• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jeannie's Confession

• Thread starterjeannie_luvs_chocolate
  • Start date

jeannie_luvs_chocolate

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 19, 2006
My husband and I have been doing the sharing thing for a few years. He loves to share me, and I love the extra attention from other guys.

It's all been rather cool, casual and uncomplicated, up until about a month ago, when I had my first black cock.

This guy has more than 10 unches, is very thick, and although he is not handsome in the normal sense of the word, he is very tall, veru muscular, very black, very kinky, he has rocked my world.

He is really into the cuckold lifestyle, as he has been with several white couples. He wants me to cuck my husband, take it the limit so to speak. I'm thinking about it.

Should I do it?

Jeannie

Reactions: Custer Laststand
My wife has done it

It is nice you have decided to try blk cock we have went as far as we can go. We have a good looking four month old blk boy. My wife had sex with six blk men over a weekend and got pregnant.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and Cuckedboipussy
The fact that you're even thinking about it implies that you want to! You know you do! Go for it and enjoy every minute of it!

give'em what he needs so you can watch the fun while he eats come

give'm what he needs have fun watch him eat come

Yes,Do it!

jeannie,

If you were my husband i would want you to do it very much. For me it would be a dream cum true and i would love you.i would love serving both you and your bull. Also, for me, not having a chance to make the choice for myself would be even more of a turn on.

sissydave68

Of cours:) e you should go for it. It is were thing will eventually end up and should . Denial is not healthy and even if he is a little hesitant it is actually more harmful for him if you dont. just one happy sissy hubbies opinion.

should you go for it

Have a nice fantasy, but going all the way as you have implied, I wouldn't, unless he wants you to do this

Jeannie, glad to know your interested in the crossing over to the dark side. I did about 3 years ago and absolutely love it. My husband of 15 years encourages it now and if we or I have an encounter its not as satisfying unless its with a black. I must warn you though. Black men are usually much larger, have more stamina and have a habit of bringing friends and realatives to please white women once they get your comfort levels up. If you never had more than one man pleasing you with one waiting for his turn, try it at least once. If your like me its something to stay in shape for!

Tammy

ddd904@yahoo.com

Of course you should the fact that he loves sharing you means that he is already half way there.Why not try it you can always stop if either of you dont like it.::)

Blonde Kelly

My husband wanted me to try other cock, I tried black and have not looked back. Hubby is 12 years older than me but has a higher sex drive since I've started taking lovers and telling him all about it when I get home.
Go for it.

Wow!

What a great confession. It really turns me on to hear about it. I'm an executive white male in his early 40s and love the thought of you doing that for him. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tread carefully. You've only heard your black lovers side. You should start with alittle verbal teasing to see how he reacts, watch his face and eyes (and crotch). You can slowly move it up...there's no hurry to screw things up. If you open up his cuck side you will all enjoy but keep in mind, it is you and your husbands relationship and YOU call the shots, not Mr Bull, he's there for fun not barking orders to the two of you. It's your relationship, maintain the control.

Reactions: slolap
I agree with you about your warning to her Tammy... especially about the black lovers habit of sharing you with friends and relatives. Yes, it was the same with me and with many of the other white women I have chatted with that it's something you need to prepare yourself for...

What about the rest of you women... has your black lover shared you with his friends also..?

Janice

tammy florida said:
Jeannie, glad to know your interested in the crossing over to the dark side. I did about 3 years ago and absolutely love it. My husband of 15 years encourages it now and if we or I have an encounter its not as satisfying unless its with a black. I must warn you though. Black men are usually much larger, have more stamina and have a habit of bringing friends and realatives to please white women once they get your comfort levels up. If you never had more than one man pleasing you with one waiting for his turn, try it at least once. If your like me its something to stay in shape for!

Tammy

ddd904@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
jeannie_luvs_chocolate said:
My husband and I have been doing the sharing thing for a few years. He loves to share me, and I love the extra attention from other guys.

It's all been rather cool, casual and uncomplicated, up until about a month ago, when I had my first black cock.

This guy has more than 10 unches, is very thick, and although he is not handsome in the normal sense of the word, he is very tall, veru muscular, very black, very kinky, he has rocked my world.

He is really into the cuckold lifestyle, as he has been with several white couples. He wants me to cuck my husband, take it the limit so to speak. I'm thinking about it.

Should I do it?

Jeannie
Yes jagrmsw@yahoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread