• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About (kissing 9)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
91.png 92.jpg 93.png 94.jpg 95.jpg

Reactions: theOne666
131.jpg 132.jpg 133.jpg 134.jpg 135.jpg

Reactions: Vicky4Blk and Bigblock455
These sluts are totally giving in. Thanks for showing them.

Great posts I love your selections. Ever consider opening a subcategory of mature women with their BBCs?
Mike

buds13... thank you

LikesMMf thanks... yes a kissing pic is total surrender or WANTING

Mike and Chris... I have 2 MILF folders I post during the month...I try to make them any gal over 30.... and all the hardcore is just whomever I find at the time... age doesn't play into it really... I prefer to see the expression on her face first.... second I look for a ring... third I always like boobs and fourth if it is just a hot pic or something I haven't seen before or at least recently... any more it seems I have seen every pic before so hard to tell if new or not

Dcky... thank you glad you liked them

Mike and Chris... did you mean a mature kissing folder?... I have three folders of kissing pics... 2 have about 1000 each in them and are just really "spare" pics... the third folder is the one I work out of all the time and I have no idea how many pics in it... a lot!.. it is kind of funny when I am looking for "couple" pics is where I get the majority of kissing pics... and most of them are young.... but as it is on a regular night of just "surfing" I find about 20 or so every night... some nights more... and just looking at pics is where I get the "hardcore" kissing pics and they are usually the MILF pics... but at the end of every night whatever I find that night just gets thrown into the third kissing folder (the one I usually work out of) and all mixed together.... it would not be to hard to go through and sort out all the mature pics... take me a little time... but if enough interest I could

Users who are viewing this thread