Just Out and About (More than a handful)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
Very hot, thanks subhub

Thanks for 359. 343/1, 3 and 4 great too. Who is the ******, tcfranklin?

I'm really pissed about the branding. It's made some of my caps unreadable. If you don't hear from me much it's because I'm probably done with this site.

tcfranklin said:
I'm really pissed about the branding. It's made some of my caps unreadable. If you don't hear from me much it's because I'm probably done with this site.

It seems like this going to be a very empty site when you have all gone.

tcfranklin said:

Branding was done upon request from subhub, who was getting his pictures jacked daily. There's really nothing you do for a board without pissing someone off lol

Now hold it all you guys....tcfranklin...... can you just crop your caps with a little extra space for the logo?... just trying to help a little here...not sure if that would work or not... but if the logo is here to stay must be some way to work with it...

cumbox... a little sympathy for the new stuff wouldn't hurt

dig420... I didn't ask for the logo... I just wanted one individual stopped... as for the logo... not even sure that is the answer.... hell most pics you can "crop" the logo off!... if not I have an adobe picture program that will remove the logo and save the pic... I use it on some pics... just to lazy to do them all.... so anyone that messes with a lot of pics has some kind of program.....so not sure the logo is the answer.... but I do appreciate the effort

Might even want to consider NOT putting the logo on the caps?...

I could create larger pictures, but it doesn't help my existing stuff that was just ruined.

dig420.... again .. how about not putting the logo on caps....

subhub174014 said:

dig420.... again .. how about not putting the logo on caps....

Can't be done, it's either on all the pics or none of them.

caption pics are very popular... there are a lot of tumbler sites that are just dedicated to caps... so there must be some interest... right now you have only heard from one cap artist.... and I am sure there are a lot more that post caps here.... come to think of it I post some... although all of mine are someone else's ... anyway..... might want to work with the cap thing and figure out something... I understand once the logo is set up... hard to maybe impossible to change.... but there has to be a solution here rather than see the cap people leave

Luv this thread subhub..

thank you cmeinfl... here's a few more for you

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

Reactions: Archie457
11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg

16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg20.jpg

21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg

26.jpg27.jpg28.jpg29.jpg30.jpg

31.jpg32.jpg33.jpg34.jpg35.jpg