• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It might happen this next weekend

harleyRK

New around here...
Beloved Member
It has been a long time working now. I got her a black dildo. She is going on the pill on her own suggestion and started drinking again. She bought something to boost her labido and invited two black friends over from work to party. One of the guys she says is like a brother. Has anyone heard this before? She still claims not to be into it, but gets super wet talking dirty about it during sex. I think she is adding alcohol to the mix to try it trying to make it spontaneous. We will see what comes. I'll keep you posted. I have been working on this for a number of years. I've been vary sutely persistant.

Let her "do it her way", and when she has become fully addicted, your dedication over the last few years will have paid off, with her having to admit (at last) that "she is into it".

Do you know what the name of the libido stuff she is trying out to make her more horny?
If possible photograph the package with your cell phone and post it on here for all to C.

Sounds great, hopefully she just drinks enough to be socially lubricated and agressive with her black gentleman. After your sure she's looking hot you should make yourself scarce for a little while and give the three of them some alone time. Hopefully when you come back to the house you'll hear some pounding noises from the bedroom to investigate.

Tonight the Mrs. asked if the two friend were bringing girlfriends. I said one doesn't have a girlfriend and the other probly has many girlfriends. She looked at me with a devilish smile and said, So and So has many friends that are girls. She was refering to the one that she calls like a brother and he doesn't have a girlfriend. I'll keep you posted

One thing that has made this adventure difficult is I'm not a sissy. I'm a tall good looking man who's wife calls a sex god. I don't have a little pecker. It's not a monster, but a little bigger than average. I'm deffinately not ashamed of it's size. I don't want to get fresh with another man or fluff or anything like that. I just want to see my wife enjoy herself with another man. In retrospect I'd even make an ok bull because I'm vary good at what I do under the sheets. I enjoy dirty, kinky, women, and I think I can bring this out in my wife. Every woman can be a slut under the right circumstances, and this is such a hot philosophy.

Well it didn't happen. She gave them both hugs with promises to hang out some more. One guy is promising to come help me drink 4 gal of booz I got in my basement. He's close friends with a real player that I know. They both gave me a hand shake with a promise to be back. It will continue but slow. this is the most progress I've seen in years. If I play my cards right she might wind up with multiple boyfriends that know each other. I'll keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back