• Start date

What you like the best?

• Total voters

Wirda

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 1, 2022
www.erome.com
Japanese wife loves to be shown! Vote and comment on what you like to do with her!

3.jpeg 2.jpeg 1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ruckthirteen, communalspooning, Lovasianladies and 15 others
Wirda said:
Japanese wife loves to be shown! Vote and comment on what you like to do with her!

3.jpeg 2.jpeg 1.jpeg
Now thats a smooth tight pussy... perfect bottom to be spanked... and little tits to cum all over.... lucky you... show her at her best

Wirda said:

3.jpeg 2.jpeg 1.jpeg
As a lover of Asian woman, that pussy looks gorgeous, I can imagine it’s tight and very tasty to the tongue 👅😜

Reactions: miko247 and Capt. Ron
TOUCHWOOD said:
As a lover of Asian woman, that pussy looks gorgeous, I can imagine it’s tight and very tasty to the tongue 👅😜
Oh it is and what other guys have said as well ;)

Reactions: TOUCHWOOD and Capt. Ron
Radley said:
Now thats a smooth tight pussy... perfect bottom to be spanked... and little tits to cum all over.... lucky you... show her at her best
She loves to be cumshot and spanked by others :)

Wirda said:
She loves to be cumshot and spanked by others :)
That makes her the perfect wife... how special for you...

Reactions: Capt. Ron
does she also like being tied up & used by a master?

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and hikawade
Wirda said:
Oh it is and what other guys have said as well ;)
I would love a few hours tasting and fucking her😈

Reactions: hikawade and Radley
Capt. Ron said:
does she also like being tied up & used by a master?
Yes

Reactions: SFValleyguy, Lovasianladies and Capt. Ron
TOUCHWOOD said:
I would love a few hours tasting and fucking her😈
Remember to share her with your friends as well, the more the better 👿

Reactions: Lovasianladies and cynful
Angeljames said:
I love Japanese slutwives! I used a lot of them during my 51 month tour of duty in Japan...fucked and filled many of their married pussies, asses, and mouths with my cum-jizz...lol.... No wonder why the Japanese men hate us!
Lol yes they hate us! Because their husbands are working all day, wives needs some dick in their lives! And obedient little whores they are 👿

Reactions: SFValleyguy, Capt. Ron and miko247
Loved the web site too!

Wirda said:

3.jpeg 2.jpeg 1.jpeg
i love asain women. i would tie her to the bed and fuck her ten ways to sunday. make her scream out her joy 8 time before letting loose my own cream, then have four of my friend come over and the five of us fuck her at the same time. five big cock in her at the same tie

• Love
Reactions: miko247 and hikawade
Angeljames said:
I love Japanese slutwives! I used a lot of them during my 51 month tour of duty in Japan...fucked and filled many of their married pussies, asses, and mouths with my cum-jizz...lol.... No wonder why the Japanese men hate us!
Loads of Japanese come to Hawaii. When I was assigned there in the early 2000s, I’d overhear lots of military guys talk about which clubs they’d go to on the weekends & the Japanese women they pulled, especially wives. One dude I knew ran the door at Zanzibar (long closed now) & he had lots of stories about those women, the types of guys they were usually looking for i.e. mostly tall, well built black or white military types or surfer guys too. Every time I’d see a JAL or ANA flight landing at HNL, I’d think to myself how much horny & wet Japanese pussy was on that plane.

• Haha
Reactions: Lovasianladies and miko247
Wirda said:
very good. i would train her & use her for hours on end, edging her until she nearly passes out & until i finally let her cum.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, miko247 and hikawade
Here’s more pussy ass and tits!

Attachments

• FDCBD076-6AD5-4ED9-9DDF-D790761D0FEC.MOV
    4 MB
Reactions: SFValleyguy, Lovasianladies, Paulag and 5 others
Who wants to dig in?

1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: SFValleyguy, driverchiks, gandalfaf and 5 others
  • Love