• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Johana, amateur latina from Colorado

• Thread startermasterx74
  • Start date

masterx74

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2008
this is Johana.

Her husband has given her to me and now I am looking for other dominant males to fulfill their fantasy of her being gangbanged in the CO area

Attachments

• Green Hoodie reggae rings 006.jpg
    Green Hoodie reggae rings 006.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 2,843
  • Boobiana - Johana.jpg
    Boobiana - Johana.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2,784
  • DSCN0080.jpg
    DSCN0080.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 2,779
  • Johana Melons 022.jpg
    Johana Melons 022.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 3,321
  • Johana Melons 029.jpg
    Johana Melons 029.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 2,635
Nice...I am at the same point to give my 36y old estern european wife to a 51y old dominant bisexuall top man...I think my life will change soon...

WOW! She is one HOT sexy chica!!! Got any more pics of this gorgeous honey to share???

hottest thing i seen here in awhile!

33, 5'10" 185lbs. White, good looking. HIV-, std free. Awesome stamina. Dominate but respectful. Boulder area, but can travel. Hit me up with more info: 420biguy@gmail.com

WOW she's hot. Too bad I'm 1,000 miles away, I'd crawl to you if it meant I could fuck that.

would love to head west for the mountains for this latin hottie - I just have so many in Miami already!!! If you ever get to south florida with this hottie, let me know and I will have a gravy train waiting for her gangbang!

MT

thats a fucking hot chick , just my type. gorgeous colour and amzing boobs. and that pussy is lush ! designed for fucking. damn i wish i was i colorado !

if your the real deal you won't have any problem full-filling that fantasy

How you feeling? HOT, HOT, HOT! If you get to Daytona beach, Let me Know!(WOW! two hot cocksockets in a row!)

Nice pics. If your ever down New Mexcio was let me know.
Hman

wow. wow. wow. wow. wow. fantasssstic!!! asssstounding! do share more!

very nice love how sexy her body is she needs a true bull to work her out

We are moving to Denver in a week and would like to get to know other people.

She is beautiful. I am sure you will have plenty of guys willing to join in. Too bad I'm so far.

Hey, i'm a new young bull living in Greeley. Check out my post on here. I'm very into sexy latinas y hablo el espanol mamacita! ;-) I'd love to hook up and live out some fantasies. Hit me up at big4401@gmail.com for pics and info

Users who are viewing this thread