• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just me in NC

• Thread starterredheadshelly
  • Start date

redheadshelly

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2004
Hi haven't been here in a long while and thought I'd say hello to all the real blk men here that I have met. Thanks for being real.

beautifull babe

Love the pics. One pretty pussy you got there.

sweet female :D:D

Thanks for the reply's. Here's a few more new pics.

few more

I'm only 2hrs away and would looove to go down on you for as long as you desire. seriously, i give the best tongue.

I loooooooooove redheads. Naughty girls the bunch of them. Pale skin, red hair and freckles against dark skin is way sexy.

This proves the old sayin...if there's red on top there's a fire down below! Nice pics Red, keep em cumming.

redheadshelly said:
Thanks for the reply's. Here's a few more new pics.

You have such a beutyful little pussy.Love it:)

Yummy pussy would looke great filled by BBC!

694fun said:
Yummy pussy would looke great filled by BBC!

That's why I am here......

There is truly nothing that turns me on like a sexy redhead...and you have to be one of the hottest I have seen in a long time. Baby, if you want some black cock, I'm more than willing to drive down and give you some!! Keep the pics coming

Hey Shelly Nice pics:D:D

See mine as well :D:D

Oh you are really hot,you can be my friend everyday of the week and twice on sunday...lol

i verify that pussy is good. holla and let me hit that again baby girl. I'll be off all next week. TTYS

Well thanks bigblkinnc LOL I'll call u sometime soon.

I've had the luck to fuck a couple redheads. Wild as hell. I'm loving these pics of you shelly. Sexay!

Hey Sexy If you looking hit me up NC is my area.

Love to see you take all me

Users who are viewing this thread