• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Janice Rides Black Again!

• Thread starterNickR
  • Start date

NickR

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2005
Hi All

What a fabulous Easter here in the UK, the weather was great etc. and the best bit was that Janice had another bbc session....and has a new lover!!! I thought she did.....remember the post?

We had a session which we both arranged a few months back and then she said that she didn't want to see the guy again and so it all stopped. I did all I could to persuade her to change her mind but to no avail - then, out of the blue, she started going to Salsa with her friend "to get fit" and then, when her friend stopped going, she went on her own to meet with Evan....her new dancing partner....who (she finally confided to me after about 6 weeks!) is black!!!

She came in late a few weeks back and I asked her if he was fucking her and she said "No.....I knew you'd start this!" and we had a real old row - I even went down the linen basket to look at her knickers and I was convinced that she was at it....but she swore not.....well.....she was!!! She's been fucking with him for weeks.....on the way home in the back seat of our car....and at his place after their Salsa class!!!

She told me all about it over Easter and said that she'd told him about "the last time" with the bull and me watching them and he didn't believe her that I was really ok with it all, and so she had booked a room at the local Ibis Hotel for Saturday night and I could go along, meet him and watch them at it if I wanted to.....yippee I thought - but this time things are a bit different. Last time it was me and Janice meeting up with a guy.....this time I felt like it was more her and Evan meeting up with me!

He's really bossy, both with me and Janice.....where I sit, what pictures I'm taking, when I wank off even.....and the things he says to Janice or makes her do are way stronger than anything we did before, ass slapping, dissing her and how he fucks her.....but she loves it!!! He calls me their "bitch" and makes fun of me....he actually threatened to let his mates watch us in a session but Janice said no! I had to lick her clean or I was told I couldn't watch ever again and while I did it he was saying stuff about me being "a little tosser" and wiping his cock on my back and neck!!! He's told her that he'll be fucking her "a lot more often" now that I know and that I can "watch or fuck off out!" but he's not meeting in hotels any more....he'll use our bed and stay over!!!

Here are some pics.....I was going to edit her face out but she says that I can show you pics of her on her own unedited and then only edit ones of her actually fucking with Evan.....when I asked her why she said "I have my reasons!" which she didn't tell me??? She seems much more confident suddenly....she said "I like being slutty for him and you wanted it too....so now I'm going to do it a lot more....maybe with another guy he knows too....don't worry baby, you can watch as long as you lick my pussy afterwards!!!

Anyway here's the pics......

Attachments

• DSCF23.jpg
    DSCF23.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,904
  • DSCF28.jpg
    DSCF28.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,480
  • DSCF64.JPG
    DSCF64.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,219
  • DSCF89.JPG
    DSCF89.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 1,121
Reactions: Archie457
Brownsteel4u - what pics!

Hi There

We are coming over this year to visit California (25th July for 10 days!) but where are you and what pics can we see? I bet she'd love to get it while we are on holiday! I'll show her when she gets in from work tonight.

Have always loved that second pic. Hot lookin lady

pimpology101 said:
show a pic of her sucking dick....
Hey you old Buckeye you just wish she was sucking your dick take care pimp

She is one of the hottest women I have ever seen. Too bad I'm a white boy and can't help her ride black.

NickR said:
Hi All

What a fabulous Easter here in the UK, the weather was great etc. and the best bit was that Janice had another bbc session....and has a new lover!!! I thought she did.....remember the post?

We had a session which we both arranged a few months back and then she said that she didn't want to see the guy again and so it all stopped. I did all I could to persuade her to change her mind but to no avail - then, out of the blue, she started going to Salsa with her friend "to get fit" and then, when her friend stopped going, she went on her own to meet with Evan....her new dancing partner....who (she finally confided to me after about 6 weeks!) is black!!!

She came in late a few weeks back and I asked her if he was fucking her and she said "No.....I knew you'd start this!" and we had a real old row - I even went down the linen basket to look at her knickers and I was convinced that she was at it....but she swore not.....well.....she was!!! She's been fucking with him for weeks.....on the way home in the back seat of our car....and at his place after their Salsa class!!!

She told me all about it over Easter and said that she'd told him about "the last time" with the bull and me watching them and he didn't believe her that I was really ok with it all, and so she had booked a room at the local Ibis Hotel for Saturday night and I could go along, meet him and watch them at it if I wanted to.....yippee I thought - but this time things are a bit different. Last time it was me and Janice meeting up with a guy.....this time I felt like it was more her and Evan meeting up with me!

He's really bossy, both with me and Janice.....where I sit, what pictures I'm taking, when I wank off even.....and the things he says to Janice or makes her do are way stronger than anything we did before, ass slapping, dissing her and how he fucks her.....but she loves it!!! He calls me their "bitch" and makes fun of me....he actually threatened to let his mates watch us in a session but Janice said no! I had to lick her clean or I was told I couldn't watch ever again and while I did it he was saying stuff about me being "a little tosser" and wiping his cock on my back and neck!!! He's told her that he'll be fucking her "a lot more often" now that I know and that I can "watch or fuck off out!" but he's not meeting in hotels any more....he'll use our bed and stay over!!!

Here are some pics.....I was going to edit her face out but she says that I can show you pics of her on her own unedited and then only edit ones of her actually fucking with Evan.....when I asked her why she said "I have my reasons!" which she didn't tell me??? She seems much more confident suddenly....she said "I like being slutty for him and you wanted it too....so now I'm going to do it a lot more....maybe with another guy he knows too....don't worry baby, you can watch as long as you lick my pussy afterwards!!!

Anyway here's the pics......
i like the last picture best. really shows the contrast the way it should be. thanks for sharing.

looks incredible i'd love to have some fun with her sometime

Users who are viewing this thread