• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

jealous wife?

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
Last night my wife and I were on webcam chat again she was showing off for lots of men showing her tits ass, playing with her pussy and things like that, she again had me fully dress feminine wearing another corset they really made my breasts look good , after a while on chat some of the guys noticed someone was there with her and she said I was her girlfriend they asked to see me and she said no she's shy but eventually agreed to let me show them my cleavage for about 1 minute and the guys loved it, I got so many compliments it felt good and strangely arousing, they kept asking to see more and I gave them a few more peeks as we chatted on and on they had us watch them jerkoff and dum for both of us and we responded how hot it was, it really was a turn on knowing they came looking partially at me, I did notice what I think was a bit of jealousy though from my wife about them liking my breasts and I don't know why she got alot of attention as she always does

Oh I know it makes you feel all tingly to see her jeolous

I hope you will show us you pretty tities. I love showing mine

Attachments

• MimiALaNat.jpg
    MimiALaNat.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 160
There cute, I will try to add a pic of mine tonight

there you go hope you like them

hope you like themDSC00895_1.jpg

I also was wondering why she got like that? She seemed annoyed by me letting me them look

I don't get it?

There's no way im cuter than her lol she's very hot if your into bbw's, guys hit on and check her out all the time and if she's dressed sexy they really go for her I've heard guys bluntly say some filthy things to her, she usally didn't mind though

heres another

052111152757.jpghere's another pic

cdlola said:

Seeing as you are certified as "authentic", could you also reveal what bra cup size you had to buy to control those large boulders?

You did flout them in the face of your wife's on-line bulls, so cup size might give us another clue as to why your wife is so JEALOUS.

Be careful that your wife does not tie you to a chair in front of the web cam, then pull your pants down to see whether the expressions of your admirers CHANGES when they see your hairy willy. Their eyes will go from your bra to your willy - back and forth and maybe - GO SCARLET RED WITH EMBARRASMENT AT BEING CONFRONTED with the truth of the deception.

Can I be a fly on the wall ?

Saraha said:
Seeing as you are certified as "authentic", could you also reveal what bra cup size you had to buy to control those large boulders?

You did flout them in the face of your wife's on-line bulls, so cup size might give us another clue as to why your wife is so JEALOUS.

Be careful that your wife does not tie you to a chair in front of the web cam, then pull your pants down to see whether the expressions of your admirers CHANGES when they see your hairy willy. Their eyes will go from your bra to your willy - back and forth and maybe - GO SCARLET RED WITH EMBARRASMENT AT BEING CONFRONTED with the truth of the deception.

My bra size is 44 D or DD depending on the bra, my wife is also big breasted allthough mine are a bit bigger than hers, and as for her ******** me to her male "bulls" or chat buddys id be ok by that if it turned her on, it might even turn me on a bit

You are sexy

Saraha said:

Women are competitive to say the least, and well you do have what a lot of men desire.

to sahara

Thanks for the compliment, but I don't see why she would view me that way I guess I just don't get it

i dunno lately i'm even havin trouble
keepin my hard drive hard:(

cdlola said:
My bra size is 44 D or DD depending on the bra, my wife is also big breasted allthough mine are a bit bigger than hers, and as for her ******** me to her male "bulls" or chat buddys id be ok by that if it turned her on, it might even turn me on a bit

Do you use hormones to enlarge your breasts?

radicalguy said:
Do you use hormones to enlarge your breasts?
No there natural I believe I have a hormoan imbalance, they started growing when I was 12 or 13 and I was a Ccup by the time I was 14

Saraha said:
Amazing, a man having bigger breasts than his wife. Almost a lesbian thing if you both get oral.

we do both enjoy oral very much and i would agree about the lezbian thing she has had me roleplay a female many times with her

9d5e.jpg

25akc50.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread