• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jewels Halloween costume pics tellme

• Thread starterhotwifejewels
  • Start date

hotwifejewels

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2005
This is my wife Jewels dressed up for Halloween. We went to a dance club and she spent the evening dancing with black men only. I noticed one guy she was dancing with kept squeezing her ass and she was kissing him. She pretty much ignored me. She went to his both to sit with him. I saw them making out and I could tell he was playing with her pussy. A while later she came back to the table with his phone number.

If you read my previous posts you know that She has been having sex with a black guy for a few months now.
She said there is nothing better feeling for her than a thick black cock pumping her pussy.
He has her very stretched out. I can hardly feel my cock in her. She tells me how much better he feels when I am fucking her and how deep he goes. She tells me she can feel his cum hit her cervix when he cums in her. All she seems to notice anymore are black men. I think she is becoming a black cock only woman.

What do you think of her

Attachments

• haloween1.jpg
    haloween1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,072
  • haloween2.jpg
    haloween2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1,089
  • haloween3.jpg
    haloween3.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 927
  • haloween4.jpg
    haloween4.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 558
Oh she did. She did not get fucked on Saturday but she got fingerred real good and has a second black guy she says she will be dating.

I hope she will let me keep fucking her too

I love the fact that Jewels is a little bit thick, especially in the thighs. Very sexy. Her breasts are amazing - I can only imagine how good a large BBC would look sliding between them and pumping a big load all over her face. It's easy for me to say this, but it is exciting to hear that once a woman gets to really loving BBC it can lead to her cutting off or severely reducing the amount of pussy her husband or significant other gets. I guess only time will tell if and when she cuts you off. I know you will still love her either way! Thanks for sharing her hot pics with us.

Yep, she sais the one black guy she is currently fucking calls it his cum target

Hey I will be in Austin and Houston Texas....I am 8 1/2 long and thick would love to meet you guys out one night in Austin or in Houston 11/1 thru 11/4.....I would love to point my big dick at her cum target....does she like sucking dick?

Users who are viewing this thread