• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jewellery

• Thread starterTeenSlut
  • Start date
We still sell the charms!!!

www.hotslutwife.com/swc

Jenny4BlkM said:
Unfortunately the slutwifecharms.com site is no longer available. I hope someone comes up with other sites offering IR type jewelry items. A few years ago a friend gave be a pewter, three dimension cock and balls that he purchased overseas. He had it painted Black and mounted on a gold necklace. It hangs just inside my blouse, but while bending over around the right man it displays my true interests. I'd love to find more like this.

I'm interested in getting a tattoo, but as yet undecided about the design or where I should get it. One BlkM friend told me to get BMW on my butt cheek, but another says it's old fashion and outdated. Would love any suggestions and ideas from others.

i had a bbc t-shirt with the bbc logo as it is in england for the british broadcasting system - it was a clear signal that my legs are open for black and i wore it often. unfortunately, i ruined it in the wash and havent been able to find a replacement yet.
that shirt said it in broad daylight and many dark cavern type black men knew exactly what it implied.

i was trying to get women that i know to wear black nail polish on the little finger of her left hand as a singal that her legs were open for black men. i agree that we need some universal signal for this lifestyle that no matter where you are it is taken for what it is intended. i am trying to devise something subtle and classy that can be worn where it can be seen and recognized. the black nail polish is catching on some.

anna-mwf said:
i had a bbc t-shirt with the bbc logo as it is in england for the british broadcasting system - it was a clear signal that my legs are open for black and i wore it often. unfortunately, i ruined it in the wash and havent been able to find a replacement yet.
that shirt said it in broad daylight and many dark cavern type black men knew exactly what it implied.

...There's so much bullshit in that, I don't even know where to begin.

Does anyone know where I can buy lingerie/panties with "black cock only" , "I love BBC" or anything similar? I came across site not so long ago but for the life of me can't find it now. Any help much appreciated.

lbuddy said:
Does anyone know where I can buy lingerie/panties with "black cock only" , "I love BBC" or anything similar? I came across site not so long ago but for the life of me can't find it now. Any help much appreciated.
I saw only one place some time ago and it only had an over priced thong that said "Black Cock Only" I know that this place - www.spadedlady.com/IR.htm is gonna have a lot of that stuff before long. There is a yahoo group where the group owner knows someone there. She said sometime in the near future that site will be taking custom requests for text and stuff on panties and things. The yahoo group is at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spadedladies/

I got some tats there a while back and love them. Still got a few left, just need some hot dark dates to tease with them ;)

But there isn't much in the way of messages or anything on that group. Most quiet group I ever joined.

That Ankle Bracelet on the right Akle is too common.

A large majority of White Chicks wear theirs like that.

I like the idea of the nail polish.

Peace.

where to find queen of spades anklet

u can find it at nipplecharms.com say gmtk1500@cs.com sent you just got 1 for my wife she put it right on it gets me so hard seeing it dangle there

Users who are viewing this thread