• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Italian Slut's Private Pics

• Thread starterMikeT1960
  • Start date
MikeT1960 said:
I'll try to post when the ***** is online and but it's never easy to tell.
lets teach the ***** a lesson

Reactions: Invisible75
I would love to see this ***** get humiliated

Christian431 said:
I would love to see this ***** get humiliated
I will humiliate the ***** and degrade her!

I'm out drinking with my friends and she's in a nearby car park working. Lol. And if someone hadn't told me a few nights ago I wouldn't have known lol. Anyway she's pretty but she needs to be taught a lesson ;-)

MikeT1960 said:
I'm out drinking with my friends and she's in a nearby car park working. Lol. And if someone hadn't told me a few nights ago I wouldn't have known lol. Anyway she's pretty but she needs to be taught a lesson ;-)
whenever you are ready let me know

I found a short video of the ***** sucking and fucking some guy she'd just met. It's in the MICHELA file with her photos but unfortunately it's not very good quality. Try asking her what his name was lol

I'm not home now but I told her to leave TeamViewer and Anydesk on and to log in to Facebook when she's infront of the laptop so that you all know she's watching what you look at and do. So if you see the Facebook icon at the bottom it means she's there.

MikeT1960 said:
I found a short video of the ***** sucking and fucking some guy she'd just met. It's in the MICHELA file with her photos but unfortunately it's not very good quality. Try asking her what his name was lol

I'm not home now but I told her to leave TeamViewer and Anydesk on and to log in to Facebook when she's infront of the laptop so that you all know she's watching what you look at and do. So if you see the Facebook icon at the bottom it means she's there.
What's the AnyDesk?

I'm at work today until late so not sure if the *****'s got the lap top turned on or not, but she's been told to open TeamViewer and AnyDesk when she turns it on and to open her Facebook profile if she's infront of the laptop watching.

TeamViewer ID 183 921 711
Password 1047110010

AnyDesk ID 301 544 353
Password michela1980

10_146be2612057e7a.jpg

The ***** just texted me to say that people are insulting her on her desk top. Well done whoever it was lol

Users who are viewing this thread