• Start date
1.gif
3.gif

bbcanal.gif

fuckingbbc.gif

tumblr_mgak4hD4sZ1rfxq0co1_500.gif

2.gif

Reactions: kmbe
Only the first of the five you posted this evening worked for me. But it was a good one. Thanks.

Same here. Only the first one is displaying, but it's hot.

thank you kmbe
thanks LikesMMF...sorry to hear that...maybe if some of you guys brought it up to dig420...I have told him...said he is looking into it
thank you tcfranklin……..not sure just what is going on...I can see all of them

I can't see all either. BUT I'm still using XP and the older browsers that it supports.

I use Firefox, Chrome & IE is useless with this site, the screens are disoriented.

2wheel said:
I can't see all either. BUT I'm still using XP and the older browsers that it supports.

I use Firefox, Chrome & IE is useless with this site, the screens are disoriented.

I'm still using the old internet explorer...maybe that has something to do with it?
ths old computer about shot..keeps locking up so going to change...but not sure that will fix this problem....best if several contacted dig420...I told him...but not seeing any fix

Amarna1.gif

I never hear anything from the people at Dark wanderer forum....and I post the exact same gifs there....maybe give that a try?

be curious to know if it is just this site or same on both....since dig420 owns both and they are kind of tied together

General Discussion...…….DW other site I post on

Last edited:
amateur1.gif

amjam12.gif

Reactions: midnightfapper
you KNOW why I like this one

amjam18.gif

Reactions: midnightfapper
amjam23.gif

Reactions: midnightfapper and kmbe
1775.gif

I would be curious to know if they all work over there and not here...I have one person that comments a lot on them and never says they don't work

1985.gif

Reactions: gatorrdw and kmbe
158.gif