JO buds

• Thread starterStephengrant
  • Start date
jayandkimberly said:
I like to imagine coming home early from work and hear her in the bedroom with a couple of guys. I just peek in and watch and never let them know I'm there. After they leave I get sloppy seconds or thirds.
And maybe clean her oussy

Reactions: eatshizjizz and BILLD
Not sure but I would want to fuck that sloppy pussy and kiss her

• Love
Reactions: Keesnl, kinkyguyb and HubbysBadHabit
I would be so sexed up after watching my wife take cock that i would want some too.

Reactions: jayandkimberly and BILLD
jayandkimberly said:
So hot chatting with another guy about wives and other fantasy's while we jerk off.
Agreed!

Reactions: Hardhub and jayandkimberly
jayandkimberly said:
Not sure but I would want to fuck that sloppy pussy and kiss her

How about fucking her sloppy pussy and just before she starts getting her orgasm she starts kissing and you can taste strangers cum in her mouth?

Was on vacation with a fuckbuddy and she always just before getting a orgasm starts kissing, lots of tongue. Always notice the moment she's really in the zone and no matter what she will cum she pulls her tongue back. So after a crazy night with another couple and a friend of them she wanted to fuck and end with a huge squirty orgasm while fucking. That moment tasted the couples friend cum on her tongue and what was still on her face. Not a fan of eating a guys cum but that moment it was to hot to btch about a little cum.
Girl from the other couple was dared to play with her and clean her creampie, she said nothing but just started kissing those guys and me so we all had a taste. No matter she had cum in her mouth, girl was a solid 9 face and body and a 10 when it came to being horny and kinky. So who would say no.

• Love
Reactions: NLCuck, eatshizjizz, HubbysBadHabit and 2 others
cuckwithjapanesewife said:
Can do on Skype sometimes. How about making a group that people can drop in and out of?
Good to get a Skype group going

Reactions: eatshizjizz and Hardhub
Hardhub said:
I have Skype only married men my Skype is thepheanom21

Say hello!

weirdfood29 on kik
daverva on skype

Bobman229

jayandkimberly said:
So hot chatting with another guy about wives and other fantasy's while we jerk off.
Drop me a message on Kik Axe__X

Married male here, into sharing my wife's pics & vids. Looking for a JO buddy on Kik
Axe__X (2 underscores in between)

Reactions: weirdfood
SharingMyWifeUSA said:
Married male here, into sharing my wife's pics & vids. Looking for a JO buddy on Kik
Axe__X (2 underscores in between)
do you skyp

anybody on telegram?

I need a hand with this IMG_4467.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: stlcuckcouple
weirdfood said:
I need a hand with thisIMG_4467.jpeg
I would be glad to help,do you skyp?

weirdfood said:
Want me to help you rub one out on skyp,srxwat4cam in there,let me know if you are going there

Keesnl said:
How about fucking her sloppy pussy and just before she starts getting her orgasm she starts kissing and you can taste strangers cum in her mouth?

Was on vacation with a fuckbuddy and she always just before getting a orgasm starts kissing, lots of tongue. Always notice the moment she's really in the zone and no matter what she will cum she pulls her tongue back. So after a crazy night with another couple and a friend of them she wanted to fuck and end with a huge squirty orgasm while fucking. That moment tasted the couples friend cum on her tongue and what was still on her face. Not a fan of eating a guys cum but that moment it was to hot to btch about a little cum.
Girl from the other couple was dared to play with her and clean her creampie, she said nothing but just started kissing those guys and me so we all had a taste. No matter she had cum in her mouth, girl was a solid 9 face and body and a 10 when it came to being horny and kinky. So who would say no.
That sounds CRAZY hot! I would love to have an experience like that!