• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It finally happened

• Thread starterwpete1276
  • Start date

wpete1276

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2006
After many month of trying. Alot of people claiming to be someone they are not it finally happened.

sucking1.JPG

sucking2.JPG

finger.JPG

Reactions: baddy145
sucking3.JPG

sucking4.JPG

sucking5.JPG

sucking6.JPG

Very nice! Thanks for posting. I'm glad u care enough about your beautiful wife to fulfill her desire for that good sex a brotha can bring her. I bet she sure loves you more for it too! lol. She makin AZ hotter than it is already, by the way.

congratzulations on your experience!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bask in your success and the effort you finally saw pay off. Congratulations.

Welcome to the club.

Last edited by a moderator:
kdawg68 said:
Nice job wpete. Would love to know the details!

It actually took a lot more effort then we had origanally planned. We finally met someone off the main site. We tried for severaly months, six acually, to met someone off the forum but they either did not turn out to be who they said they were or they did not show up.

trying to get my wife to agree now to do it
thanks and hope yall continue to have fun

wow great pics. have anymore to show off?

Should of got a young cock...like me;)

Seriously though, great post. I hope her first experience was a great one.

congrats always nice to see black using white women. it should happen more..

Congratulations, Wpete. And what is her feeling about her 1st experience? Would you try more later?

Congratulations.

Can't wait to see more.

waiting for my wife to agree as well.

kdawg68 said:
Wpete - I think a lot of us know your pain as far as trying to get started. It all hinges on finding the RIGHT guy(s). Hopefully you'll be able to establish some meaningful contacts here on this forum.

I actually have a thread going on the cuckolds forum where folks were getting impatient because it was taking so long. I appreciate your honesty because this certainly isn't something you want to rush into.

Glad to know it finally paid off though. Looks like you've got a good wife on your hands

Ya it was not easy. We tried on this site but we would email back and forth a couple of times then they would ask for pictures. As soon as we sent more pictures of her they would never email back. One guy we even arranged to meet. He never showed, did not even call. We never heard from him again. So we gave up for a while. We then decided to give the pay portion of the site a try. We figured if people had to pay they would not be as many fakes.

We actually meet one guy had dinner and talked but he travels a lot for work. We have some wierd hours, so we could never arrange another meeting. The guy in the pictures responded and met us and then offed to pay for the motel (he gets discounts through work) and everything.

A couple of more. We did not get very many pictures.

fucking1.JPG

fucking2.JPG

fucking3.JPG

Nice Pic

Thanks great pics. By the look of it that cock is really hurting her. Did she enjoy it?

I guess she enjoyed it and longs for more.... we love to see our sluts happy ^)_(^

brissypair said:
Thanks great pics. By the look of it that cock is really hurting her. Did she enjoy it?

No it was not hurting her. She is not very flexable.

Great Pics. Congrats, and keep up the great work.

fucking4.JPG

behind1.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread