• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jewellery

• Thread starterTeenSlut
  • Start date

TeenSlut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 27, 2004
In one of the other posts, bad_emily put up the picture below about jewellery us white sluts can wear for black guys.

some_2bpossibilities.jpg

Anyway, my question is does anyone know where the picture above comes from ... of if you don't, does anyone know any other websites where I can get slutty jewellery that's specifically designed to show that I'm committed to black?

*kiss*

A very good question, girl...i would like the answer to that myself. Know a couple white women who would love wearing the jewelry showing their commitment to blk.

jewelry

slutwife charms.com has some interesting charms such as black cock slut etc. plus you can design your own also.

have you tried the email addy at the bottom of the picture?

Has anyone actually tried to order from that address? I'd love to have some of those!
BlondeHotWife

Do you think the ladies that wear a ring on the middle finger are signals for a black man?

What about the ring on the middle finger, does anyone know if this is a sign from white women or not? How about it ladies help us out. :twisted:

It works

Heis right. I wear to two rings on my second toes...its a very nice and discrete signal that my legs are open for black men.

Any other good signals?

Difficult

I've been trying the jewelery thing for several years. If the jewelery is not explicit it normally doesn't work. There are just too many symbols, meanings and ways to wear it out there that most males would consider it a clear signal and won't approach you. Besides that lots of teenagers wear all sorts of charms without knowing the meaning. My niece had a "peace singn" on a couple of months ago and when I asked her what it meant she didn't know.
Yes, I've heared about the toe-thing as well, but down here in Florida every other woman wears toe rings without a specific meaning or intention. I did wear ankle bracelets with charms on my right foot but didn't have much luck. Whenever I got approached it was rather because of my slutty outfit or my behaviour, than my jewelery. What I'm doing now is relatively straight forward and does work to some extend. I own a relatively flashy ancle bracelet with a 1.5" plate in the middle, that spins. My husband had it custome made. On one side is a rose on the other side the word SLUT. Whenever I want men to approach me, lets say in a bar, I flip it over that it shows SLUT. When I dangle my sandals most guys look at my feet and read the plate. I got laid several times because of it. the bracelet wasn't that expensive. I think hubby paid about 200 bucks at a gold smith. You can put something else on it like SLUT 4 BLACK, but make sure the letters are big enought for guys to read it from about 5-8 feet away.

http://www.MyHotWifetanya.com used to have a slut wife anklet if I remember correctly and I believe a few other similar message type items.

Also htp://www.boffensive.com has some very explicit baby tees if you we're ever in a situation where you could be blatantly candid about seeking "black cock."

Anklettes

Have found a terrific site for ankle bracelets.....have ordered them all myself. They indicate BBC, HW, Q of Spades, and any order of MFM FMF etc.
nipplecharms.com
Order was sent and received within 4 business days, site run by Nikki, she is more then willing to take your emails for any questions.

Attachments

• 00000019.jpg
    00000019.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,409
Unfortunately the slutwifecharms.com site is no longer available. I hope someone comes up with other sites offering IR type jewelry items. A few years ago a friend gave be a pewter, three dimension cock and balls that he purchased overseas. He had it painted Black and mounted on a gold necklace. It hangs just inside my blouse, but while bending over around the right man it displays my true interests. I'd love to find more like this.

I'm interested in getting a tattoo, but as yet undecided about the design or where I should get it. One BlkM friend told me to get BMW on my butt cheek, but another says it's old fashion and outdated. Would love any suggestions and ideas from others.

its great

I love the idea of white ladies wearing jewelry that makes the statement that she perfers black cock. It makes it clear to black men on the prowl for white pussy that shes only interested in black men and lets us white boys know she doesn't want us to bother her.

Last year while I was in las vegas in a topless club I noticed several of the lovely white dancers wearing bracelets (some on anl
kels and some on wrists ) that had a black "8" ball hanging and one of the girls that didn't have one told me its a sign that they have a strong desire to get "BLACK BALLED". I was confused and told her that out of about 50 males patrons there was only 3 black guys there but she told me I should come around at closing when most of the girls are getting off. She said when the crowd starts to thin that there s a lot more black guys there to pick up thier dates.

Re: its great

solowhtguy said:
I love the idea of white ladies wearing jewelry that makes the statement that she perfers black cock. It makes it clear to black men on the prowl for white pussy that shes only interested in black men and lets us white boys know she doesn't want us to bother her.

Last year while I was in las vegas in a topless club I noticed several of the lovely white dancers wearing bracelets (some on anl
kels and some on wrists ) that had a black "8" ball hanging and one of the girls that didn't have one told me its a sign that they have a strong desire to get "BLACK BALLED". I was confused and told her that out of about 50 males patrons there was only 3 black guys there but she told me I should come around at closing when most of the girls are getting off. She said when the crowd starts to thin that there s a lot more black guys there to pick up thier dates.

So true.

I live here in Vegas, and visit nudie bars every now and then.

I ususally go around 2am cuz it starts emptying out. It's like a Candy Store for Brotha's!

Peace. 8)

While I agree that jewelery is very nice and makes a definite statement, there is always the tried and proven method for meeting your BlkM. A loose fitting, wrap around blouse, no bra, short mini skirt, no panties, and sandle heels with toe rings or ankle bracelets like mentioned before will get any woman what she needs.

If you want to get his attention to dance, sit and have a drink, or just chat, spread your legs and let him, "see the future" and you will both achieve the ulitimate goal of mutual satisfication.

Aimee Sweet has a spade tattoo to the right and below her navel.
Anyone know if that's a sign?

rumped6 said:
Aimee Sweet has a spade tattoo to the right and below her navel.
Anyone know if that's a sign?

Sadly, I've not found any IR sets of her, but what black man wouldn't enjoy
sliding into this without a condom and stroking to completion?

02.jpg

07.jpg

13.jpg

nice

mmmm. she looks so mellow and pure. wouldn't she look great with a huge black cock buried balls deep in her and with her belly buldging with a negro baby inside her.

Users who are viewing this thread