JO buds

• Thread starterStephengrant
  • Start date

Stephengrant

Kik - Stephengrant1992 SC - Stephengrant92
Beloved Member
May 9, 2023
I’m looking for other like minded JO buds on kik. Drop your kik maybe we can stroke together sometime 😈

Reactions: JJdiggy, weirdfood, Bobman and 3 others
Who uses kik?? :(

Reactions: secretcrowds
It’s all I got atm. Maybe I’ll download Skype and give it a go.

maxpowers6

Can do on Skype sometimes. How about making a group that people can drop in and out of?

Reactions: Hardhub, secretcrowds, Wifesharingfantasizer and 1 other person
Stephengrant said:
I’m looking for other like minded JO buds on kik. Drop your kik maybe we can stroke together sometime 😈

I am on Kik ... LeeOfAKind. I don't necessarily check it all that often.

Kik 69toes69

Stephengrant said:
Mousea003

Stephengrant said:
In the same boat. My wife and I are looking for a place we can just chat, sext, without the pressure of video ... we just wanna get off with others and be an assist to them getting off. Maybe it escalates to video, phone, meetup.

snazzy.ninja

Reactions: Bobman
shenanigans0620

cuckwithjapanesewife said:
Can do on Skype sometimes. How about making a group that people can drop in and out of?
interested.

Reactions: Hardhub, Wifesharingfantasizer, Stagwannabe and 1 other person
couples and older men (40+)….
Add me on skype : live:.cid.a322729192de4578
Kik: naturegreenX

Reactions: Hardhub
Stephengrant said:
It’s all I got atm. Maybe I’ll download Skype and give it a go.
Skype or whereby,and don't cum too soon,make it last.

stewartsteven

Stephengrant said:
dahamer14

So hot chatting with another guy about wives and other fantasy's while we jerk off.

Reactions: eatshizjizz, MelissasHubby, BadHusband and 2 others
jayandkimberly said:
So hot chatting with another guy about wives and other fantasy's while we jerk off.
What is your fave scenario,mine is to see a big cock in my wife and after when i am cleaning her up he takes me too.

Reactions: eatshizjizz
kinkyguyb said:
I'd love a JO buddy love to talk about my wife whilst we both jerk together
Do you skype,

Reactions: Hardhub
kinkyguyb said:
I don't, I use kik and skibbel if either of them are any good
You can hit me on Kik. dahamer14

srx said:
What is your fave scenario,mine is to see a big cock in my wife and after when i am cleaning her up he takes me too.
I like to imagine coming home early from work and hear her in the bedroom with a couple of guys. I just peek in and watch and never let them know I'm there. After they leave I get sloppy seconds or thirds.

Reactions: kinkyguyb