• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I've been a cuckold but just found out!

Is my girlfriend going elsewhere for sex?

• Total voters
KD10387 said:
Custer, I am glad to say that I finally manned up and took your advice.

Good to hear the results were positive….

KD10387 said:
Last night, [my woman] was finally in the mood to get down to business with me, and boy was it great! I took your advice and went down her (first time since we've been dating). …. She was so turned on and surprised that she grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face deeper into her vagina! It was awesome! …. Since I realized how turned on she was, I flipped her over onto her knees (her face was facing the bed stand), spread her butt cheeks apart, and went in for the anal kill! I started massaging her vagina with my fingers as I licked her butt hole all around, inside and out. Boy, did she love every second of it! It was by far the most turned on I have ever seen her. I continued to pleasure her, and basically gave up my own rights to any pleasure, as I wanted to dedicate this night to her femininity and strength over me. After she came multiple times, she said she couldn't go any longer, and we cuddled…

Excellent! I suggest, henceforth, considering yourself your woman’s cunt-sucker and ass-kisser. I notice you say she was strongly turned on when you began sucking her pussy, although she didn’t orgasm (I gather), but when you turned her over and began kissing her anus while fondling her clitoris, she orgasmed several ties.

It’s especially positive that your woman orgasmed several times from analingus; it suggests you have found the key to her sexuality.

It isn’t surprising, incidentally, that you were never able to bring her to orgasm with conventional intercourse. Many women can’t orgasm from penetrative intercourse.

KD10387 said:
Then, we started talking about things. I asked her if she enjoyed it, which she said she did (very much so at that), and we continued to talk. She apologized to me for never really enticing (enjoying?) the sexual moments in our relationship, claiming that she has been dealing with some guilt.

Ah ha…..

KD10387 said:
When I asked her why she felt guilty, she cracked and told me she has had sex with her ex-boyfriend multiple times since she started dating me, even in our own bed that I sleep in every night! I was shocked, but almost at ease at the same time!

Hey — you couldn’t have been too shocked, since others in this forum, including me, have told you it sounds like your woman is fucking another man. Managing to look “at ease” when she said that was the right response, since it encouraged her to continue talking.

KD10387 said:
She said she was nervous that I may have been catching on, due to her never wanting to have sex with me.

Which you had, of course…

KD10387 said:
She even admitted her ex had came inside her once because he forgot to buy condoms. She fucked him, but took her "Plan B" pill the next morning.

She was prepared, and did the right thing…

KD10387 said:
She basically came completely clean with me, and told me every little detail about her cheating experiences with her ex in the last 3 months.

Excellent! It’s strongly positive that your woman told you all about the details of fucking her lover. Many if not most of the men in this forum are strongly turned by their wives and/or live-in partners telling them about the details of their trysts with other men. I suggest encouraging her to tell you all about it, including more and more of the details, whenever she meets her lover. (Although you keep referring to him as her “ex,” he’s obviously her lover.)

It will be especially hot if she tells you about all about her latest tryst, in graphic detail, while you’re sensuously kissing her anus and tongue-fucking her asshole…

KD10387 said:
She was almost at a loss for words when I told her it's OK, I forgive her. It was very awkward for me, but I was so turned on, knowing I had possibly just cleaned [her pussy and anus] after the last time her [lover had fucked her]. Although awkward, it was an exciting moment for me, I must admit!

Good! A lot of women, perhaps most, find it difficult if not impossible to realize and appreciate that it’s OK with their husband, or live-together partner, if they fuck other men — and indeed, that many men are turned on by knowing their woman is so strongly sexual she requires other men to be satisfied.

KD10387 said:
So, we ended the conversation on a high note, basically with me accepting that she has been cheating on me with her ex [i.e., that she has a lover]. I didn't get mad or go against her, but rather just kind of brushed it off and sent a signal to her in which I made her feel that it was OK for her to cheat, and that it didn't bother me.

There’s no doubt you did the right thing, from the point of view of preserving your relationship and, in fact, making it hotter and more intriguing for both of you. I suggest it would be best, at this point, to not drop the subject, but rather to encourage her, from time to time, always with knowing smiles and in ways that make it clear it’s turning you on that she’s fucking another man.

As an addendum: I suggest expressing your appreciation of your woman, and her work and competence, with a demonstration of expanded oral skills when she comes home from work in the evenings (regularly). That is, by taking her coat, leading her by the hand to her favorite easy chair, guiding her as she sits down, then going to the kitchen, pouring her a glass of wine, and serving it to her. Then kneel, gently remove her shoes, and begin kissing and licking her feet while she sips her wine — all while avoiding any appearance of awkwardness, but doing this smoothly and with erotic glances at her, all as if this is her due and it’s totally natural for you to kiss her feet. Then, if she seems to be getting turned on, kiss and lick your way up her legs to her inner thighs, and give her cunninlingus through her panties (not necessarily every evening, but as often as she seems to want it). And, between kisses and licks, ask her in your best low and erotic voice if she’s had any interesting experiences with other men during her day — or not, depending on whether you feel like a verbal turn-on.

KD10387 said:
I hope she continues to cheat, and eventually this may lead to me being a full cuckold down the road!

This may be a good time to introduce your woman to the two articles I suggested, by Susan Gower and Dr. Cherry Lee, earlier in this thread.

In any case, it sounds like you have the right attitude and you’re now on the right track. Good luck, cuckold-to-be KD!

Last edited:
Thanks again Custer!

I really understand what it means to be a submissive cuckold now, thanks to you and the rest of the board members here!

Since I've basically been my girlfriends slave for the past few months, I don't see much to change for myself, besides just becoming more submissive to her after her long days of work, when she needs to be pleasured and cleaned up by me. I want her to understand that I am below her and that she owns me at all times.

It was a very strange but genuine feeling yesterday when I felt myself become less of a man and more of a cuck/sissy to her while sitting next to her on the couch. I felt my masculinity diminish, almost as if I now expect myself to be at her beck and call at all times, whether it's getting her a drink, or cleaning her toilet. This morning in bed, before she left for work, she came closer to me and wanted to cuddle, so I tried massaging one of her tits and she almost instantly turned to me and said, "Fresh!" and denied me access to her body. I loved it, because I know that her ex (aka lover) gets whatever he wants, when he wants it, whereas I am constantly denied.

To top my morning off, as she left the house for work, she said goodbye to me and called me her "little elf" (I am short in height and short in the men's department, if you know what I mean) What made her comment even better was the fact that when she said this, she had her shoes on as she was about to leave, and I had no shoes on, which made me have to look up to her a bit to kiss her goodbye. After she left, I proceeded to go into the bedroom and fold the laundry that she just threw on the bed, which included mostly her clothes, thongs, etc.

It has been a great couple of days for me. I am grateful to be such a submissive sissy for my girlfriend, especially now, knowing what I know!

Reactions: purplejoys
Good! And, you're welcome (again).

KD10387 said:
Since I've basically been my girlfriend's slave for the past few months, I don't see much to change for myself, besides just becoming more submissive to her after her long days of work, when she needs to be pleasured and cleaned up by me.

Actually, there's been a big change in your relationship. It is, you now know, and your woman also clearly recognizes, that by being her ass-kisser you can bring her to multiple orgasms. That's something she has never experienced with you before; it's an important step up in your relationship. You need to keep in mind that being your woman’s ass-kisser is an important aspect of your new self-acknowledged identity.

Pursue it experimentally, and find out how often she finds it rewarding for you to kiss her ass. Don't wait for her to ask. Rather, whisper in her ear: "I want to kiss your ass, princess... would you like that now…? Hmmm…?” And, if her response seems even slightly positive, gently slide her clothing down, move her into position, and kiss and tongue her asshold with the best erotic technique you can muster.

You might be surprised at how often your woman can orgasm in that way. My guess is, it will turn out to be more frequently... perhaps a lot more frequently... than you imagined. And, don't expect her to want or allow you to penetrate her vaginally after you've ass-kissed her to orgasm. Become accustomed to viewing sex as for her pleasure, not yours, and get used to viewing your role as providing it whenever and however she wants it.

After a while, your woman may start initiating your ass-kissing: "I want you to kiss my anus now, ass-kisser baby-buns... do it now...". That's something many women find difficult to do, so you might encourage her along those lines at opportune times (without belaboring it).

KD10387 said:
I want her to understand that I am below her and that she owns me at all times.

Yes, it would be desirable to bring her to that realization. Which brings to mind some comments you made a while back:

KD10387 said:
.... I actually do wear [my woman's panty] thongs while she's at work. I sniff them and wear them, usually clean ones. Once I'm done, I put them back in her drawer where I found them. I love wearing her thongs and smelling her scent! .... I do this while she’s at work and I’m home on my days off. I can't imagine she would be too happy if she ever found out, but who knows, right?

You can be sure your woman knows you’re wearing her panties when she’s away, because your cock leaves a bulge, even if it is a teeny-weeny, and they’re stretched by your hips in ways that don’t correspond to hers.

KD10387 said:
I feel as if she is losing more and more respect for me each day. The reason [appears to be] because I only work part-time right now, while she works full-time. I do all of the "womanly" chores around the house for her each day.

A way to get beyond this “panty secret” you feel ****** to maintain would be, become open with your woman just as she became open with you about her ongoing affair with her lover. You might begin by mentioning, “There’s more I’d like to talk with you about,” perhaps after kissing her ass to orgasm. Then, whisper in her ear that you have a strong desire to be the wife in your relationship with her (this should not shock her, since it’s what you’ve been doing, in effect, for quite a while), and for her to be, formally, the Head of your Household. And, to keep yourself reminded of your role, you have a strong desire to wear women’s lingerie. But, you feel it’s inappropriate for you to sneakily wear her panties while she’s at work. (This should not shock her either, since she almost certainly knows you’ve been doing that.) Rather, you feel it’s appropriate to have your own panties and your own drawer to keep them in. Finally, ask her if she thinks it would be most appropriate for her to take you shopping at a lingerie store and select panties for you that appeal to her, or does she think it would be most appropriate for you to buy them for yourself…?

KD10387 said:
Therefore, she can come home after a hard days’ work and put her feet up.

You have the right idea here. Don’t forget to add kissing her feet to your “taking her coat and serving her a glass of wing” (or whatever she prefers to drink) repertoire, while she sits in her easy chair and enjoys her drink. She may not want this every evening… I suggest doing it without telling her (i.e., as a surprise that will please her, most likely), then experiment subsequently to see how often she wants it.

KD10387 said:
It was a very strange but genuine feeling yesterday when I felt myself become less of a man and more of a cuck/sissy to her while sitting next to her on the couch. I felt my masculinity diminish, almost as if I now expect myself to be at her beck and call at all times, whether it's getting her a drink or cleaning her toilet. This morning in bed, before she left for work, she came closer to me and wanted to cuddle, so I tried massaging one of her tits and she almost instantly turned to me and said, "Fresh!" and denied me access to her body. I loved it, because I know that her ex (aka lover) gets whatever he wants, when he wants it, whereas I am constantly denied.

Not quite. Don’t forget your new role as your woman’s ass-kisser. I suspect you’ll find, as she requires you to use your tongue to please her orally (as she will, one hopes), you will find that you derive sexual pleasure from satisfying her in that way.

KD10387 said:
To top my morning off, as she left for work she said goodbye to me and called me her "little elf" (I am short in height as well as short in the men's department). What made her comment even better was, when she said this she had her shoes on as she was about to leave, and I had no shoes on, which made me have to look up to her to kiss her goodbye. …. It has been a great couple of days for me. I am grateful to be such a submissive sissy for my girlfriend, especially now, knowing what I know!

Excellent. Your woman being taller than you, even if only as a result of wearing heels, will assist with your feelings of being her submissive cuckold. You might mention to her that you’re turned on by her being taller (many women feel awkward about being taller than their man), and encourage her to wear black knee-high boots with heels, even around the house. That would lend her more of an aura of dominant authority vis-a-vis you.

Last edited:
It's is very funny that you say that she definitely knows that I wear her panties. The reason being because today, when I went into her panty drawer to make my daily selection, I noticed that she had rearranged her panties. She always had her usual thongs that she wore often at the top, but today they were barely noticeable. It seems that she has caught on and is either trying to really catch me or she thinks maybe that she is wearing certain pairs too often (due to me probably stretching them out) so she put the pairs that she usually don't wear on top now.

Very interesting!

Also, I'd like to say that last night, we actually had normal sex for once. I warmed her up by doing my oral pleasuring for her and from there, we got it on! She really took advantage of me at the end and made me feel small again. After she came, she said she wanted me to come, so I pulled out and jerked myself off for her. As I was about to explode, I asked her where she wanted me to cum, and she replied, "You tell me!" So as I got ready to release, I jumped up and told her to open her mouth! (It was dark in the room and she had her head on my pillow) and right as I was about to shoot into her mouth, she laughed and moved her head and I came all over my own pillow! I acted like a real sissy and laughed with her and went to sleep in my own cum. She really got off on it and I basically felt, once again, very low and pathetic, like her property.

It turns me on to know that she probably swallows her lovers loads, especially since she let him cum in her without a condom. Meanwhile, she plays with me like I'm a toy and embarasses me to no end. Things are looking up!

Reactions: purplejoys
Lmfao this is great!

How pathetic some men are that they will let another man screw their woman and be turned on by it! Men, the problem isn't your wife or girlfriend, it's YOU! You probably have no clue what it takes to make your woman cum! You probably have a little baby dick and no sex skills at all! HAHA!

I admit that I only fuck with BBC men who know what they're doing! They're bigger, better, stronger, sexier, etc. than any of these pathetic white men who let their woman humiliate them!

Last edited:
Reactions: purplejoys and toolman2c
LeftyNikMwa said:
Lmfao this is great!

How pathetic some men are that they will let another man screw their woman and be turned on by it! Men, the problem isn't your wife or girlfriend, it's YOU! You probably have no clue what it takes to make your woman cum! You probably have a little baby dick and no sex skills at all! HAHA!

I admit that I only fuck with BBC men who know what they're doing! They're bigger, better, stronger, sexier, etc. than any of these pathetic white men who let their woman humiliate them!

Cuckolds encourage their wives to fuck other men as a "gift of extra loving", it isn't actully about being pathetic.

BBC bulls have to fuck a lot of girls to build up experience and skills to "know what they are doing". They were all fingers and thumbs once.

Reactions: toolman2c
KD,

Re. one of your earlier comments:

KD10387 said:
.... I already do wear [my woman's] panties while she is at work and I am home on my days off. I can't imagine she would be too happy if she found out. .... I feel as if she is losing more and more respect for me each day. The reason is [I think] because I only work part-time while she works full-time. I do all of the "womanly" chores around the house each day for her. Therefore, she can come home after a hard days work and put her feet up.

and your most recent post:

KD10387 said:
It's funny that you [Custer] say [my woman] definitely knows I wear her panties. The reason is because today, when I went into her panty drawer to make my daily selection, I noticed she had rearranged her panties. She always had her thongs she wore often at the top, but today they were barely noticeable. It seems she has caught on, and is either trying to catch me or she thinks maybe she is wearing certain pairs too often (due to me stretching them out), so she moved the pairs she usually doesn't wear to the top.

It's hard to imagine you could mess around in your woman's panty drawer and wear her panties when she isn't around, even if you try to do so secretively, without her knowing that.

Consider the question: why is it your woman is fucking her "ex"-boyfriend, whom she obviously finds sexually-satisfying, while living with you, whom — up until your recent discovery of how to bring her to orgasm — she considered sexually-boring? Why has she not given you the boot, and gone back to living with her "ex," thereby promoting (or rather, re-promoting) him to boyfriend status?

A likely answer to this question, I suggest, is: if your woman were to go back to living with her "ex," he would expect her to do things that would be detrimental to her career, and perhaps oner goals as well, by using up a lot of her time and energy — such as doing housework, cooking, cleaning up the kitchen and washing dishes, doing the laundry, etc.

By living with you, instead, your woman receives the benefits of a boyfriend (you) who, in essence, functions as the wife in her relationship, thereby relieving her of having to expend her time and energy doing housework, cooking, cleaning up the kitchen, doing the laundry, etc. — and you probably do the yard work, as well (if the two of you live in a house). Simultaneously, she has continued to receive the sexual benefits, as well as the secret titillation, of fucking her "ex" as a lover, although at the expense of putting up with your (previously) unsatisfactory attempts to make love to her.

This proposed answer to the above question is speculative, of course, but it seems consistent with your posts in this thread.

Ergo, I suggest you will be best off to arrange a suitably-romantic setting (an evening of soft music, wine [or her preferred drink], etc.), and tell your woman you have long wanted to be the wife (in essence) in your relationship with her, so you can provide her with the housework and other support she needs to be successful in her career, and to enable her to have the time and energy she needs to continue taking lovers, so she will continue to be fully sexually-satisfied. And, you must confess that you have been wearing her panties without her permission (remember she is already aware of this, secretly) to assist you with feeling adapted to your role as her wife. You sense she wants this in her relationship with you, so you would appreciate it if she would assist you with buying panties of your own — panties that please her — so you can throw out your annoying male underwear and have a panty drawer of your own. And, you very much want to acknowledge her role as head of household by continuing to be her ass-kisser, so you hope she will allow you that privilege.

Then, see where the conversation leads. My guess is, it will lead to acceptance by your woman of your desire to wear panties, and perhaps other female lingerie as well, and to be (in essence) the wife in your relationship with her, followed by an intimate outcome.

—Custer

Thank you all for your replies, as usual!

Lefty, though you may think that I am pathetic, I will gladly admit to you and the rest of the board members here, that I am extremely submissive to my girlfriend and I understand that my place is beneath her feet. You claim that you only mess with BBC men, well I must agree with you on that. If a woman wants a real good fucking, the BBC is always going to be better than a puny white man (usually), so I don't blame you for living that lifestyle.

Custer, once again, I would like to thank you for your constructive reply and for really helping me understand my place in my relationship. It has become an unbelievable feeling since I have accepted my role with my girlfriend, and things seem to only be getting better from here. Though I have not fully told her the truth about wearing her panties, etc. I think she understands what's going on now, especially after my non-reaction when she told me about her love affair with her ex. I believe that she understands that she is superior and that I am only a servant of her, while she gets pleasured by her lover (ex) and possibly other lovers as well. I want her to be relaxed and happy at all times, and considering I cannot sexually satisfy her with my penis, I feel she deserves to go out there and get what she needs.

My girlfriend has really became the head of household in recent days. She barely helps with anything anymore, whether its cleaning up after dinner, cooking, dishes, folding laundry, sweeping, etc. she is usually sitting on the couch with her feet up, enjoying life! It is fully expected of me now to do all of these things while she takes a load off. She has been drinking a lot of wine and I am her waiter who chills the wine for her and serves it to her. I have also noticed that I feel inferior around other women now, especially at work and at events. I almost get a feeling that other women can sense that I am a cuckold and completely beneath them now. I just sit there and fantasize about their aroma and how it would be to act as one of their slaves as well and it really turns me on!

This morning, before she left for work, I came out of the bedroom to find a huge pile of unfolded clothes in the living room. I asked her where they came from and she laughed and said, "Umm, the dryer?" It really put me back into my place and made me feel submissive to her all over again. And as she left, I began folding all of it!

On top of all this, I'm almost 100% positive that my girlfriend has told most of her friends about how I do the things I do, which is also hot!

PS: My girlfriend had a party this weekend for work. She is the taller woman with the greenish dress on. I think by these pictures, you can tell how dominant she likes to be and that she is definitely not worrying about me at home.

mywoman3.jpgmywoman2.jpgmywoman.jpg

Last edited:
KD10387 said:
PS: My girlfriend had a party this weekend for work. She is the taller woman with the greenish dress on. I think by these pictures, you can tell how dominant she likes to be and that she is definitely not worrying about me at home.

LOL Like telling us that another man is fucking your GF isn't bad enough, now you are posting pics of her here for more men to see! Anyway, I can totally understand why your GF needs a big dick to work her over. She's very pretty if you ask me! Not sure how a man like you landed her in the first place, but it is what it is! :cool:

Thanks again for your input and kind words, Lefty!

I would like to inform all of you that I have just purchased this queening chair for my girlfriend, for Christmas. I am not sure how she will react to it the first time, but I feel that once she uses it, (with my face underneath her, of course) that she will most likely love it! I Googled "queening chairs" and found this one on Amazon.com, available for purchase. It seems very cool and it will allow my girlfriend to bounce her ass/pussy up and down on my face at her own pace, while also supporting her body weight, making it easier for her to keep her stamina up.

I hope that down the road, once I am a full-blown cuck, that she will come home to me with one of her holes filled with her lovers juice and sit over me on this chair as it drips out of her and into my mouth! I can only wish right now but I have a good feeling that in time, it will happen!

61MmVT24LaL._SL1200_.jpg

KD10387 said:
I hope that down the road, once I am a full-blown cuck, that she will come home to me with one of her holes filled with her lovers juice and sit over me on this chair as it drips out of her and into my mouth! I can only wish right now but I have a good feeling that in time, it will happen!

Only one of her holes? Don't kid yourself, you hope she'll come home to you with both of her holes filled with her lover's juice so you can suck it out.

KD10387 said:

I would like to inform all of you that I have just purchased this queening chair for my girlfriend, for Christmas. I am not sure how she will react to it the first time, but I feel that once she uses it, (with my face underneath her, of course) that she will most likely love it! I Googled "queening chairs" and found this one on Amazon.com, available for purchase. It seems very cool and it will allow my girlfriend to bounce her ass/pussy up and down on my face at her own pace, while also supporting her body weight, making it easier for her to keep her stamina up.

61MmVT24LaL._SL1200_.jpg

:yumyum::yumyum::yumyum::yumyum::yumyum::yumyum:

KD10387 said:
If a woman wants a real good fucking, the BBC is always going to be better than a puny white man (usually), so I don't blame you for living that lifestyle.

I believe that she understands that she is superior and that I am only a servant of her, while she gets pleasured by her lover (ex) and possibly other lovers as well.

I want her to be relaxed and happy at all times, and considering I cannot sexually satisfy her with my penis, I feel she deserves to go out there and get what she needs.

She has been drinking a lot of wine and I am her waiter who chills the wine for her and serves it to her.

I have also noticed that I feel inferior around other women now, especially at work and at events. I almost get a feeling that other women can sense that I am a cuckold and completely beneath them now. I just sit there and fantasize about their aroma and how it would be to act as one of their slaves as well and it really turns me on!

On top of all this, I'm almost 100% positive that my girlfriend has told most of her friends about how I do the things I do, which is also hot!

A significant post showing you are "walking the talk", and by publishing your thoughts, you are fully committed to keeping your wife on a pedestal (where she belongs). My fantasy would be for you to put a condom on her Bull's cock, and afterwards drink the contents of the condom.

KD10387 said:
.... She really got off on it and I basically felt, once again, very low and pathetic, like her property......!
Dude -

A few comments here. First, don't think yourself pathetic EVER!! The fact that you like to be submissive is a choice for your enjoyment, not a definition of who you are. Make sure your lady understands that!! It could very well be what saves your relationship in the long-term. If she does loose all respect for you, she will move on. If she understands that you two are playing a game, and both get pleasure in your own ways, she will more likely keep her respect for you. After all, you are man enough to admit your submissive desires, and to allow them to occur.

Talk to her about this topic and make sure she understands its a "game" you like to play (where you are in a sub role), and there are times when you want it, and times when you don't. I suggest you have a "safeword" you can use to drop out of the "role" when needed.

To that end, I also suggest you reinforce this by going "out of role" periodically and act like a alpha male. Wine and dine her, do a physical thing with her "hiking, tennis,etc". but make sure its something you can beat her at! Don't try for the alpha thing in bed. You can want aggressive sex with her at times, but make it clear its for your pleasure (aka you are not worried about her pleasure until you are satisfied).

If you make this distinction, you can take your desires even further with less risk to your relationship.

By the way, when you have this talk, I suggest you also let her know to what degree you are OK with her having affairs. Tell her why (because you love her and want her to be satisfied, which is what you've said here), and that its a gift you are giving he. Again, being a gift to her can be respected. Something she selfishly does because you are failing her, will cause her to loose respect and loose interest in the relationship.

If you enjoy the cuck side of things, tell her you want her to tease and tell you details of her sex with the ex. It can be part of the "game", and something that both can enjoy (sounds like she does enjoy the Dom thing a bit, so I think she may like this as well). Once the game is established, you can add denial and other stuff I get the feeling you might enjoy.

The reason for my suggestions is that I am concerned what would happen if the ex wanted her back full time. For you to get the outcome you want, you MUST cement the parts of the relationship that clearly make you the better choice as a long-term partner For most women, this line is blurred (as they feel partner and lover have to be the same person) and therefore makes it harder for them to make the distinction, so don't assume (this last statement is an observation on my part and in no way should be considered a disrespect of/to women).

By separating the "lover" from the "partner", you setup the dynamic where a "partner" is the relationship foundation that can not be replace (aka a long-term thing). The "lovers" then become the extra fun she gets when needed. What you need for her to come to understand on her own is... Lovers can be replaced, partners can not.

Hope this all makes sense. If not, or you have more questions, you can ask here or PM me.

However you go with this.... enjoy the ride!!!!!!

Warmest regards

Wingman

Last edited:
Finding out that you are now a cuckold should be an occasion to break out the top-shelf champagne glasses.

Macho husbands miss out on so much in life, from keeping their trophy wife behind a 20-foot tall fence, caged like a tiger.

A caged wife becomes dull and boring, and eventually, very vulnerable to secret loving whilst hubby is away on business trips. Have you ever watched a beautiful rose bloom fade and fall onto the ground?

Millions of bored wifes looking for FUN on the internet - and their husbands don't have a CLUE.

Last edited:
I know it has been a while since I've posted to this thread, but I have a some new information to share!

Last night, my girlfriend had two of her girlfriends over for dinner while I was at work. I came home to the three of them laughing, drinking wine and eating fine fruit. As I entered the room, not one of the acknowledged that I had come home and walked through the door. None of them turned around to say "Hello", but rather the only one who made any sort of movement towards me was my girlfriend with a basic head nod as if she wanted to say, "Why are you home already?"

As I walked into the room, I sat down on the couch next to my girlfriend and finally I was acknowledged by her two friends with hellos. I tried to jump in certain conversations at first, but realized that they weren't interested in what I had to say, so I sat there on my phone and watched TV like a little boy as the three of them chatted and laughed away.

At one point, one of my girlfriends' friends dropped some crumbs on the floor as she ate, and when she went to pick it up, my girlfriend quickly stopped her by saying, "Don't worry about it! He'll sweep it all up in the morning!", so the girl stopped and left the crumb on the floor for me to clean. After about 10 minutes of sitting there being a mute, I decided to get up and go to take a shower. As I entered the bathroom, I felt it was my duty to clean the toilet for my girlfriend and her two friends, just in case they had to use the bathroom. My cucky instincts kicked in automatically and I made sure that the toilet was shining and as clean as can be, just in case one of the three Goddesses outside in my living room needed to relieve themselves.

It was a terrific experience and it really reminded me where I stand and who I am in this relationship.

KD - So what all has been going on over the last few months?

SquirmingSub said:
KD - So what all has been going on over the last few months?

Hey Squirm! Sorry for the delay in response!

Well, we are basically full blown into the cuckold world now, I'd say. I have been working the midnight shift as of late, so I haven't been able to sleep home or even lay in bed wit her, for that matter, because as she goes to sleep, I am leaving for work.

We haven't had sex in about 2-3 weeks, as a matter of fact, we have barely even kissed or anything, really. So with that being said, I am assuming that she has fully cut me off sexually and has been visiting her lover each night after I leave for work. (Or he may be even coming to my house and fucking her in OUR bed)

I have accepted this and I am totally OK with it. I am happy that she is getting stretched out by a bigger man who is able to spend time with her while I am out working through the night. She deserves that for sure. I have a funny feeling that she may end up leaving me completely soon or maybe just intensifying her "cuckold" powers over me even more.

I am still the housewife who cleans, cooks, etc. while she relaxes with her feet up. As a matter of fact, the other day, I bought an expensive bottle of wine for me and her, hoping it would set the mood for us, but I ended up getting called into work so my plans were ruined. When I came home from work, the bottle of wine was empty. Not a drop left for me. When I asked her what happened, she said she drank it all herself (which I don't believe because she doesn't drink like that) So, I'm assuming that she had her lover over and she drank it with him and probably got fucked.

KD10387 said:
Well, [my woman and I] are basically full-blown into the cuckold world now, I'd say.

Awright... good for both of you.

KD10387 said:
I have been working the midnight shift as of late, so I haven't been able to sleep home or even lay in bed wit her, for that matter, because as she goes to sleep, I am leaving for work.

Sounds challenging for your relationship....

KD10387 said:
We haven't had sex in about 2-3 weeks, as a matter of fact, we have barely even kissed or anything, really.

It's important to maintain some form(s) of physical affection. Kissing as the two of you are coming and going would be a minimum (IMO)....

KD10387 said:
That said, I assume she has fully cut me off sexually, and has been visiting her lover each night after I leave for work. (Or, he may be even coming to my house and fucking her in OUR bed). I have accepted this and I am totally OK with it. I am happy that she is getting stretched out by a bigger man who is able to spend time with her while I am working through the nights. She deserves that, for sure.

Has you woman openly told you she has a lover she fucks regularly, and have you told her in a straightforward way you're OK with that and consider it her privilege and prerogative...?

KD10387 said:
I have a funny feeling that she may soon leave me completely.

If you feel (and your woman agrees) that the two of you have a basically-good relationship, but you think she may leave you because she has taken a lover, that doesn't sound too good. It's an especially bad sign if your woman tells you little or nothing about what she and her lover do together, and the nature of their relationship.

KD10387 said:
Or, she may just intensify her "cuckold" powers over me even more.

You might consider increasing your woman's attraction to the advantages of a "cuckold boyfriend / hot woman" relationship with you by suggesting she read:

The Science of Cuckoldry
by sex therapist and relationships counselor Susan Gower:
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-science-of-cuckoldry/

The cuckold phenomena
by Dr. Cherry Lee, Ph.D.
http://cuckoldcouple.wordpress.com/the-cuckold-phenomena/

KD10387 said:
I am still the housewife who cleans, cooks, etc. while she relaxes with her feet up.

Excellent.... keep up your good work. You might also consider mentioning to your woman that if she leaves you for her lover, she will lose the advantages of you doing the housework for her — an arrangement many, perhaps most, of her friends would envy (if they knew about it). And, if her lover is something of a traditional "macho man" (more so than you are), it's unlikely he would do the housework for her. She would find herself stuck with only one man (him) AND the cooking, cleaning, and other housework. And,after she leaves you (if she does), her lover would quickly find he no longer has the "erotic intensity benefit" of poaching another man's woman (yours). And finally, you might point out that after their relationship cools, he would be unlikely to be OK, as you are, with her taking another man as a lover.

KD10387 said:
As a matter of fact, the other day, I bought an expensive bottle of wine for the two of us, hoping it would set the mood, but I ended up getting called into work so my plans were ruined.

Jeez — bad luck....

KD10387 said:
When I came home from work, the bottle of wine was empty. Not a drop left for me. When I asked her what happened, she said she drank it all herself (but, I don't believe that because she doesn't drink like that). So, I'm assuming she had her lover over, drank it with him, and probably got fucked.

Well, that can happen. But, if your woman had her lover over, drank the bottle of wine you bought for her (and you) with her lover, then fucked him, then tried to pretend to you she drank it all herself and nothing else had happened, that isn't good (as I mentioned above).

This seems to me to indicate more strongly the importance of putting your relationship formally on a "cuckold boyfriend / hot woman" basis that includes both of you signing on to an agreement that includes your woman being open about her relationships with her present and future lovers, and telling you in straightforward ways about what she does with other men. I also suggest pointing out that this is desirable as well as important because it turns you on and contributes to feelings of trust, whereas if she remains silent about her relationships with her lovers, and/or tries to pretend she isn't fucking other men, that can (or does) contribute to feelings of distrust on your part.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread