• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

July 4th Weekend Part II

Byron6555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Frank, the husband, called me and then I asked to speak to his wife to make sure she was okay with everything. I wanted make sure I wasn't dealing with some perverted white man who had fantasies of talking a black man getting with wife, but in reality either he didn't have a wife or she had no knowledge of what his fantasies were about.

So we arranged a time to meet. They lived about forty minutes from my house. As I was driving to meet them, my wife and kids called me back so I had a chance to talk to them before arrived at Frank and Pam's place. I was a little worried that my wife might call later in the evening and might figure out I wasn't at home. I told her I was heading home. There was a three hour time zone difference between us, so the timing worked out alright.

The Hook-up
When I got near to where Frank and Pam lived, he called ask that I park at a nearby coffee shop, and he would meet me there. I didn't think that was strange, because he probably wanted to check me out first, and me him. What was a little strange though was that he asked me if I could leave my car a the coffee shop and ride with him. I hesitated at first, but he looked trustful. He said that he had some noisy neighbors, and he didn't want them to see me drive up their house. I also figured he just didn't want me remembering exactly where he lived. That was cool with me. I wasn't looking for anything more than one-night affair. They lived in a middle-class neighborhood like mine, so I was cool with their discretion.

We arrived his house and he drove into the garage. He told me a little more about Pam as he drove, so it was all cool. The only thing I was worried about was me. I had been jerking off almost all day before meeting them, so I wanted sure I could get it up again. I cum like four times already, so I'm not sure if I would cum again, but that would be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back