• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Butt

• Thread starterHotwifeIT
  • Start date

HotwifeIT

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Dec 26, 2010
My hubby thought it would be fun if I posted a couple pics, let me know what you think.

Yummy Yummy Yummy , Its taco time. Thanks you sweet sexy little Hottie. Your causing a lot of stiffies out here with # 4. The only way it could be better is gapped and full of creampie. :eek::p:p:D okdeacon said this.

Oh MY!!!!!!!! I might actually give my right arm to burry my ace in there.......very VERY sexy hun.....very sexy....Please show more. cant wait

oh baby, i'll bury my face in that ass and lick it till it gets wet and then hammer it till dawn.......

I like butts and yours is really great looking, i could spend hours kissing and licking it.;)

Thanks for all the comments. We'll try to get more pictures this weekend :p

I love the pic of her ass with her smooth, delicious looking pussy visible.

Loved all the comments so here is a couple more. Please comment if you like um.

I think that your ass/pussy is very nice. I noticed some pics have hair, and some don't. I think yours is sweeter without. A brazilian wax would suit you nicely. Keep up the good work, you're a hottie.

Users who are viewing this thread