I was awakened by a shaking bed. She had let him in and they were fully engaged. They must have been at it for a while as a few minutes after I awoke he was unloading in her magic pussy. In a flash he was up, dressed and gone.

Later she told me that they had an interesting talk and she was disappointed that he'd not be a several times a week regular, that she doesn't expect him more than once a week.

Early morning Friday 8/7 I unlocked the door for Jeff. As usual HWR was naked and ready, he went down on her culminating in one orgasm then entering her generating a second orgasm before he climaxed, dressed and left.

HWR & I spoke later it the day. I asked how he was, she said he started out very promising but it's become convenience.

Reactions: babagee
We all are getting older by the day, what we could once do everyday, we can no longer do; it takes longer for the man to recover and continue, and as much as our minds are telling us one thing, once we begin, our bodies are telling us something different. Hopefully, Jeff is medically ok, and it's just old age creeping up. he may need to go see a doctor for a check up, and let the doctor know what is happening. He may need a stress test ? Don't want someone dieing on you in the middle of a fuck session. Or it could be that he is doing some work around the house that is taking his energy ?? Hopefully, everything will work out for y'all.

69eatmore77 said:
We all are getting older by the day, what we could once do everyday, we can no longer do; it takes longer for the man to recover and continue, and as much as our minds are telling us one thing, once we begin, our bodies are telling us something different. Hopefully, Jeff is medically ok, and it's just old age creeping up. he may need to go see a doctor for a check up, and let the doctor know what is happening. He may need a stress test ? Don't want someone dieing on you in the middle of a fuck session. Or it could be that he is doing some work around the house that is taking his energy ?? Hopefully, everything will work out for y'all.
He looks worn out, after only a few sessions. we live in a senior community, I see old people every day, he's beat, he's whooped,

"What I used to do all day takes me all day to do"

In motorcycling I call it riding your experience not your ability. "I've done that twisty at 70mph dozens of times, so I can do it again. BUT you forgot that was 20+ years ago.

Guess he was riding his experience not his ability.

Dying while fucking HWR? Yeah, that's a thought that crossed my mind. We'll see how once a week goes. If that happens, holy fuck, discretion is screwed, rumor and news travels in a senior community faster than the speed of light.

• Haha
2wheel said:
[Jeff] looks worn out, after only a few sessions [with my wife]. We live in a senior community, I see old people every day. He's beat, he's whooped.
Insist that Jeff see a cardiologist for a treadmill stress test, then inform you of the results, before he and your wife fuck again. It would be an appropriate, reasonable and good (i.e., wise) course of action on your part.

If Jeff asks you, "Why?" forget about delicate diplomacy and tell him bluntly: "Because it looks like you may have a heart problem, and I don't want you kicking the bucket in my wife's bed. You aren't suffering from excessive youth, ya' know."

If Jeff wanted to try out for a sport — say, a tennis team for oldsters — the coach would insist, in advance, that he see a cardiologist and get a clean bill of heart health before starting. It's reasonable for you to do the same. If Jeff continues to object, you might point this out to him, as well.

The scenario:
Motorcycle dealership - P is my partner, K is the sales manager, K is also a MSF (Motorcycle Safety Foundation) instructor

A newbie is ready to buy a new MC, CBR600F (what I called the small rocket), he leaves without buying.

P queries K?

K says he has no experience and will kill himself.

P says your job isn't to decide who's competent,, your job is to sell MCs

Disclaimer, several have bought and never made it around the corner without crashing - P's attitude, it's found business

That being said, though Jeff rides HWR she's not a MC. 69eatmore77, Custer, you've both given good advice.

just don't want anyone to be dying for any reason, and we sure don't want your lifestyle ******* to your neighbors or anyone else, for any reason. Both are not good.

You've presented a false analogy, 2wheel. If Jeff is an inexperienced motorcycle rider, and if he were to buy a motorcycle then be killed in a crash immediately afterwards,* the resulting investigation and publicity (if any) would be nothing compared to the investigation and publicity that would ensue if Jeff were to die from a cardiac arrest in your wife's bed, while fucking her.
2wheel said:
That being said, though, Jeff rides [my wife] HWR, she's not a MC [motorcycle].
Yes, you have this right.

* Incidentally, I'm acquainted with a man this actually happened to, almost. When he was a (well-coordinated and athletic) high school student, he bought a powerful motorcycle — then, while riding it home after dark on a multi-lane (but not divided) highway, at highway speed, someone turned left in front of him. In the ensuing crash, almost every bone in his body was broken. But, he survived. He spent a year in a plaster full-body caste, in bed, before eventually recovering.

Custer Laststand said:
You've presented a false analogy, 2wheel. If Jeff is an inexperienced motorcycle rider, and if he were to buy a motorcycle then be killed in a crash immediately afterwards,* the resulting investigation and publicity (if any) would be nothing compared to the investigation and publicity that would ensue if Jeff were to die from a cardiac arrest in your wife's bed, while fucking her.

Yes, you have this right.

* Incidentally, I'm acquainted with a man this actually happened to, almost. When he was a (well-coordinated and athletic) high school student, he bought a powerful motorcycle — then, while riding it home after dark on a multi-lane (but not divided) highway, at highway speed, someone turned left in front of him. In the ensuing crash, almost every bone in his body was broken. But, he survived. He spent a year in a plaster full-body caste, in bed, before eventually recovering.
The analogy focuses on who if anyone has the responsibility to make sure one is capable of doing something safely. That is measured before an incident, your counter was after an incident.

As a aside, many inexperienced still make it miles before an incident nor is every incident investigation worthy.
2nd aside, the #1 cause for MC incidents is a cage turning left in front of an oncoming MC.

Analogy aside, still gonna take the advice given by you & 69eatmore77.

well keep us informed on how this turns out...You may be doing Jeff a big favor if there is something medically wrong with him.

2wheel said:
Analogy aside, still gonna take the advice given by you & 69eatmore77.
Good.

In relation to Jeff's health: given that he appears to have a heart problem, I suggest not disregarding the possibility that it could be an indirect result of COVID-19. As you may have seen in the news, COVID-19 has been shown to adversely affect a large number of body systems and organs, including the heart and vascular system (not just the lungs).

A cheap and easy way to detect likely early onset of COVID-19 pneumonia, prior to the onset of any other symptoms, is to use a pulse-oximeter to measure one's blood oxygen saturation level. A pulse oximeter is the small device a doctor or his nurse clips onto a finger tip when you go in for a checkup; every doctor's office has one. It yields a measurement in about 10 seconds or less. it does that by using a miniature transceiver to measure the microwave reflectivity from capillary blood vessels in one's finger tip. (Use a finger on the dominant hand.) They're available "over the counter" (OTC); no prescription is required. They can be obtained from (e.g.) Amazon, for about $25 to $35. Enter "Amazon: pulse oximeters", without quotes, in the search box of your preferred search engine.

An article by a medical doctor (MD) on this subject ran a while back in the New York Times. The author pointed out that a normal blood oxygen saturation level is somewhere in the range 95 to 100 percent.

If one's blood oxygen saturation level is below normal range; e.g., somewhere between 90 and 94 percent, breath more deeply and repeat the measurement 3 times using different fingers on the dominant hand. If all 3 measurements are in the 90 to 94 percent range, this should be viewed as a red flag indicating one's lungs are not transferring quite enough oxygen to one's blood stream with each breath. That can be an early indication of developing COVID-19 pneumonia, prior to the onset of any other symptoms (like shortness of breath). One should seek medical attention very soon.

If 3 pulse-oximeter measurements on different fingers of one's dominant hand all yield values for blood oxygen saturation level significantly below normal range; e.g., somewhere in the 80 to 89 percent range, that should be interpreted as a bright red warning flag indicating potential, or actual, early onset of COVID-19 pneumonia, prior to the onset of any other symptoms (like shortness of breath). One should seek medical attention immediately.

The author pointed out that by the time many people experience shortness of breath and other symptoms so severe they go to a hospital, their blood oxygen saturation levels are often down in the 50 percent range. At that level, it's a wonder they can even stand up. They're immediate candidates for an intensive care unit (ICU) and a ventilator. Among those who are so far gone they have to be put on a ventilator, the survival rate is not high.

I recommend ordering a pulse oximeter, probably from Amazon (I couldn't buy one at my local pharmacy), then using it to measure Jeff's blood oxygen saturation level, as soon as possible, and also whenever he comes to your place to fuck your wife. And, of course, require him to seek medical attention for a diagnosis, if it's below normal range (instead of fucking your wife). And, I also recommend using it to measure your and your wife's blood oxygen saturation levels fairly frequently — say, several times per week — and seeking medical attention for a diagnosis, if you find your or your wife's blood oxygen saturation level is below normal range, that being between 95 and 100 percent.

I'll conclude this post by noting I am not a medical doctor. The above is from the article that ran in the New York Times a while back, for which... unfortunately... I did not save the link.
---------------------

Last edited:
He was tested negative just before we began and says he hasn't been in close proximity to anyone except his wife who was also tested negative and also hasn't been out of the house.

Good info, but I'm not responsible for his health. If we think he's a risk or at risk, we'll cut him loose. He started out a keeper but turned out to be nothing more than a cock' .

Reactions: zippless
2wheel said:
He was tested negative just before we began and says he hasn't been in close proximity to anyone except his wife who was also tested negative and also hasn't been out of the house.
Good. But, keep in mind that the COVID-19 test that yields fast results (within minutes) has a high failure rate — about 30 percent false positives or false negatives. For a lab test that is widely-used and for which accuracy is required, that failure rate is so high it would usually be considered unacceptable.
2wheel said:
Thanks.
2wheel said:
But, I'm not responsible for his health.
You are, however, responsible for your own and your wife's health. The coronavirus / COVID-19 are so contagious that if your wife fucks a man who has it, both she and you will almost certainly pick it up, as well.
2wheel said:
If we think he's a risk or at risk, we'll cut him loose.
If Jeff claims he tested negative for the coronavirus / COVID-19, a finger-tip measurement of his blood oxygen saturation level would provide a quick, simple and cheap way of getting a result that either would or would not be consistent with that. If his blood O2 saturation level is below normal range (normal being somewhere between 95 and 100%, as noted above), I would say attach maximum credibility to that simple measurement, and don't let him anywhere near your wife until he sees a medical doctor and determines the cause. I put it this way because there can be more than one cause of a blood O2 saturation level that's below normal range — but none of them are good, and a developing case of COVID-19 pneumonia is among them.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
If Jeff claims he tested negative for the coronavirus / COVID-19, a finger-tip measurement of his blood oxygen saturation level would provide a quick, simple and cheap way of getting a result that either would or would not be consistent with that. If his blood O2 saturation level is below normal range (normal being somewhere between 95 and 100%, as noted above), I would say attach maximum credibility to that simple measurement, and don't let him anywhere near your wife until he sees a medical doctor and determines the cause. I put it this way because there can be more than one cause of a blood O2 saturation level that's below normal range — but none of them are good, and a developing case of COVID-19 pneumonia is among them.
O2 sats would be quite a lagging indicator and would only indicate if the virus has compromised the cardiopulmonary system. Remember some people are asymptomatic and some only exhibit cold like symptoms.
It takes 1-14 days for the virus to incubate with 5.1 being the average. During that period you are contagious.
If he is showing levels less than 87 is cause for concern. Might be time to get him on a home ventilator. CPAP machine could do in a pinch. What ever you do don't give mouth to mouth. o_O Okay the previous two statements are just silly and a poor attempt at humor.
In life there are always risks. Just depends on how much risk you want to take. I think that 2wheel has done a good job in mitigating that risk. I would also consider he and his wife's relative age and underlying health conditions. Being overweight or having asthma would not be good, for instance.
I get that we are all sick of being pined up, so a honest evaluation of risk verses reward is necessary at this juncture. JMO.

zippless said:
O2 sats would be quite a lagging indicator....
As I said, I'm not a medical doctor — but, the author of the NY Times article that included some comments on this subject said he was (as I recall) an emergency room MD. He said decreasing blood oxygen saturation level (BOSL), as measured with a simple pulse oximeter, occurs in advance of other symptoms, such as flu-like symptoms or shortness of breath, with developing COVID pneumonia. His point was, decreasing BOSL is a leading indicator for developing COVID pneumonia, not a lagging indicator.
zippless said:
....and would only indicate if the virus has compromised the cardiopulmonary system.
Yes. Recall, however, that the neighbor who is fucking 2wheel's wife looks visibly unwell (according to 2wheel's description), like he might have a heart problem.
zippless said:
Remember some people are asymptomatic and some only exhibit cold like symptoms.
Right. Remember also that 2wheel's neighbor "Jeff" does not look asymptomatic.
zippless said:
It takes 1-14 days for the virus to incubate with 5.1 being the average. During that period you are contagious.
Thanks for the numbers, which sound consistent with what I've read. It was a week, as I recall, after "Jeff's" first tryst with 2wheel's wife, that he returned for a second tryst.
zippless said:
If he is showing levels less than 87 is cause for concern.
Great concern, according to the article.
zippless said:
Might be time to get him on a home ventilator. CPAP machine could do in a pinch. What ever you do don't give mouth to mouth. o_O Okay the previous two statements are just silly and a poor attempt at humor.
Black humor, I guess. Very funny.
zippless said:
In life there are always risks. Just depends on how much risk you want to take.
I understand this point. A well-known American mountaineer who completed many high-risk climbs successfully put it this way: "Reaching a summit is optional. Getting back down alive is mandatory."
zippless said:
I think that 2wheel has done a good job in mitigating that risk.
I tend to agree.
zippless said:
I would also consider he and his wife's relative age and underlying health conditions.
From those points of view, they are both at high risk.
zippless said:
Being overweight or having asthma would not be good, for instance.
2wheel mentioned his height and weight in a recent post. He's overweight, in terms of body mass index (BMI). His strongly-sexual wife's underlying health problems are much more serious than some excess weight.
zippless said:
I get that we are all sick of being pinned up [cooped up], so an honest evaluation of risk verses reward is necessary at this juncture. JMO.
See the quote above, from a mountaineer.

Thanks for your intelligent comments.
----------------------

I spoke to Jeff yesterday and told him he's not looking too good and suggested that he see his MD ASAP. He said that's exactly what his wife suggested. He also said he wasn't feeling well at all, that he's been short of breath lately. He called his MD of Friday for an appointment. MD's office told him if it's an emergency got to the ER immediately, if not they'll see him ASAP through a tele-med visit as they weren't doing in person visits at the moment. He said he was at a loss as what to do, that he thinks the ER poses a greater risk than a tele-med visit or even doing nothing. He has a tele-med visit setup for 9/1.

I told him we're on hold until he's gotten medical clearance. Specifically clearance to have sex. He said that may be difficult as his wife is generally with him for any medical visits. I sympathized and told him I understood that he'll need figure out a how, there is no leeway on our part.

He said he'd figure it out that he doesn't want to lose a got thing, I agreed and we parted.

Later in the day I spoke to HWR and told her what went on . At first she was pissed, very pissed. When she finally calmed down I was able to 'lay out the bag of snakes', it took a while but she finally acquiesced and said I 'probably' did the right thing but was still angry I didn't discuss it with her first. She reminded I'm not in charge of her pussy.

We ended with me agreeing that she controls who she fucks that this wasn't about sex it was about safety.

2wheel said:
I spoke to Jeff yesterday and told him he's not looking too good and suggested that he see his MD ASAP. He said that's exactly what his wife suggested. He also said he wasn't feeling well at all, that he's been short of breath lately. He called his MD of Friday for an appointment. MD's office told him if it's an emergency got to the ER immediately, if not they'll see him ASAP through a tele-med visit as they weren't doing in person visits at the moment. He said he was at a loss as what to do, that he thinks the ER poses a greater risk than a tele-med visit or even doing nothing. He has a tele-med visit setup for 9/1.
Perfect. I love those tele-health visits. It is one of the good things that has come out of this pandemic. Here in Canada we have also instituted visits from the paramedics who will come to those who are shut-in and do a medical exams take swabs so that they don't have to go to those bug infested ERs.
As to Custer's point, I am not a doctor either, but I have seen Dr. Fauci on tv, Lol I work in the medical field and have worked through two pandemics. It's not easy.
Since his tele-health visit is more than two weeks away, I would buy a blood pressure machine, good one on sale at Costco here, take regular, temperature and O2 sats. Readings will be very helpful to your doctor during tele-health visit. If things go south call 911. Paramedics will keep you safe while at the ER.
Good decision on suspending contact for the four of you. Everyone is worried about Covid 19 but there are many other things that can get you during a weakened health state. Better to play safe.

Reactions: Custer Laststand