• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jennifer Ellison thread

A fake for you all

I think all you all would love to see her like this and more.

enjoy her.

Attachments

• Jennifer Ellison Fake 1a.jpg
    Jennifer Ellison Fake 1a.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 246
id love some real sluttty talkies of her...ive been mad on her for years......i dont know what i would want more......to fuck her myself......or watch a big blk guy fuck her brains out

imagine her comeing home telling you...thats shes been fucked and is full of a blk mans cum

Last edited by a moderator:
the pic of her with john barnes...he is a loverpool legend......she is a everton fan......so im sure he would teach her a lesson or two

telling you danni lloyd had met some black football players so...they all had a little party

the pic of her with john barnes...he is a loverpool legend......she is a everton fan......so im sure he would teach her a lesson or two

Love the look on Barnes face in the first one...staring at her as only a black man cud....thinking..... im so gonna break you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back