Is This The Start Or The End?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date
Sunday 4/14 4:00am I feel my dick being rubbed to attention. HWR is rubbing me to get an erection. Good luck I think, but she succeeds in giving me a stiff woody, not quiate as hard as an erection. In moments she sucking me and rubbing herself. She's in a awkward position. I tell her to get more compfortable, she stops to say she is much as she can be, then goes back to my dick.

I try and reach down to her pussy and feel she actually has a dildo in her and she using it to her advantage, no need for me to interrupt her. It's been awhile since we've been together as man & women, just us. And it feels good, real good, both emotionally and physically. She stops working my throbbing dick and shimmy's her way up my body and sucks a nipple, she knows how much I like that especially since taking testosterone, they're ultra sensitive. I feel like I'm gonna cum and tell he so, she stops and dives back on my dick, I can't hold back anymore and climax, The orgasm feels good but I know she's disappointed as I no longer ejaculated more than a drop (thanks to the TURP procedure). She moans disappointment. And says "that wasn't worth the effort." Boy did that cut to the quick and I tell her so. She says that's not exactly what she meant. She rolls back to her side of the bed and continues to use the dildo, though difficult considering she still can't open her legs too far from her hip pain, though more than the other day. She asks me to get her Big John, I get out of bed and go to her side take and it from the drawer and turn it on to use it on her, she takes it from me and says thanks I can do it myself.

She tells me to suck her nipples. Of course I obey, They used to be very sensitive but since menopause they are only sensitive while she it sexually aroused. Even the PGAD hasn't changed that. I remember in earlier years her orgasming from nipple play, alas, those days are long gone. Anyway I alternate between the left and right until she has an orgasm. She continues to masturbate through her 2nd then a shuddering third.

When she recovers she says that was good, it was badly needed .............. but not enough. She says horny has now surpassed hurting.

Later in the day we're sitting watching TV, HBO is showing Crazy Rich Asians. She calls Mr. commuter. I can't hear both sides but can hear her side.

"How's tomorrow morning?"
"No I can't just yet."
"Yeah I'm still hurting."
"Yeah I miss it to."
"You know he's good with sloppy seconds."
"I can still blow you."
"Yeah the swelling is gone and my mouth is working just fine."
"Let's set up every morning this week."
"You're welcome to bring a friend."
"Yeah I know it's early, I can do later in the day. Just need to check with hubby for that."
"Yes I need to, that's the way it is."
"Just let me know."
"How many do I want?, 1, 2, 4, whatever."
"Spell that."
"Bukakke."
"What is it."
"Sounds like messy wet fun."

Note that I wrote this Monday 4/15 early AM as we are awaiting Mr commuter's arrival.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Monday 4/15 Mr commuter showed up early. HWR masturbated the best she could while she sucked him till he blew his load and she swallowed every drop.

Tuesday 4/16 a repeat of Monday.

Wednesday 4/17 a repeat of Monday. But Mr commuter also came by on his way home from work for an end of day blow job and of course HWR was more than willing.

Thursday 4/18, again Mr commuter got a morning blow job from HWR. She contacted the bartender and invited him over for an evening encounter. After he said he was available she asked me, never one to get in the way of her enjoyment I agreed. It was an odd scenario, I let him in he didn't even get out of 1st room he entered .He dropped his pants to the floor. I called HWR to come out, when she saw him she put a pillow down at his feet dropped to her knees and sucked him. He blew his first load in minutes, she swallowed what she could and the rest dripped from her mouth. He stroked as she opened her sopping wet mouth and lips to catch what she could as he shot a 2nd load, some of which made it into her mouth, on her face, hair and tits. He stroked his still hard cock again till he blew another prodigious load on her face and tits. And he went for a 4th load doing the same. When he was done with #4 he shook off what remained on the tip of his dick, said thanks as he pulled his pants up and left as fast as he arrived. She hadn't even gotten up off her knees yet and he was gone.

She was again covered in his cum.

I was a bit miffed. I got her a towel and helped her up. She took the towel and draped it over her rollator and headed to the bedroom. I cleaned up behind them putting the pillowcase in the laundry. When I got to the bedroom she was using Big John still covered in his cum. I got my Magic Wand, took out my cock and did myself as she did herself. Within 2 minutes she was cumming, and few more she had a shuddering orgasm. Turns out it was her 3rd as she had an orgasm while taking care of him. I also had an orgasm, so little semen it was actually embarrassing.

She asked me why I was so miffed. I told her I didn't like him using her like that. She asked if I was sure he was using her and not her using him especially considering she called him. She closed her eyes and nodded off to nap time still covered in his now drying and somewhat crusty cum.

I woke her for dinner, she wanted to shower 1st. Later she said her pains are dissipating and she expects to be able to return to her regular play next week sometime. That I should expect a few "I'm gonna get fucked later" request calls.

Friday 4/19, yes Mr commuter showed up for a morning blowjob and HWR didn't disappoint him. She did tell him she was disappointed didn't have any friends with him. He said he only has one he would consider and he already brought him. She said repeats are OK and maybe he has friends.

Later I asked her why she hadn't yet broached the bartender about the group thing. She said she wasn't ready for his type of guy just yet. But she's close, real close.

To be honest I miss watching her fuck. She so good at it and we all get so much enjoyment. These medical hiatus's are very delibitating for us both. I get angst all over again each time we restart. I just cannot pick up where we left off, it's just not in my wheelhouse.

I may not always say it but she doesn't play without contacting me and getting my "OK". To date I haven't given her a no.

As an aside I came across the attached pic. It isn't HWR, but it pretty close to what it looks like when the bartender is done cumming in her the 1st time. Let me repeat this is NOT my wife.

upload_2019-4-21_5-54-55.png

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
2wheel said:
....... To be honest, I miss watching her fuck. She's so good at it, and we all get so much enjoyment.
That's a good way to put it. (Everyone needs to be good at something....)
2wheel said:
These medical hiatus's are very debilitating for us both.
This would seem to be further evidence in support of my hypothesis that fucking many different men, frequently, is an important element of your wife's recovery (from her strokes).
2wheel said:
I get angst all over again each time we restart. I just cannot pick up where we left off, it's just not in my wheelhouse.
That's an interesting analogy. Do you have — or have you had, in the past — some sort of boat...?
2wheel said:
I may not always say it, but she doesn't play without contacting me and getting my "OK." To date I haven't given her a "no."
Good boy....
2wheel said:
As an aside, I came across the attached pic. It isn't [my wife] HWR, but it's pretty close to what it looks like when the bartender is done cumming in her the 1st time.
Very impressive.... if it's actually cum, and not (say) a large quantity of hand lotion squirted into that woman's pussy just prior to the photo.

Last edited:
Hi Custer,

She is good at fucking, not every woman is. We used to tease each other in our youth when we would talk about needing a seat belt during sex.

Yes I did have a pleasure powerboat boat a number of years back.

I firmly believe that the hormones released during sex is an aid to feeling better, hence recovery. Serotonin & endorphins. And for her different men each have that effect, NRE, that can't be duplicated with SSDD.

Up until the bartender each time I saw a photo like that I also thought it was a fake. Now I'm not so sure. However, fake or not it was to show how she looks when he's done. I have seen videos, as I'm sure you have as well, of prodigious ejaculators. My limited graphics knowledge tells me that photos are a lot easier to fake than videos.

Last edited:
Monday 4/22 Mr. commuter came by on his way to work. He expected a blow job but HWR was able to get her legs open pain free, so she fucked him till he unloaded in her. I got sloppy seconds. I asked how she was afterwards she said great that she needed that bad, real bad. I said about the pain, she said it was manageable.

Tuesday 4/23 Mr. commuter came by again on his way to work and they fucked. He also stopped by on his way home and had HWR again. This time they didn't even get out of the great room, he took her over the back of the couch. She called the bartender and he came by on his way to work. He also did her in the great room over the same back of the same couch. He only came twice, once in HWR and the 2nd time on her back. I had a big cleanup after he left, tank goodness for tile floors.

Wednesday 4/24 Mr. commuter again fucked HWR on his way to work and again ion his way home. I got sloppy seconds both times. How sweet is it!

Thursday 4/25 Mr. commuter did HWR again in the morning. I gave HWR a treat and did cleanup, she orgasmed several times while I licked her clean. The bartender again had HWR before his shift began. This time he brought a friend. They tag teamed her for a while then spit-roaster her. She took both loads at the same time, swallowing the friend and getting a pussy full of bartender cum. He jerked a 2nd load on her tilts and abdomen as she rubbed he pussy to a 2nd orgasm.

Friday 4/26 Mr. commuter came by on his way to work. This morning was a tad different than in past. He went down on HWR. As he was on his hands and knees licking her she told me to rub his cock. He stopped for a moment and said he was "OK". She said she wanted me to. As always I obey and changed my position to rub his hard cock and felt it get even harder. He definitely enjoyed it and from the sounds of it she was enjoying the head she was getting as well. Then she told me to suck his cock. He again said he was "OK". She said that she wanted me to do it. And again I complied and altered my position to get under him and ok his cock in my mouth. A soon as I wrapped my mouth on his cock he moaned his enjoyment. She had a very vocal orgasm. The more aggressively I sucked him the more aggressively he worked her. Within minutes he was thrusting in my mouth, he was definitely enjoying it as was I. The position we were in HWR had no visual of me. Then he sat up a bit, grabbed my head and guided it on his cock. A minute later he was grunting and shooting load in my mouth. I swallowed all he had When I was able to see HWR she was frantically rubbing her clit. I think she orgasmed when he did.

When done he said, "wow, I enjoyed that, didn't think I would. You're both great cocksuckers." She told him to make sure to bring a friend next time. He asked "are you telling me to bring a friend or done come?" She said "not yet". As he dressed and left she told me "get in me". Try as I might but just couldn't get in her. She expressed her disappointment. I jerked off as she rubbed herself to a third orgasm. I did cum but it was a disappointing dry orgasm.

It's about 8:00pm. As I write this, HWR is at Gayle's for a Friday night event. I'll post this in the AM.

Hi 2wheel,

Re. your comment:
2wheel said:
I firmly believe that the hormones released during sex are an aid to feeling better, hence [an aid to my wife's] recovery. Serotonin & endorphins. And for her different men, each has that affect [on her]....

According to Dr. Daniel G. Amen, who claims to be an M.D. specializing in psychiatry:

“Sexual activity can boost hormones like estrogen and DHEA, and that can promote smoother, tighter skin. Sex also increases levels of oxytocin, the bonding and trust hormone, and decreases levels of the stress hormone cortisol.

“Not only does this feel good immediately, but tests of longevity in men show that greater frequency of orgasm is associated with increased lifespan. And women who have regular sex have been shown to have significantly higher levels of estrogen in their blood compared to women with infrequent or no sex.

“Estrogen helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, reduces bad cholesterol, and increases good cholesterol, increases bone density and enhances skin. It also is beneficial to brain function.

“Another hormone that spikes during orgasm is DHEA, which is believed to improve brain function, balance the immune system and help maintain and repair tissue while it promotes healthy skin. It may also have a positive effect on cardiovascular health.

“Testosterone is also increased through regular sexual activity. Testosterone helps strengthen bones and muscles, and offers many benefits to the brain and the cardiovascular system.

“Plus, sexual activity is great exercise and burns calories. And the release that comes with orgasm can have a calming, sedative effect. It’s often followed by great sleep. All of this can be a wonderful brain and beauty treatment.”

See:
How do sex hormones affect brain function? | Functions of the Brain

Maybe if you were to show this link to your incredibly-sexual wife, or read it to her, it would help encourage her in her recovery by causing her to recognize (if she doesn't already) that her incredibly active sex life is almost-certainly helping her, and is thus the right thing to be doing.

You might also point out this link to your wife's SST evaluator (and aspiring hotwife). It may assist her with her efforts to convince her reluctant husband of the desirability of them transitioning to a "hotwife / cuckold husband" form of marriage.

—Custer

Last edited:
The number 1 rule of sales is to 'overcome the customers objections'.
The number 2 rule of sales is to 'never oversell'.

In regards to my wife, she is exactly where she 'needs to be'.
In regards to the ST Evaluator, my last contact was she is on the road as it's what she wants.

In my opinion neither of these women needs additional 'sales propaganda and efforts'.

But I do thank you for the information, the beneifts of sex are well documented and more deep rooted than I had thought.

2wheel said:
The number 1 rule of sales is to 'overcome the customers objections'.
The number 2 rule of sales is to 'never oversell'.
You could have fooled me. I have no talent nor inclination with respect to being a salesman. I learned that when I was a kid, trying to sell doughnuts door-to-door. (I thought they were irresistible, but found almost everyone successfully resisted my efforts.)
2wheel said:
In my opinion, neither of these women needs additional 'sales propaganda and efforts.
Awright... awright... I thought of it as information, not sales propaganda.
2wheel said:
But I do thank you for the information, the beneifts of sex are well documented and more deep rooted than I had thought.
You're welcome....

Later Friday evening 4/26 HWR had a evening at Gayle's. The details I got after I picked her up at 9:30. Gayle had 3 guys over for the evening. She said Gayle felt bad about her hiatus so she 'gave' HWR 2 of the guys and she took the other. HWR said they were both young, Gayle's preference. She said she got fucked at least twice by each guy. She said these guys were good, under 30 for sure, both 6'+ and both toned, maybe 6 1/2" - 7", both cut, both very hard and had lots of stamina and recovery. She said she lost count but had at least a dozen orgasms. She was tired and sweaty and smelled of sex. She told me to not even think about cleaning her tonight. I told her I wasn't, she asked what if I told you to. I didn't answer as we entered the garage. She made a bee-line to the bed and was asleep before I even got in.

Saturday 4/27 I wanted to have a short discussion about last night. She really wasn't interested. I told her we'd limit it to 5 minutes. I set a timer to make sure I didn't violate my word. She finally agreed. I told her I would like to have been there while she took on the 2 guys. She said as long as it was a Gayle 'event' that will never happen, no matter what scenario it turns out to be. I said but............ She interrupted me and said it's Gayle's party it's her rules and she says no. I asked if she actually asked Gayle. She said they did have a discussion about Jack & I being there and Gayle said absolutely not! I told, her I was disappointed. She told me that I get to she her every other time I want so I should 'suck it up', to 'get over it'. She asked me if it excites me that she fucked 2 guys. I told her yes. She told me to show her. I dropped my pants to show her my erection. She told me to jerk off. I did as told. The timer went off and we were done talking but not before my orgasm. She waited for me finish. I had a nice orgasm but no semen, totally dry.

She got up and went to the bedroom. She closed the door, which is very rare, and said "my turn I'll be out when I'm done." As I contemplated the past week. One thing jumped out at me was that very few guys go down on her.

Sunday 4/28 I had the opportunity to use her computer to do some accounting work. And the shit that I am I looked through her recent web visits. Low and behold there were some searches on bukkake. Not just research as to the subject matter but also videos, a lot of videos. She's been a busy cumslut I thought to myself.

Later on I asked her if Mr commuter was becoming an issue. She asked in what way. All I said was "connection." She said that's been worrying her as well. That they connect on a sexual level extremely well, like we used to many moons ago (that hurt). She added that she is concerned that a connection may start due to their frequency and intensity. She added "I want to kiss him so bad, to feel his lips on mine, his tongue entwined with mine while his cock is deep in me, but respect for you and your feelings I've not done that." I said that kissing may expedite that possible connection. She agreed and said she won't do that, but if she feels a connection start she's gonna go for the gold then end it.

Monday 4/29 Mr. commuter paid HWR a morning visit on his way to work. I awoke to them fucking, she was on top riding him. It was her moaning that awoke me, as the foam mattress doesn't transmit movement, I looked at the clock, she saw me awake, it was very early about 2:10am. Never stopping her movement she put her hand on me and told me it was early to go back to sleep. Being exhausted I rolled over and nodded back off. I awoke for a bathroom visit about 2:40. He was laying between us on his side, back to me with his arms and legs around her. I returned to bed and went back to sleep. 3:00am her 1st medication alarm of the day rang. As usual it woke me, she was on her back and Mr. commuter was fucking her. I told her not to forget her meds. She said I know and again I went back to sleep. 4:00am her next medication alarm went off. I awoke to her sucking his cock. This time I stroked my cock as I watched her suck him. When I was at attention I worked my way around to her and she accommodated me allowing me to get in her. I was a very nice experience fucking her as she sucked off one of her regulars. For me sloppy seconds or in this case thirds is wonderful. It wasn't long before I orgasmed. Though I'd like to say I added my cum to his I'm sure it was a dry orgasm. Later on she swears she felt me ejaculate semen in her. I think she was sparing my feelings. Anyway she continued to suck him but it was only minutes after that he shot his 3rd load this time in her mouth. She didn't swallow as usual but work her way to me and gave me a deep cum kiss transferring a small mouthful to me. I swallowed it.

He dressed, thanked us both and left. She tried to get me up again by sucking my cock. This interest in me is rare but welcome. Unfortunately my body wouldn't respond. Big John, her Magic Wand had no problem.

As I got up to dress she masturbated to several more orgasms. As I exited the dressing room she took a break and said it was great morning, several cocks, several loads, numerous orgasms with more to follow. She told me to kiss her goodbye. I did so as she went back to masturbating and me still tasting Mr. commuter in the kiss.

Tuesday 4/30 was haircut day.

We have a friend/acquaintance Larry, we also know his wife Jean. He is in 2 of the clubs I am and I see him several times a week. HWR knows him from her time in one of the 7 pools, where they met independently of me. It was coincidental that we both know the same person. Anyway he has an interesting past, he owned a bar, now owns a religious artifact & incense store and as it turns out he is a trained hairdresser. He's 6'3" lean, late 60s. A real nice guy. So every several weeks he comes here to do some hair work, cutting, coloring, beard trims, etc for me, my brother and wife. Easy, cheap, convenient and he does an adequate job.

8:00 am he shows up, he does my brother, then me then I get HWR from the bedroom for her turn. My brother leaves before she makes an appearance, as an aside he and HWR don't get along, oil & water. Anyway I say my goodbyes and head out for the day.

When I got home the stool was still in the middle of the room. I went to put it where it belongs and the back of the stool is loose

ezgif.com-resize.gif

What happened to the stool?

As soon as I returned the stool she came into the room. I wiggled the back and asked her if she had an explanation. She said she did. I asked her to clue me in. She said I had to promise not to get mad. I asked mad about what? She said just promise. I promised.

She told me what happened.

"When you left Larry was still cutting my hair. He brushed up against me and I felt his semi-hard cock. It excited me even more considering I was already aroused. I tried to masturbate earlier while you and your brother were getting your hair cut, but every time I heard your brothers voice it turned me off. So I never got to orgasm and I was horny as hell.

So I reached over and put my hand on his dick. He verbally protested but didn't move away. I continued to rub and felt him get harder. He still protested but didn't move away.

NOTE: I learned that it's unwise for me to interrupt when she's relating something. So I let her go on just listening.

He was wearing beltless shorts so it was easy for me to unzip it and open the button. He's thin without any hips, so they just sort of fell by themselves. He still protested as he stepped out o them. He was commando so there wasn't any underwear to deal with.

I stroked his pretty hard cock as he continued to protest but didn't stop me. His cock is longer than yours but about the same thickness or should I say thinness. I don't like long cocks and I had the feeling he was at my limit, perhaps a tad over. But I quickly figured if I mounted him I could control thrust and depth.

I got off the stool and told him to get on as I took off my sweats and panties. He did get on saying that we shouldn't be doing this. I told him he's right but I was going to fuck him anyway. I realized I was wetter than I had been in a very long time and figured I didn't need lube.

I worked my way up onto him lowering myself on his hard cock. I was in fact wet enough and he slid in, as always I enjoyed being stretched, but would have liked him to have a fatter dick. Oh well, he's got what he's got.

When he was fully in me and I had accommodated him I started to rock back and forth and was able to control how deep he was in me. In minutes I had my first orgasm.

I picked up my pace and had a 2nd orgasm. I was so looking forward to my 3rd, my earth shatterer. I rocked back and forth on him for a few more minutes, Then I lost my footing and slide on him too far and I felt his cock hit me deep and it hurt but I felt a pop and felt him slide in me deeper. That had never happened before and I had a momentary fear that I had injured myself.

Then the pain disappeared and I had a very intense feeling of pleasure, a feeling I had never had before. And I felt an uncontrollable orgasm starting. Larry said he was ready to cum and asked me where. I told him to shut up and cum.

Then it hit, my 3rd, but like never before. I lost all sense of time and space, I didn't even realize what I was doing or who I was doing it with until the whole body wave of orgasm had subsided. Larry said that my pussy clamped onto his cock, something he had never experienced before nor had he seen a woman orgasm like that before. I told him it had never happened to me before either. He laughed and said "I guess I'm better than I thought".

I wanted to stay like that but he had to go, his back was hurting and I was getting sore in that position So I worked my way off him with his help. Fortunately he had put down his barbers smock on the seat as there was a puddle left. It wasn't cum. I wondered if I peed.

Larry cleaned himself using the paper towels on the island as did I. He dressed and packed up his hair tools.

He said "you know this changes our relationship." I agreed.

When he was gone I realized he hadn't finished cutting my hair.

OK there you have it."

I was silent for a few moments.

HWR: "Say something."

ME: "Give me a few minutes."

ME: "You broke an unwritten rule."

HWR: "Yes I did, I couldn't control myself."

ME: "That's no excuse."

HWR: "I was beyond horny."

ME: "You have vibrators that you could have used."

HWR: "I tried but every time I heard your brother's shrill voice it was a turn off."

ME: "I meant after we were gone. Maybe you need to fuck him to get over it."

HWR: "I'd rather have my vagina sown closed."

ME: "I was joking."

HWR: "I wasn't."

HWR: "How angry are you?"

ME: "Mildly angry very miffed. Remember I see Larry several times a week, this has now changed our relationship."

HWR: "How?"

ME: "I don't know as yet, but I know it has."

HWR: "What about you and Jack (Gayle's husband), he knows?"

ME: "It's different you and Jack haven't be together and we share a common interest, we both have hotwwives."

HWR: "So do you and Larry, I'm your common interest."

ME: "How are you going to deal with Jean (Larry's GF)?"

HWR: "No different than before, what she doesn't know won't hurt her."

ME: "Did you tell him about our lifestyle?"

HWR: "No I didn't."

ME: "So he thinks you cheated on me?"

HWR: "Yup."

ME: "Do you plan on doing Larry again?"

HWR: "If that last orgasm can be repeated I'd really like to, is was 'off the hook' like nothing I'd ever experienced. I'm sorry for breaking our unwritten rule of friends and I'm sorry for not including you. This thing just happened."

ME: "Doing a friend, and my exclusion doesn't work for me. If we are to continue this lifestyle this can't happen again. Do you understand?"

She was silent.

ME: "Do you understand?"

HWR: "OK, I'll do my best."

ME: "You need to do better than your best."

HWR: "I need to call Larry back. He never finished my haircut."

She picked up the phone and called him. I heard her say "you didn't finish. No that you finished, my haircut silly."

Wednesday 5/1 Mr. commuter came by on his way home with a friend. The friend was a nice looking older guy like me. And like me he couldn't get it up though he did have a nice looking cock and thick just as she likes it. I was looking forward to her enjoying him. Alas, she was disappointed to say the least. Mr. commuter fucked HWR while she tried to suck the friend to attention without any success. But he did have an orgasm, and like me it was a dry or meager load. I know that because when he was done she asked him "TURP?" He said yes. I really felt bad for this guy. Here he was with a great piece of ass ready for him and he was dead in the water. I've been there myself so I understand.

Afterwards as he used the bathroom. HWR told Mr. commuter that he has to better than that. He said the guy professed his studliness, he had no chioce but to take him at his word. He apologized. She told him he owes her. He asked what he owes her. She said you'll know when I cash it in.

They dressed and left. I felt bad for the guy, but I was luckier as I was able to get it up this time, thank you sloppy seconds. We fucked she had an orgasm, so did I.

Thursday 5/2 HWR and Gayle went to the college next door. It's been a while since she was there. Since she can't as yet drive and hasn't asked me to take her. However, Gayle was looking for a few new younger guys and they decided to trawl together.

They both got lucky. She called me to get an OK for later in the day. I asked what time so I could get home. She said Gayle was coming back to the house with them so she'd have to ask Gayle. Yes, I was miffed, this is not Friday, hence not Gayle's rules, this is our time, hence our rules. As it turned out it was academic as Gayle wasn't playing so she had no problem. It would be the first time Gayle was in our home while HWR played and I would be there. I had both trepidation and excitement as to what that dynamic might be.

When I got home they we just beginning as HWR & both guys were in the midst of stripping. The guys were young, of course they were as they came from the college. Both were tall, over 6', both had blond hair, and blond pubes, both were cut, maybe 6" or so. She handed one of the guys bottle of lube as she positioned a pillow and laid down on her stomach presenting herself for rear entry. They both said they don't do anal, as did she, they said "OK, got it". I brought another chair into the bedroom as Gayle had the chair that's normally there. I stripped, Gayle stayed dressed.

Guy one lubed up and entered her. Guy two rubbed his cock as did I. I love to see a new guy slide into her for the first time and today I get that privilege twice. After a few minutes they high-fived and swapped places. Another few minutes of guy two fucking her, they high-fived again. I was obvious that they had done this tag-team thing before. the swapped back and forth for quite a while, I couldn't see HWR's face but I was able to hear her. Not sure if she orgasmed but knowing her I would think she did. Gayle had her legs spread and was rubbing herself through her panties. This wasn't the first time she witnessed HWR having sex but it was the first time she saw me naked and present during.

Guy one asked guy two "who's turn is it." He said "yours." Moments later he was cumming in HWR. When he was done he pulled out and guy two got between her legs and stroked his cock. He said "I don't do sloppy seconds." And unloaded on her pussy. I gather they had done this many times before and took turns as to who cums first.

When he dismounted HWR told me to clean her. I knew what she meant and got on the bed and licked their cum from her pussy. I heard them both say "eeew icky." It was great, young hot fresh cum.

When I was done they were gone. HWR rolled over on the bed. Gayle said watching me clean her was one of the hottest things she has ever seen and it made her cum. HWR got up from the bed, Gayle asked about me. HWR said "he can just jerk off". Gayle said she would never do that to Jack. HWR reminded Gayle that she never lets Jack be present either so it's not an even comparison. Gayle agreed but said if she ever did she wouldn't. HWR said to each his own. Gayle agreed and the brief exchange was over. I took out my Magic Wand as they had this dialog. Gayle left the house and HWR left the bedroom leaving me to masturbate alone.

Friday 5/4 HWR asked Mr. commuter to not come by in the morning as she was exhausted and need more sleep time. But she told him he was welcome on his way home.

HWR slept till almost 3pm. Mr. commuter showed up on his way home from work. I had the pleasure of watching them non-stop fuck for a solid 15 minutes. On HWR's third orgasm so did he. They just laid there in each others arms Mr. commuter still in her for what seemed like forever, of course it was only a few minutes. As soon as he withdrew from her she told me to get in her. I did as I was told in an instant. I was able to get her to one more orgasm as well as my own. When I got off of her he was gone. I never heard him say goodbye or even leave.

The bartender showed up for a before shift romp. Remember each of these 2 visits were "OK'd" by me before hand. As so many times in the past he fucked her and dropped a huge load in her, then jerked off on her 3 more times. As usual she was covered in cum. I got her a towel she just laid there holding it savoring the aftermath. As he dressed they talked.

BARTENDER: "How's that group thing getting on?"

HWR: "Close, we're close."

BARTENDER: "Can I help you get it going?"

HWR: "Nope, it's all up to me. Your help will be to provide the necessary cocks."

BARTENDER: "That's not a problem. How many, 4, 6, 10, 20?"

HWR: "I'm not sure, that's one of my problems."

BARTENDER: "As this is your first and considering your medical stuff I'd suggest no more than 6."

HWR: "Yeah that's what hubby says."

ME: "Yup that's' what I said alright."

BARTENDER: "Just let me know when, where and how many. I've got it covered."

HWR: "I will."

He dressed and left. She told me to clean her up. I told her no way after him. She said not that she meant to clean her in the shower, to wash her. I told her that's different. I started the shower and helped her up and to the shower. She brought along a waterproof dildo. She said just in case.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
2wheel said:
....... Saturday 4/27 I wanted to have a short discussion about last night. ..... She finally agreed. I told her I would like to have been there while she took on the 2 guys. She said as long as it was a Gayle 'event' that will never happen. ....... I said but............ She interrupted me....... [Finally,] she asked me if it excites me that she fucked 2 guys. I told her yes. She told me to show her. I dropped my pants to show her my erection. She told me to jerk off. I did as told. ....... I had a nice orgasm but no semen, totally dry.
According to the urologist who did my root-rooter-job (a.k.a. TURP), my seemingly-dry ejaculations are backwards into my bladder. My cum then comes out later mixed with urine , when I piss.
2wheel said:
....... As I contemplated the past week, one thing jumped out at me. Very few guys go down on her.
If a lover went down on a married woman he's fucking, there's no chance that would make her pregnant (or bring him to ejaculation), so it would be wasted effort. Perhaps they reason that even though your wife is past menopause, there's a slight chance they'll impregnate her anyway since she's vigorously multi-orgasmic.
2wheel said:
Later on I asked her if Mr commuter was becoming an issue. She asked in what way. All I said was "connection." She said that's been worrying her as well. That they connect on a sexual level extremely well, like we used to many moons ago (that hurt). She added that she is concerned a connection may start due to their frequency and intensity.
One of the rules recommended by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D., for hotwife / cuckold husband marriages (on her site which unfortunately no longer exists) was: "a hot wife should not see her lover (or the same lover) every day." Your wife's sexual relationship with Mr. Commuter seems close to violating that recommendation. I
2wheel said:
I said, kissing may expedite that possible [emotional] connection. She agreed and said she won't do that, but if she feels a connection starting she's gonna go for the gold then end it.
It might be good to begin thinking along those lines vis-a-vis Mr. Commuter.

2wheel said:
Monday 4/29 Mr. commuter paid HWR a morning visit on his way to work. I awoke to them fucking, she was on top riding him.
Excellent.... I mean, your wife being on top riding Mt. Commuter. It sounds like her recovery from her fall, as well as from her stroke, is advancing.
2wheel said:
Tuesday 4/30 was haircut day. We have a friend/acquaintance Larry, we also know his wife Jean. He is in 2 of the clubs I am and I see him several times a week. ..... Anyway, he has an interesting past. He owned a bar, now owns a religious artifact & incense store and, as it turns out, he is a trained hairdresser. He's 6'3" lean, late 60s. A real nice guy. So every several weeks he comes here to do some hair work, cutting, coloring, beard trims, etc for me, my brother and wife. Easy, cheap, convenient, and he does an adequate job.
If Larry used to own a bar, he may have some experience (that he doesn't talk about, of course) fucking women other than his wife, and/or he's probably been acquainted with other married men, and/or married women, who did that.
2wheel said:
At 8:00 am he shows up, does my brother, then me, then I get [my wife] HWR from the bedroom for her turn. My brother leaves before she makes an appearance. An aside: he and HWR don't get along, [they're like] oil & water. Anyway, I said my goodbyes then headed out for the day.
If you didn't want your wife to fuck Larry, leaving her home alone with him was optimistic.
2wheel said:
When I got home, the [hair-cutting] stool was still in the middle of the room. I went to put it where it belongs, and the back of the stool is loose. ..... etc ..... to paraphrase and abbreviate: your wife admitted she fucked Larry (which was more stress than the stool was designed for).
2wheel said:
..... Then [my wife said] the pain disappeared and I had a very intense feeling of pleasure, a feeling I had never had before. And, I felt an uncontrollable orgasm starting. Larry said he was ready to cum and asked me where. I told him to shut up and cum.
Then it hit, my 3rd [orgasm], but like never before. I lost all sense of time and space, I didn't even realize what I was doing or who I was doing it with until [my] whole body-wave of orgasm had subsided. Larry said that my pussy clamped onto his cock, something he had never experienced before nor had he seen a woman orgasm like that before.
Whew! Your wife has scored a new lover....
2wheel said:
Larry said, "you know this changes our relationship." [My wife] agreed.
As I said....
2wheel said:
When he was gone, [my wife] realized he hadn't finished cutting her hair.
Details.... details....
2wheel said:
[Finally, I said: "I'm mildly angry, very miffed. Remember I see Larry several times a week, this has now changed our relationship."
Dr. Cherry Lee pointed out, on her vanished website, that among the psychological challenges for a cuckold husband is knowing his friends and/or co-workers are fucking his wife (or want to, and probably will). It sounds like you're finally reaching this phase of being your sexy wife's cuckold.
2wheel said:
ME: "How are you going to deal with Jean (Larry's GF)?"
Girlfriend? Above, you said Larry is married.
2wheel said:
HWR: "No different than before, what [Jean] doesn't know won't hurt her." ME: "Did you tell him about our lifestyle?" HWR: "No I didn't." ME: "So he thinks you cheated on me?" HWR: "Yup." ME: "Do you plan on doing Larry again?" HWR: "If that last orgasm can be repeated I'd really like to, it was 'off the hook' like nothing I'd ever experienced. I'm sorry for breaking our unwritten rule re. friends, and I'm sorry for not including you. This thing just happened." ME: "Doing a friend, and my exclusion, doesn't work for me. If we are to continue this lifestyle this can't happen again. Do you understand?" She was silent. .......
Actually, this sounds like the solution of a problem — your wife's increasingly-close relationship with Mr. Commuter. Since your wife has fucked your friend Larry and found him sexually-satisfying (that being an understatement), and since Larry is married, or has a commitment to a woman friend (you might straighten out your knowledge of this point).... if your wife takes him on as an additional lover, that will reduce the probability of her becoming undesirably close, in an emotional sense, to Mr. Commuter.

I suggest just assuming that because Larry used to own a bar, he is well-acquainted with the concept of extra-marital relationships among... well... people who are married. Indeed, Larry may have been generously coming to your house regularly to give free haircuts because he hoped that would eventually lead to fucking your wife.

Now that your wife has fucked Larry, thereby fulfilling what were most-likely his hopes, recognize that bell has been rung and cannot be un-rung (as they say). The only factor missing is knowledge, on Larry's part, that you and your wife have a mutually agreed-upon hot wife / cuckold husband marriage.

Thus, I suggest calling Larry and breaking the ice by saying something like, "Now that you and my wife have had a close encounter, not quite like a 'Close Encounter of the Third Kind' but in accordance with the nature of our marriage, I suggest the two of us have a friendly meeting and talk about this over beers."

My guess is, Larry would accept such an offer, since he would sense it would hold out the possibility of continued hot close-encounters with your sexy wife, without him having to fear hostility from you. And so, you could continue to remain on friendly terms with him. And, he would almost certainly be willing to continue giving your wife and you and your brother free haircuts, perhaps letting your wife fuck him each time (among other times) in lieu of payment. And finally, your wife's undesirable growing-closeness with Mr. Commuter would, most likely, be alleviated.

Last edited:
TURP - the result is called retrograde ejaculation

Larry has said wife & GF - they have a very long relationship - many here (senior community) interchange terms

He said became a hairdresser because of pussy

I had no issue leaving them alone as I trusted she wouldn't violate our unwritten agreement about friends.

The haircuts aren't free but cheap enough to be.

Same day - I understand the concept and kinda agree with it.

I'll be seeing Larry later in the week so I'll see his reaction. I have very mixed emotions about him and her. But the way she described her last orgasm, I'd be selfish if I didn't allow her a possible repeat.

2wheel said:
...... I'll be seeing Larry later in the week so I'll see his reaction. I have very mixed emotions about him and her.
No doubt. But, that's part of what being your wife's cuckold is all about.
2wheel said:
But the way she described her last orgasm, I'd be selfish if I didn't allow her a possible repeat.
Or many repeats. (Maybe the intensity of your wife's 3rd orgasm with Larry was related, at least in part, to her doing something that was forbidden.)

Any updates from your wife's ST evaluator?

Larry is a dynamic I/we hadn't planned on. To repeat I have mixed emotions. To date I haven't nixed any hookup.

No updates on her ST evaluator.

Saturday 5/4 she slept the day away. I woke her for lunch at noon, she was back in bed by 12:45, I woke her for dinner 6:15, she was back in bed by 7:00.

Sunday 5/5 HWR said she thinks she ready for the group thing. I told her in my opinion she wasn't. She was annoyed that I would make that decision. I told her she made it. I was only the messenger. She was confused. I told her to listen her words that she didn't say she was ready that she said she THINKS she's ready. To me that was very clear. That when she actually says she's ready my opinion will be different

Nothing more was said about it.

But she spent the rest of the day playing alone.

Monday 5/6 Mr. commute came by on his way to work for a quickie as he was running late. He apologized for the older guy fizzling out and said the guy wanted another shot a HWR. She said "sure why not" Bring him by later. He said he couldn't come by later but the old guy can. That was OK but a pass would be needed.

Later in the day the old guy did come by. It was a totally different story from the other time. As soon as he stripped he was at attention. My assessment of his cock was accurate, and HWR had a smile. She gave him lube as she laid down missionary style legs wide pen and in the air as she held pussy open for him which is unusual for her. He entered her in a few thrusts and remained hard. They fucked for at least a half hour, HWR experience several orgasms. Her third was most enjoyable. Yes she did have a fourth and fifth at which time he announce his orgasm but it was dry. He apologized for it.

As he dressed he thanked her and asked if he could have repeat. She said absolutely. He was gone thereafter.

Tuesday 5/7 Mr. commuter came by in the morning. She was ready for him when he entered the bedroom. I was awake. As usual she handed him the lube and he lubed up. As he positioned himself between her legs she stopped him and said she wanted me to guide him in. that was a first . He had no problem as I've 'handled' him before. For me this exacerbated the pleasure of seeing her entered for the 1st time. His cock was hard and slippery. As I guided him she told me to open her up, with my other hand I spread her lips open and I guided him in her. Then fucked for a while as I stroked my cock watching them. She orgasmed almost immediately after his entry in her. They fucked for about 10-15 minutes until he announced his impending orgasm. Again I had the pleasure of watching another man shoot his cum deep in my wife's infertile womb. When he was done he pulled out and it was my turn for sloppy seconds. He was off the bed and cleaning up when she said hang out a minute I need to talk to you as I was getting into position. He said he didn't have much time. She said not to worry as I was quick. Damn this time she was right, within a couple of minutes I was cumming. When I was done I rolled off her allowing the cum I didn't push out to seep out of her.

He asked what was up. She said we need to take a break. He asked what he did wrong, was it the older guy? was is too much sex? What was it. She said she is exhausted and needs to catch her breath. To concentrate on her therapies not her pussy.

He asked if this was it. She said she doesn't think so, but one never knows what's in store.

He asked if he was the only one she's doing beside the friends he's brought. She said no. He asked how many. She said I don't count, maybe 20 maybe 30. I chimed I and said I do, it's been 39. He said in your 60s and 39 that's reasonable. She said no, about a year. I again chimed in and said since September . He said holy shit maybe I should be using a condom. She said if you do we ARE done, I only do bareback.

He said he'd hate for that to happen as he's having a good time with her, She said so is she and I again chimed in and said so am I.

She said I need a rest that's all. I don't know how long it will be. I promise I will contact you when I feel I'm ready to start up again. OK? He nodded and said OK, it's been fun, thanks, then left.

I told her I was a bit surprised that she took that step and asked if it was that she was feeling a connection and couldn't say it. She said no it was because she really needs a rest that the therapies are being overshadowed by her tiredness from all the sex she's getting.

I told her I was getting whiplash. Last week she wanted more of his friends and talked to the bartender about a group event and now she going celibate.

Note that this is one of they byproducts or brain trauma, and she has significant cognitive issues.

She said when the bartender calls she'll tell him as well. I asked what about us as I can only get in her as sloppy seconds, so I guess I'm cut off as well. She said we'll see. I asked for more details, she said that's all she can say now. I told I feel like we're heading backwards not forwards. I asked about how she's gonna deal with the PGAD. She says masturbation doesn't wear me out as a vigorous as partnered sexual romp.

So we're on another hiatus this time it's voluntary

Re. your wife feeling more tired than usual:
2wheel said:
Saturday 5/4 she slept the day away. I woke her for lunch at noon, she was back in bed by 12:45, I woke her for dinner 6:15, she was back in bed by 7:00.
And re. this conversation among Mr. Commuter, your wife and you:
2wheel said:
He asked what was up. She said we need to take a break. ....... She said she is exhausted and needs to catch her breath. To concentrate on her therapies not her pussy. He asked if this was it. She said she doesn't think so, but one never knows what's in store.
This sounds like more evidence your wife is not feeling up to par.
2wheel said:
[Mr. Commuter asked if he was the only one [my wife is] doing besides the friends he's brought. She said, no. He asked how many. She said I don't count, maybe 20 maybe 30. I chimed in and said, I do — it's been 39. He said in your 60s and 39, that's reasonable. She said no, [in] about a year. I again chimed in and said, since September. He said, holy shit, maybe I should be using a condom. She said, if you do we ARE done, I only do bareback.
I suggest making arrangements to have your wife tested for a broad spectrum of sexually-transmitted diseases and infections. Her feelings of being overly tired and not up to par may be symptoms of having picked up some sort of STD or STI. If so, it's important to get it treated since some of them are potentially fatal if left untreated.
2wheel said:
She said I need a rest that's all. I don't know how long it will be. I promise I will contact you when I feel I'm ready to start up again. OK? [Mr. Commuter] nodded and said OK, it's been fun, thanks, then left. ....... So, we're on another hiatus, this time it's voluntary.
This sounds like more evidence your wife needs to be checked out for STD's / STI's. If she has health insurance (as suggested by her present broad range of therapies), it can be done via her private M.D. If she doesn't, it can be done for very low cost, almost certainly, at a local public health center.

Last edited:
She was tested, doctor visit in early April. Doing a STD panel has become SOP every several months. Bareback is risky and we need to be cautious. That maybe why she occasionally asks the "are you married" question.

Excessive sleep is part of stroke aftermath. Before #1 nightly it was about 6-8 hours after it became 12-14 hours with numerous daytime naps. Neurologist said it was normal. But there is difference between needing sleep due to medical vs tired. This is tired sleep.

2wheel said:
She was tested, doctor visit in early April. Doing a STD panel has become SOP every several months.
OK.... that's good to hear.
2wheel said:
Bareback is risky and we need to be cautious.
Ain't that the truth.... especially with people like the bartender. It's almost certainly safe to say your wife is not the only woman he's fucking and favoring with huge semen and sperm contributions. It's his speciality.
2wheel said:
That's maybe why she occasionally asks the "are you married" question.
If you or your wife were to ask a physician whether marriage is a good STD preventative, he'd probably laugh before saying "No.... it depends on the sexual behavior of the married person." A better strategy may be for your wife to ask, "Have you slept with women other than your wife during (e.g.) the past year?", perhaps using as an excuse "I like men who are experienced." Then, if he says "yes," ask him when was the last time he was checked out for STD's — and ask him to bring his lab results the first time he comes to see your wife. Or, if he says "I'm not married," ask "how many women during (e.g.) the past year?", perhaps using the same excuse, and carry out the same follow-on.
2wheel said:
Excessive sleep is part of her stroke aftermath. Before stroke #1 it was about 6-8 hours nightly, afterwards it became 12-14 hours with numerous daytime naps. [My wife's] neurologist said that was normal. But there is a difference between needing sleep for medical reasons vs. due to being tired. This is tired sleep.
OK. It sounds like you're on it.

Last edited:
Considering all the men shes had sex with in her life. She's been very lucky having never gotten a STD.

For her semen is an essential part of sex. Of course therein lies any STD issue.

Funny, when young we throw cautoin to the wind because we don't know better and feel invincible, when we're older we throw caution to the wind we because there's not much time left and feel something else will get us first.