Just out and About...... Hardcore5 ... Damn that's a whole lot of fucking!

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
61.jpg62.jpg63.jpg64.jpg65.jpg
..sorry meant to type Loopy69... thanks

66.jpg67.jpg68.jpg69.jpg70.jpg

71.jpg72.jpg73.jpg74.jpg75.jpg

76.jpg77.jpg78.jpg79.jpg80.jpg

81.jpg82.jpg83.jpg84.jpg85.jpg

86.jpg87.jpg88.jpg89.jpg90.jpg

91.jpg92.jpg93.jpg94.jpg95.jpg

96.jpg97.jpg98.jpg99.jpg100.jpg

101.jpg102.jpg103.jpg104.jpg105.jpg

106.jpg107.jpg108.jpg109.jpg110.jpg

601.jpg602.jpg603.jpg604.jpg605.jpg

606.jpg607.jpg608.jpg609.jpg610.jpg

611.jpg612.jpg613.jpg614.jpg615.jpg

616.jpg617.jpg618.jpg619.jpg620.jpg

901.jpg902.jpg903.jpg

You had a busy Friday. Good work.

subhub174014 said:

that ain't going to happen.... I thought I had a little pull there... and guess NOT.... everyone complained about the censorship thing... said he would look into... never did... I know he didn't want me to leave.... but he would not budge on any of it... "drinking" is one of his censored words! ... go figure that out!...... and many more just as stupid.... but he wanted to expand to more overseas people... and is losing the local ones!... a lot of his threads are in "non-English".... but he has no mods..... and you have to give him credit for that he is on that site it seems 24/7..... I still kind of consider it "home" ... hell I posted there for soooo many years and have a good following.... when I announced I was leaving and people wanted to know where I was going... is when all of a sudden I was banned and others had their mail read and checked.... typical of a communist country I guess

I must make some comment. First many Webmasters are nervous of having active "front page mods" in case they take the glamour and rep away from them.
Censorship...some webmaster have strict rules that often don't make any sense, trouble is they are always altering them without telling the team. Often the rules are not in the interests of the members and don't protect them in anyway. Webmaster want mods that will work but they don't keep them informed. I have always looked down on people who take the title then sit there doing nothing.

Most sites do or can read Private Messages and since Admin are supposed to keep the site safe they do need that right. However I worry when we have a site full of invisible mods and admin that are not known to the members, how can we keep check on them?

Great post subhub, thanks

You have some idea how to identify some random user as him and stop him from downloading images from the board, without removing that ability from all other users? I'm all ears. In fact, if you just have some idea how to identify him when he comes to the board I'm all ears.

As for the 'glamour and rep' I'm still waiting for that to start. I pay a lot of money to keep the site going, make very little in return, and haven't been invited to any red carpet ceremonies yet.

There is no censorship on this board.

I don't read private messages. I don't think that's even possible.

The only mysterious mods and admins we might have are old admins I haven't deleted, in case they decide to come back. Will & Eve would be a good example.

Last edited:

you and cumbox seem to have this private conversation going... and not understanding some of what either of you two are talking about... as for identifying him... nope....and think I told you about that.... glamor and rep???????and I know there is no censorship here,,,,,, as for reading our inbox's... I suppose as mod you could... although with no censorship why would you...so that's not an issue here.... mysterious mods??????