• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Jill needs if

• Thread starterwhite_hs_teacher
  • Start date
Lucky students! How about some pics of you with your black lovers later?

you are cute! good luck!!!

Teacher thing

Hey your very attractive, your hub doesnt know what he has, maybe you should tell him about your secret lust. Im a high school teacher too and there is nothing sexier than an attractive white women who wants to slut for black men.

Wow Jill your a very sexy lady. Love those blue eyes you look so sweet yet you can see the passion just under the surface. You should have no trouble finding a man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you are very sxy and you fully deserve to be serviced by a real man a well hung Black guy Later on you might want to cuck hubby since I doubt whether you will want white cock again

thx

thank you all

Dall 3

Great pic im in dallas hit me up at threehans08 ym and lets see where it goes

I'm in Dallas the night of the 29th

I'm flying out of FW early on the 30th, so will be staying nearby for the 29th night. If you fancy meeting, SMS or call me 00447861677930. I'm mixed race, 25, British, 5'6" hairy and stocky 170lb, 7-8" uncut, huge balls.

Hot Wife

Wow are you gorgeous! Would love to chat with you!

Hi Gorgeous!

Hi, I am also in the DFW area! You are beautiful, wow would I love to get to know you!!
Please drop me a line!!

white_hs_teacher said:
Hoping to find black men in east dallas area. Hubby has no idea and i hope to keep it that way. Here are pics of me....kinda hoping someone recognizes me... You can fake me if you wish, that could be fun to see.

here a the links of pics of me:

PicPaste - j2004.jpg

PicPaste - jill_SanAntonio.jpg

PicPaste - j3_1.JPG

PicPaste - kjh005.jpg

I can't believe you have not be fucked yet by some young black cock,,,,either your high school is mostly white or you act uninterested when you're hit on. Cause let me tell you, if you were at my high school, you would of been fucked within the second week of been there.........I think you need to change schools............

Beautiful!!!!

Jill,

Post the photos you shared with me of being double penetrated by those white boys and their puny cocks. When the BBC's see how well you suck cock and swallow like I know you can your inbox will file with requests.

Master Robert

I too have the summer off. Hit me up and let's make the most of the rest of the summer before we go back on the 24th

Sorry but these pics dont do anything for me, take some with your clothes off and then lets talk.

How about fucking one of your black students? I am sure they woudl love some of your married white booty ummm umm

I think this is sad. It's clear that these pics have been copied from someone's myspace or facebook or whatever and used here my someone else to either get revenge or just be mean.