• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

jeans or skirt

drackas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
what gets you looking
tight jeans
skirts
knickers
thongs
comando
my wife in jeans is my weakness.
When she goes out its low cut top .
Stockings skirt knee lenth
never has knickers on likes flashing and easy acsess
whats yours

i like my wife to wear a dress or a skirt with sexy panties and a low cut top if a skirt. we both like her men even if the are meeting for the first time to be able to play with her pussy

My wife likes to wear jeans, tight one that is, showing off her solid buttocks. She gives this playing-hard-to-get gesture to the guys that ogles her.

I always find it hottest when my wife goes out in a short figure hugging dress and her FMB's (fuck me boots) - her high heeled knee length boots.

Jean mini skirt works good for me♠️♠️♠️

20200924_215523.jpg 20200924_165814.jpg Screenshot_20201226-181443_Vault-01.jpeg Image_1630364303216.png

My wife has beautiful tones long legs, I like her in mini bodycon dresses, even better if they are off shoulders. It’s easy to imagine her sitting on lap of a hot black guy with his fat finger exploring her womanhood

Above knee tight fit black dress, lace top black stockings, high heels. Nothing else underneath. Does the trick every time, it's like men just sense she's ripe for the taking

My ex was a gymnast growing up, she still teaches dance and gymnastics, and seeing her in leggings or yoga pants was always amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back