• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jennifer

Jennifer ann madden

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi, you perfect little wimps. I am a real mistress. get down on your knees and kiss/lick my high heels. GO ON YOU FUCKING SLUG, BEG. do You what to smell my knickers well do you pervert, well do you. Come on.
r

Nope, I don't wanna smell your knickers. But I'll let you take a shot at my balloon knot.

Only because I allow it NYJoe - LOL

Hi Jennifer - how you doing Pet? Come and join the gang - you'll find out who is who as time goes on.

You sound more like a pay for play Mistress to me. No thanks. A real Dominant has no need for such theatrics, so i think i will pass on your worthless order for you are not my Dominant.

Tough crowd! I for one would love to crawl on my knees to you and smell your knickers, however, Susan would find out and that would be the end of the world as we know it!

Hi, you perfect little wimps. I am a real mistress. get down on your knees and kiss/lick my high heels. GO ON YOU FUCKING SLUG, BEG. do You what to smell my knickers well do you pervert, well do you. Come on.
r

*Kneels submissively* Oh Mistress, I would LOVE to smell your knickers. Please, please, PLEASE, allow me the absolute pleasure of doing so. I would also love to kiss your feet and worship you forever. You are a goddess and I only regret that I could not possibly be a slave worthy of you, although I would duly try.

*Nods to graymaster* Sir, nice to see you.

That's better. Cum on guys, how can you resist a chance like she is offering you.

If you smell her knickers, she might reward you with a golden shower - now that would something, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back