It's the law!! size matters

• Thread starterduke9555
  • Start date
SARAHA: A woman cheats by forming a pair bond with a beta male, and then going off to fuck alpha males behind his back. She gets the best possible genes for her children, but she has to convince the beta male she needs help to raise them successfully. It is a rare woman who does not have tender feelings for her beta male. However her strongest sexual response is reserved for her encounters with an alpha male.
She wants those hard, pounding, deep thrusts that pump her and prime her for the soul wrenching, cervical orgasms that will suck all the alpha male's sperm directly up in her"

YOU HAVE THE GREATEST WAY OF SAYING THINGS :)

Fascinating insight from Stirling.

My two cents worth.

The smaller the cock the higher percentage he's a cuckold. The bigger the cock the higher percentage he's a bull. Nothing turns on a small cocked wimp more than seeing his wife fucked by a hung man.

MacNfries said:
4julie ... I agree with most of what you say, but that last sentence. Real cuckolded men, regardless of size, don't normally take a cheating wife lightly. In the voluntary usage of the word ... probably, but with real cuckolding, its serious and its stressful. A man's confidence is just as negatively affected with having a very small penis as it is being positively affected by having an unusually large penis. I'm at 5 inches "erect" ... and I have a terrible "hang" when not erect ... next to embarrassing. So I'm very reserved when I use public showers. It definitely has an impact on a man's outlook. Mac :)

========

i used to love to take showers with guys when possible
just to showoff my 'cuckmeat' all 5" of it

Me & Mac n Cheese share that trait and exactly to
the same degree :eek:

i was almost always the smallest ..i get a perverse thrill
from not measuring up ...we cucks know this frisson well

right? :D

Any small cocked cuckolds I know get off on seeing their wives cum from being fucked by better hung men, often the cuck has never been able to achieve that feat with his wife.
Well hung cucks often compete with the bulls to see who does the wife best and get off on hearing their wives tell them that they are the best they have ever had. Whereas a small cocked cuck will get off hearing how not measuring up to her lovers make them failures in the marital bed!
Nothing scientific in this - just my personal experience.

4julie said:
Any small cocked cuckolds I know get off on seeing their wives cum from being fucked by better hung men, often the cuck has never been able to achieve that feat with his wife.
Well hung cucks often compete with the bulls to see who does the wife best and get off on hearing their wives tell them that they are the best they have ever had. Whereas a small cocked cuck will get off hearing how not measuring up to her lovers make them failures in the marital bed!
Nothing scientific in this - just my personal experience.

==========

this could very well lead to you being naked
on your hands & knees ******** your teeny manmeat
to all observers ....and getting the shit kicked outta u
bloodied and bowed naked begging for mercy from real
men ....if only she could see u now :(

Poor Duke

duke9555 said:
==========

this could very well lead to you being naked
on your hands & knees ******** your teeny manmeat
to all observers ....and getting the shit kicked outta u
bloodied and bowed naked begging for mercy from real
men ....if only she could see u now :(

I feel so sorry for you Duke but I don't think it's right for you to drag up your sad past experiences and suggest just because our wives have cuckolded us that we're all cowered wimps like you and would allow nearly men to dominate us physically as well as in the bedroom.

After all we fighting Irish are noted for our love of aggression, not like you NY sissies! I've pushed bigger and better men than you out of the way to get into a good scrap!

Old Dudes1.JPG..........

Which one?

duke9555 said:

So which one are you Duke - or are we to take it as read you're the faggot sucking the cock?

4julie said:
So which one are you Duke - or are we to take it as read you're the faggot sucking the cock?

=========111111whitethongblackass.jpg..~enjoy~ ur wife

Wow - she's put on weight since I divorced her and she became ur slut!

You're letting her sunbathe way too much!

4julie said:
Wow - she's put on weight since I divorced her and she became ur slut!

You're letting her sunbathe way too much!

============

nice try cuntface ...but no cigar 4u ..u lose :D:D

You say the sweetest things Duke

duke9555 said:
============

nice try cuntface ...but no cigar 4u ..u lose :D:D

If I didn't know for sure you're a dickless cock sucking wimp I'd be insulted but as it is I know you'd prefer to keep that cigar to stick it up your own ass or more often allow some of your wife's bulls to do it to you!

Kisses Duke!

Lmao lol lol lol

I will never take my wife to court, the shame for me would be too much.

Wow, has this thread ever degenerated. Anyone want to add anything useful on social ladders and sexual game theory?

Stirling said:
Wow, has this thread ever degenerated. Anyone want to add anything useful on social ladders and sexual game theory?

==========

perhaps at some future time kid ........but thank you for
your comments and support :rolleyes:

Poor Duke

Stirling said:

I'm sure Duke is used being referred to as a degenerate! He even takes it as a compliment!
:p

4julie said:
I'm sure Duke is used being referred to as a degenerate! He even takes it as a compliment!
:p

==========

3njc79a

Oh Duke this cracks me up!

duke9555 said:
==========

3njc79a

Really good Duke - LMAO!!!!!
:D