• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I've got myself a total *****...

• Thread starterdeadman89
  • Start date

deadman89

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 16, 2008
WM24 here with my Sub Black Girlfriend, 22. She loves being a sub in bed- anything you can think of, she'll take it. Whipping, slapping, facefuck, anal, etc... Any ideas? Post them here lol.

Dated for 6 months and now we've started talking about her fucking other men (she will only suck my dick ) or letting a girl join us.

Quick story for you all about how she is... For instance, last Saturday, we went to a hotel, had some amazing sex, then she laid and said "I fancy going outside naked" so obviously my dicks getting rock hard from this, (big dick by the way), and I tell her to go for it, she'll come back scared in a second or two. Basically, dared her to go out to the hallway and knock on a door or two until she found a guy... She did! The door shut, I jumped up and looked through the peephole, she looked around before jogging to a door a few meters STRAIGHT up, so luckily I could see. She knocked... No answer... Went further down the corridor and someone answered... This was at 11pm by the way and this was quite an upper class Hotel... Someone answered and she spoke to him for a good 2 or 3 minutes just stood there giggling but she didn't go in... ... She ended up just letting him touch her tits once and then she slapped his hand and jogged off... My dick nearly exploded.

She ended up telling me that they just flirted a little but she didn't want to give him the impression she was going into his room, I asked her WHY NOT!? lol... She said she will next time and asked if i'd like to watch her!! I'd probably not watch to be honest, i'd let her do it and come back in 30 or 40 minutes and tell me about it.

So my point is, where shall I go from here? The bitch loves being a "naughty slutty *****", her words, not mine ... I often take her out in fucking hardly anything, you can see her ass in the dresses she wears and her 32DD boobs are always popping...

She went to a party last week too, she got home and told me about how a guy had asked her to his car "for some fun" but she rejected him because she'd probably just end up sucking his dick she said and she didn't want that. Plus she didn't tell me about it before hand because I was asleep!

Here's a pic, will post more of her very soon if interested. Just want to get a chat going about my girl and our relationship.

slutttttt.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TellHerHowHotSheIs and Eamdaniel
Deadman,

Thanks for the interesting post and photo. What a bold, assertive, stunningly gorgeous woman you have. Whew! She looks hot as a firecracker.

Re.:

deadman89 said:
She ended up telling me that they just flirted a little but she didn't want to give him the impression she was going into his room, I asked her WHY NOT!? lol... She said she will next time and asked if i'd like to watch her!! I'd probably not watch to be honest, i'd let her do it and come back in 30 or 40 minutes and tell me about it.

I suggest resisting the urge to encourage your woman to knock on the hotel room doors of random men then spend 30 or 40 min. fucking them while you wait in your own hotel room for her to return. She'd be putting herself in a very vulnerable position with respect to any such man. If he turned out to be (say) a psychopath — they exist, and may be more common than you think — he could do something really bad to her and she may not be able to call you on her cell phone for help. Even if she did, when you got there you wouldn't have a key to the room (and, even if you did, it might be too late).

Your first duty to your woman is to protect her.

So, if the two of you decide to play the "her fucking men behind random hotel-room doors" game, I strongly suggest insisting on being present while she's doing so. That would probably reduce the percentage of random strange men who would say "yes," but it's the only way to reasonably-ensure your gorgeous woman's safety (IMO).

—Custer

duh.... what to do? really? turn that shit out.............

She sure is a hottie! Would love to have her knock on my hotel door. Better yet, for you to send her to my hotel room and her accompany me out for a night on the town, ending up in my room where I use her pussy, ass and mouth (not necessarily in that order) until she can't walk straight, then send her home to you in a taxi wearing only her lingerie from the night before still covered in my cum.

Whereabouts are you located?

I would fuck the shit out of her

Attachments

• CIMG3229.jpg
    CIMG3229.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 240
Bit of an update guys. She went out last night clubbing without me, dressed in some shorts with her "ass hanging out for everyone to see :p" (as she put it) and just a tight bra-top. She teased me earlier about how the night went but she'll tell me more when I see her- unfortunately, I don't think she ended up with anyone but she did get a few guys numbers, who i'll want her chatting to :D

I'm also going to see how she'd react to me talking about her online (she doesn't know) and possibly post up her email address... I really need some ideas because this girl is so adventurous and I love it! Thinking about asking her to chat to a few guys she knows, she knows lots lol.

Custer Laststand said:
Deadman,

Thanks for the interesting post and photo. What a bold, assertive, stunningly gorgeous woman you have. Whew! She looks hot as a firecracker.

Re.:

I suggest resisting the urge to encourage your woman to knock on the hotel room doors of random men then spend 30 or 40 min. fucking them while you wait in your own hotel room for her to return. She'd be putting herself in a very vulnerable position with respect to any such man. If he turned out to be (say) a psychopath — they exist, and may be more common than you think — he could do something really bad to her and she may not be able to call you on her cell phone for help. Even if she did, when you got there you wouldn't have a key to the room (and, even if you did, it might be too late).

Your first duty to your woman is to protect her.

So, if the two of you decide to play the "her fucking men behind random hotel-room doors" game, I strongly suggest insisting on being present while she's doing so. That would probably reduce the percentage of random strange men who would say "yes," but it's the only way to reasonably-ensure your gorgeous woman's safety (IMO).

—Custer

Yeah, I see what you're saying, but she's not silly and wouldn't go storming into just anybody's room- she stood and chatted first of all for a while. I'd love to see her getting absolutely fucked by some older guy, but I don't think it's where were at yet, so gotta start slowly.

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Hotel night, tommorrow! Saturday!

Will let everyone know how it goes, i've told her im going to be waiting in the room for her for when she arrives (she'll be at her friends all day) and give her a few numbers to knock on! :D

She could go up to any guy in the street t took her fancy, and ask him if he would like to take her somewhere private and fuck her.

70% of guys would say a definite, "yes, let's go".
Another 20% would say, "no, but let me use my cell phone and I will find someone who can".

She did good this past weekend :D

I told her to meet me at the hotel (last Saturday) and I told her i'd give her a few numbers of rooms on the same floor and she had to guess which ours was. She ended up knocking on two before coming to the room I was in. First door, a Chinese girl answered so she moved on, but the second one an oldish guy she said, 30 probably. He answered and I actually heard them chatting through the door. Obviously my dick was rock hard :D She was only wearing heels, a jacket and some sexy tights by the way... Anyway, they just chatted and she explained she'd got the wrong room but he had said to her don't be afraid to knock again...

So once we'd fucked a little in our room, she got a very horny again after i'd just cum. In the end, I ended up saying, jokingly but excitedly

"Go find someone else to sort you out, haha.."

Then she said fine, slapped my dick and ran off laughing... She grabbed a towel before she got to the door, opened it and went. This was about 10pm by the way. I jumped up, opened the door and looked where she was, she was outside the door of the guy.

I said what are you doing, come back! (but wanting her to carry on) but she said no! You said get someone else to sort me out (and she winked)... Then he answered and I dragged my head back in and just heard her say

"Hello! Is that offer still open?" She was like a kid at a candy store... She went in and I let me door close and just stood jerking for about 60 seconds...

She came back after about 5 minutes, to be honest. She came back laughing and giggling and I threw her on the bed and asked what had happened... She explained that she didn't wanna suck him (I asked why angrily! haha) and she just said they made out and she jerked him for a while, but he was small... So she kissed him and said bye!

Couldn't believe it. Taking her to another hotel next Friday, need some new ideas!!!

Deadman89: You asked in your first post...."where shall I go from here?"

If you want her in your life, get her to get the tramp stamp and a pussy piercing. Watch or read the Story of O.

Users who are viewing this thread