• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jeanette

Yes, exactly! and you love it!

NancyJay07.jpg

Oppps, sorry - i may have brought him into the bedroom for a quick thank you for helping me with my computer!

So sweet and inviting ! What a pleasure it would be to kiss those lips ! You're an amazing woman !

Yes while your in your meeting crunching numbers and going over jobs ill be sucking his cock and then F'ing him on our bed & ill be sure to make sure i Send you a creampie pic after my pussy gets pleased.

Yes while your in your meeting crunching numbers and going over jobs ill be sucking his cock and then F'ing him on our bed & ill be sure to make sure i Send you a creampie pic after my pussy gets pleased.
Don't forget to send one to us too..

Goddamn I'd love to use that sweet ass of yours.

omg your so bad. he was sitting with us having a beer last night at the bar, I had no idea he fucked you!

Hell be over again! His work scheduled changed...he doesnt start until 11, which is perfect because your long gone. So you never know when you come home if his cum is still dripping from my slut pussy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back