• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

I've Just ordered my wife an anklet. Will anybody notice when she wears it

• Thread starterWiltsHub
  • Start date

WiltsHub

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 27, 2022
Arrives tomorrow and we are going to go out at the weekend and see if anybody notices or even better approaches us. Even if they don't it will be hot thinking they might. Oh and is there a particular leg it should be worn on?

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, Dingos and 1 other person
WiltsHub said:
Arrives tomorrow and we are going to go out at the weekend and see if anybody notices or even better approaches us. Even if they don't it will be hot thinking they might. Oh and is there a particular leg it should be worn on?
Let me know where and when and I’ll make sure your investment pays dividends.
If our first meeting is really good, I’ll be sure to leave a generous deposit for you to take home.

Reactions: franklyhorny and littlesmallie
WiltsHub said:
Q What Does it Mean to Wear an Anklet on Your Right Ankle?

A: For most, it means they prefer it to their left foot, and nothing more than that.

Some say that when someone wears an anklet on their right foot it means they are single and have no lover.
In some subcultures, however, if a person is married or in a committed relationship and wears anklets on their right foot, it means that they are looking to have an affair or fling.

Reactions: franklyhorny
In real life situation, I only know one guy who knows any meaning to the anklets.

Like most things everything can be taken a sexual way. Pineapples, flamingos, that tall landscaping grass.

If it's like the queen of spades or hot wife then maybe someone will get the point

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and toolman
Jaandaj said:
In real life situation, I only know one guy who knows any meaning to the anklets.

Like most things everything can be taken a sexual way. Pineapples, flamingos, that tall landscaping grass.

If it's like the queen of spades or hot wife then maybe someone will get the point
I also bought her a pineapple and a flamingo (not a real one) and still nobody seemed to notice

WiltsHub said:
My wife wears hers occasionally, but never had an advance. Suspect hotwifing is as widespread and the signs not as well known where we are.

• Love
WiltsHub said:
About time for some pix?

WiltsHub said:

Right ankle. Presumably you know by now, this being 17 July 2022, whether your wife's anklet has been attracting any attention.

If she wears it on her right ankle when she's out-and-about b.y herself, not with you such that you're obviously a couple, she may find herself getting compliments on it from other men (who are in the know). You'll have to ask her.

I always look at hot women's ankles for cuckold or swinger anklets so I can approach them to start a conversation. 😉

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny and Filipinalust
SDlatinobull said:
I always look at hot women's ankles for cuckold or swinger anklets so I can approach them to start a conversation. 😉
Which ankle indicates which preference?

It doesn't matter which ankle. It works best if she's wearing a short skirt at the bar facing the guy with her legs spread and no panties. She'll have both ankles in the air within an hour.

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie, franklyhorny, toolman and 2 others
I usually wear it on my right ankle. A couple people have noticed it outside of obvious lifestyle settings. My tee shirts get noticed more.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, MixedbbcLA, toolman and 3 others
My girlfriend wearing hers i think she wears it on the side that means she's single .. what ankle should she wear it on?

20220430_231550.jpg

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, DannyBoyx and 6 others
Dingos said:
My girlfriend wearing hers i think she wears it on the side that means she's single .. what ankle should she wear it on?

20220430_231550.jpg
To some extent it doesn’t matter. It’s how she looks at guys who eye her up. If she gives them a COME ON look then the cuckolding is on. And if you nod approval and raise an eyebrow, he’ll know that you have to be present at least for their first few fucking sessions.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, ljcarm and 1 other person
HotwifeG said:
I usually wear it on my right ankle. A couple people have noticed it outside of obvious lifestyle settings. My tee shirts get noticed more.
Have you taken up any of the invitations for cuckold coupling?

Jaandaj said:

Pineapples and flamingos??

• Love
Filipinalust said:
Pineapples and flamingos??
Flamingos in your yard is supposed to tell ur neighbors ur swingers. Last few years upside down pineapples have been used alot. Of course the art is everywhere but one article said place ur pineapple upside down in ur grocery cart and other swinger shoppers will notice.

All I see is some older woman not knowing any better and just placing it in the cart that way. Every man ***** in Walmart hitting on the poor woman and her not knowing why

Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, TBH and 2 others
My wife got a Queen of Spades anklet almost 3 years ago. It depends on where we go, but naturally, she will get a lot of looks from the black guys in the bars we frequent.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman, SlutWifeKimmy and 2 others
Matureplay said:
Within a few hours of posting this, my wife comes home and says she is going to a "permanent jewelry" party on Wed. I asked what she is planning....you guessed it, an anklet...she said with a smile. I am about ready to jump her, let the games begin!
Sounds like she’s gonna get a tat.

Reactions: franklyhorny and Matureplay
my NJ church wife has been cheating on my for over 3 years. she has no idea that i am aware of her cheating.

my wife's BF gave her an anklet as a present. my wife is all tits and ass, but no brains, she has no idea what the anklet signifies. it makes me hard knowing that she wears the anklet to church and walks up on the altar to read the epistle an give out communion. i am sure that the guys in church notice the anklet when they watch her wiggle her married catholic ass up to the altar.

1.jpeg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

• Love
Reactions: aussieslutwife, franklyhorny, ljcarm and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread