• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jennifer Ellison thread

lads mags - should be blacks mags. You guys should be writing to HER - pleading with her to do the decent thing and just go black period.

Some more photos

Attachments

• jen1.jpg
    jen1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 323
  • jen2.jpg
    jen2.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 242
  • jen3.jpg
    jen3.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 232
  • jen4.jpg
    jen4.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 290
  • jen5.jpg
    jen5.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 284
I bet that sweet little pussy tastes real fucking good!!!
Eat it, and Fuck it.......:D

Attachments

• jen1.jpg
    jen1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 165

Attachments

• ELLISON4.jpg
    ELLISON4.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 157
  • ELLISON5.jpg
    ELLISON5.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 234
  • ELLISON3.JPG
    ELLISON3.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 210
Oh yes..

I've been jerking my white cucked cock to her for years! God would love to see that tiny body with a hung black guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been jerking my white cucked cock to her for years! God would love to see that tiny body with a hung black guy.

Me too; I've been wanking over Jen ever since her early Brookside years (and way before her 'mysterious' mammary increase ! ;-) )

She needs to be black owned. If I was her boyfriend I would drive her to the black neighborhoods and find the biggest black cocks to fill her up. Either at their place or back in our bed, I would be filming her black lover sucking those beautiful creamy tits and shooting his black thick seed in her fertile wet pussy. Yeah.. I know a fantasy but the next best thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back