• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

It's Macy... Here is a guy I picked up!

• Thread startermacylay
  • Start date

macylay

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2007
Hi,

It's hotwife Macy here. Just thought I'd drop everyone a line and say hi. I went out the other day and a guy recognized me at a Max and Erma's ... anyway, he seemed like a really nice guy and offered to take care of a hotel room.

I made my cuck hubby Brad watch and take photos. It was great and he fucked me real good. I love just picking guys up and fucking them, cause it makes me feel real slutt..lol

Macy
100_2289.jpg

Lucky Guy!

Looks like a great score....

Hi Macylay,

Excellent! Congratulations! And thank you for the great photo.

Cheers—

Custer

what a sexy ***** you are. l hope wimphubby cleaned up afterwards

LOL... no.. he just stood in the corner and took some pic's... I did give him a little head at the end of the session. It was fun though. Lookin' to hook up with BBC this next week. Hope you enjoyed! Sorry I didn't have the high heels on and the red lipstick that you all think a hotwife does..

But I'm a real hotwife..and I love to fuck and cock I want...lol

Macy

oh macy l hope you will post pic's of those superior black cocks when you
you are sucking & being fucked by them. will you be kind enough to allow
some nice black cock into your arsehole.the thought of you with BBC's is
making my wimp cock hard. l'm just off to wank my puny cock over your
pic again.

macylay said:
But I'm a real hotwife..and I love to fuck

And it shows :) What a great 'action' picture Macy - I'd love to see the boob-bounce that goes with that most favorite of positions.

I've checked you pictures out on other threads - you a most lovely (hot) lady.

Lets see your married pussy with a fat black cock deep inside bareback then potent spunk running into your panties

Macy, you're fucking hot!! There's so much to be said for a woman who knows how to fuck her ass off -- especially when it's with men other than her husband.

What a great girl! I wish I could find you out and about.

Thank you Marys_pet! I'll definitly be sure to post more when I get a chance. Hopefully going to be hooking up with someone this next week!

Macy

marys_pet said:
Macy, you're fucking hot!! There's so much to be said for a woman who knows how to fuck her ass off -- especially when it's with men other than her husband.

Well... if you ever get my way, maybe you will run into me out and about!

Fucks and Lixx!

Macy

marys_pet said:

AlbanySearching said:
What a great girl! I wish I could find you out and about.

Here are more from the Experience!

Hope you all enjoy... I forgot to add them last week.

Attachments

• 100_2276.jpg
    100_2276.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 100_2278.jpg
    100_2278.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 305
  • 100_2281.jpg
    100_2281.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 419
  • 100_2282.jpg
    100_2282.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 619
Hot, hot, hot sexy Macy. I would sooooooo love to trade places with that guy. Oh well, I'll dream on.

xxx

macylay said:
Getting some BBC this next week... I'll make sure to post it..
Thanks..

Macy

Did you do the BBC? Pictures?

thanks Macy,

V

Users who are viewing this thread