Just Out and About........rings..........2/2/2024

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
1 (1).jpeg1 (1).jpg1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpeg1 (2).jpg1 (3).jpeg2 (1).jpg2 (2).jpg2 (3).jpg2 (4).jpg2 (5).jpg2 (6).jpg

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, hairbear1954 and 4 others
1 (1).jpeg1 (1).jpg1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpeg1 (2).jpg1 (3).jpeg2 (1).jpg2 (2).jpg2 (3).jpg2 (4).jpg2 (5).jpg2 (6).jpg

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, hairbear1954 and 3 others
3 (1).jpg3 (2).jpg3 (3).jpg3 (4).jpg3 (5).jpg3 (6).jpg4 (1).jpg
4 (1).png
4 (2).jpg
4 (3).jpg
4 (4).jpg
4 (5).jpg

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, hairbear1954 and 4 others
5 (1).jpeg5 (1).jpg5 (2).jpeg5 (2).jpg5 (3).jpg5 (4).jpg6 (1).jpeg6 (1).jpg6 (2).jpg6 (3).jpg6 (4).jpg6 (5).jpg

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, Kalifstorch and 4 others
7 (1).jpeg7 (1).jpg7 (2).jpg7 (3).jpg7 (4).jpg7 (5).jpg8 (1).jpg8 (2).jpg8 (3).jpg8 (4).jpg8 (5).jpg8 (6).jpg

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969, MyWifeWntsaBlkM, Kalifstorch and 3 others
Julie0778 said:
I think if you're a married white woman wearing your wedding ring in full display while having sex with a black man flaunts that you're doing something naughty/forbidden/taboo. That just makes it more sexy. It's like wearing panties that say, "if you can read this you must be black" or "black only" with an arrow pointing to where the babies come out. It's like calling yourself a slutwife, hotwife, wearing a spades anklet or a queen of spades tattoo. You're telling anyone who sees: Yes, my husband is white and so are my kids, but I know I like black dick going in and out of me...I admit it. Growing up as you realize you have a promiscuous nature, you are pressured to suppress those feelings and be a good girl. Cross your legs carefully, don't let anyone see your nipples and never let any black sperm find their way into your womb. At some point you might say, the hell with it. Life is short and I'm doing what I enjoy. It's who I am and if you don't like it, that's your problem. Clearly from the number or pictures of white women doing that and knowing there are a lot more that remain private, the number of married white women taking black cock is a lot and quite common. Ladies, life is short. Husbands, the same message for you. If you want black cock inside her, let her know (but ease into the idea). It won't happen if you don't make it happen.
Very true !

Reactions: flcuck
Thought it was important enough that it is pointed out on my wife's site of over 140 photos and detailed stories.
In most photos, her special band can be seen, which helps link the photos for the viewer. That way, by looking for
the band, they can track her from 1969 until 2001. In reference to "Slutwives", my own wife did over 1100 different cocks
during that many decade time window. By no accident, over 400 were BBC. Did not want to put that Flickr address here.
Anyone can contact me for that. Just agreeing, THAT THE RING IS VERY USEFUL.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and cynful
cynful said:
Very true !
LOL Not going to argue with any of this except the last line. Believe me, in zillions of cases it happens that a white wife will end up as a Black Man's (Or Black Men's) slut ... and the white husband will have NOTHING to do with it, might not even know about it at first, and when he does find out, the wife will makes it clear she's going to keep getting good sex from BBC whether the hubby ... now cuckold ... knows or cares, whines or or complains, accepts or embraces it as right. Fuck what the cuckold thinks. LOL

Reactions: whitewife696969, flcuck and cynful
xxxeccentric said:
Thought it was important enough that it is pointed out on my wife's site of over 140 photos and detailed stories.
In most photos, her special band can be seen, which helps link the photos for the viewer. That way, by looking for
the band, they can track her from 1969 until 2001. In reference to "Slutwives", my own wife did over 1100 different cocks
during that many decade time window. By no accident, over 400 were BBC. Did not want to put that Flickr address here.
Anyone can contact me for that. Just agreeing, THAT THE RING IS VERY USEFUL

Wow,,,I was active from ‘85 to ‘07 we stopped counting at around 850 by ‘01, so I’m guessing your wife and I would’ve had a lot to talk about, LOL

Reactions: whitewife696969, robandkate and xxxeccentric
xxxeccentric said:
Anyone can contact me for that. Just agreeing, THAT THE RING IS VERY USEFUL.
Would love to visit her site. Do you have a link?

MultiOMary said:
Wow,,,I was active from ‘85 to ‘07 we stopped counting at around 850 by ‘01, so I’m guessing your wife and I would’ve had a lot to talk about, LOL

That is awesome!

I would have never dreamed that numbers like that were real until I experienced something similar. My first wife had sex with other men from the time we began dating at 18 until we divorced at 26. She had sex with about 25 different men, all men we or she knew in our everyday life, With few exceptions, she had sex many times with each of those men. It was before the internet, so we thought we were total freaks, letting friends have sex with the gf/wife. I thought that 25 different men in 8 years was a lot, especially since she was having sex with several of them regularly over periods of months or years.

When I started dating my wife Kate, I told her about how I liked having a promiscuous wife. She slowly got into it and picked up speed quickly. I initially kept a journal of every guy who fucked her. I only entered each guy the very first time. Somewhere around 250 or 260 I stopped keeping the journal. That was years ago. Our best estimate today is 500 different men.

I distinctly remember watching a guy fuck Kate and realizing that he was guy number 100. I was really surprised to realize that 100 different men had fucked my wife in a fairly short amount of time. As the numbers increased, I realized that the posts I had read about wives being with 500, 800, 1000 guys was a real thing.

Rob

Reactions: whitewife696969, cynful, scott25660 and 1 other person
robandkate said:
That is awesome!

I would have never dreamed that numbers like that were real until I experienced something similar. My first wife had sex with other men from the time we began dating at 18 until we divorced at 26. She had sex with about 25 different men, all men we or she knew in our everyday life, With few exceptions, she had sex many times with each of those men. It was before the internet, so we thought we were total freaks, letting friends have sex with the gf/wife. I thought that 25 different men in 8 years was a lot, especially since she was having sex with several of them regularly over periods of months or years.

When I started dating my wife Kate, I told her about how I liked having a promiscuous wife. She slowly got into it and picked up speed quickly. I initially kept a journal of every guy who fucked her. I only entered each guy the very first time. Somewhere around 250 or 260 I stopped keeping the journal. That was years ago. Our best estimate today is 500 different men.

I distinctly remember watching a guy fuck Kate and realizing that he was guy number 100. I was really surprised to realize that 100 different men had fucked my wife in a fairly short amount of time. As the numbers increased, I realized that the posts I had read about wives being with 500, 800, 1000 guys was a real thing.

Rob
We too started way before the net,,,we actually used several magazines that we bought every month, I remember one was called “Connexion”,,,you submitted text (a brief description and a list of do’s and don’t), along with a pic, they’d print it and you’d get a “number” and people would contact the magazine using that number and they’d pass on the info,,,it was so time consuming only the really determined couple waited for it,,,but it did give you ideas and a glimpse of where the lifestyle stood and possibly could be going,,,they were right. I certainly wish I was 23 again with the way things have changed, we were real nervous during the late ‘80’s,,,but we weren’t about to watch our life pass us up, LOL.
My hub went through a similar moment of realization when he added up just my glory hole activity. Other women work all week and after two or three weeks of that their hubs might take ‘em out to dinner and a movie. I’d walk into the living room wearing a dress with big slots taken out of the sides of it, big enough to where you’d have to be blind not to know I didn’t have a stitch on underneath, I’d do a twirl and say “I feel like anything can happen tonight” he’d drop what he was doing and be in the car waiting for me. When that happened (every two or thee weeks), it would entail the whole weekend, where I wouldn’t leave the store till I suck‘d or fuck‘d 10 guys,,,that alone is easily 30 guys a month. I’ve told this before, but many people aren’t aware.

I met my hub when I was 23 and he was 36, we dated exclusively for 11 months, he had to work outta town that kept him over New Years, I went out and got wasted, spent the night with a coworker. I confessed everything including all the details,,,things were a little icey for a few weeks, then he took me to an Adult bookstore with video booths, inside I noticed my first glory hole, and on the other was the biggest uncut cock I ever saw, and it was as black as ink. My hub asked me if I wanted to play with it,,,under the circumstances I thought it was some kinda trap (we were still kinda shaky), so I declined, he asked me if I minded if he did, and I said no, so he did (what he later told me was “finger fishing”), and that cock came through the hole inches from my face and my hub began to suck it. That was the hottest thing I ever saw, then my hub paused and said “are you sure you don’t want any”? I was on my knees before he finished the sentence. The following week he took me to an adult theatre, behind us there was a woman and her husband, her dress was open and she was being felt up by half a dozen men, no one was watching the movie,,,now this was the hottest thing I ever saw! Next week I had him take me back, we sat in the back row, there was a line of men standing up against the wall, I wore a summer dress that buttoned up the front,,,not a stitch on underneath. Once our eyes adjusted and I scoped the place out, I unbuttoned my dress, took both sides of it in my hands, and dropped them to my sides,,,I got fuck’d 15 times by 11 different men. Next week (back at the theatre), I suck’d off a black guy with a 9 inch uncut cock as thick as my wrist, and wound up taking him to a motel. The middle of April we got married,,,(take a minute and consider that timeline), as of this February we’ve been together 40 years, we just celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary. I always tell people we’re that one in a million couple, but hey, people win the lottery all the time with much higher odds against them.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitewife696969, cynful, scott25660 and 1 other person
MultiOMary said:
We too started way before the net,,,we actually used several magazines that we bought every month, I remember one was called “Connexion”,,,you submitted text (a brief description and a list of do’s and don’t), along with a pic, they’d print it and you’d get a “number” and people would contact the magazine using that number and they’d pass on the info,,,it was so time consuming only the really determined couple waited for it,,,but it did give you ideas and a glimpse of where the lifestyle stood and possibly could be going,,,they were right. I certainly wish I was 23 again with the way things have changed, we were real nervous during the late ‘80’s,,,but we weren’t about to watch our life pass us up, LOL.
My hub went through a similar moment of realization when he added up just my glory hole activity. Other women work all week and after two or three weeks of that their hubs might take ‘em out to dinner and a movie. I’d walk into the living room wearing a dress with big slots taken out of the sides of it, big enough to where you’d have to be blind not to know I didn’t have a stitch on underneath, I’d do a twirl and say “I feel like anything can happen tonight” he’d drop what he was doing and be in the car waiting for me. When that happened (every two or thee weeks), it would entail the whole weekend, where I wouldn’t leave the store till I suck‘d or fuck‘d 10 guys,,,that alone is easily 30 guys a month. I’ve told this before, but many people aren’t aware.

I met my hub when I was 23 and he was 36, we dated exclusively for 11 months, he had to work outta town that kept him over New Years, I went out and got wasted, spent the night with a coworker. I confessed everything including all the details,,,things were a little icey for a few weeks, then he took me to an Adult bookstore with video booths, inside I noticed my first glory hole, and on the other was the biggest uncut cock I ever saw, and it was as black as ink. My hub asked me if I wanted to play with it,,,under the circumstances I thought it was some kinda trap (we were still kinda shaky), so I declined, he asked me if I minded if he did, and I said no, so he did (what he later told me was “finger fishing”), and that cock came through the hole inches from my face and my hub began to suck it. That was the hottest thing I ever saw, then my hub paused and said “are you sure you don’t want any”? I was on my knees before he finished the sentence. The following week he took me to an adult theatre, behind us there was a woman and her husband, her dress was open and she was being felt up by half a dozen men, no one was watching the movie,,,now this was the hottest thing I ever saw! Next week I had him take me back, we sat in the back row, there was a line of men standing up against the wall, I wore a summer dress that buttoned up the front,,,not a stitch on underneath. Once our eyes adjusted and I scoped the place out, I unbuttoned my dress, took both sides of it in my hands, and dropped them to my sides,,,I got fuck’d 15 times by 11 different men. Next week (back at the theatre), I suck’d off a black guy with a 9 inch uncut cock as thick as my wrist, and wound up taking him to a motel. The middle of April we got married,,,(take a minute and consider that timeline), as of this February we’ve been together 40 years, we just celebrated our 39th wedding anniversary. I always tell people we’re that one in a million couple, but hey, people win the lottery all the time with much higher odds against them.

The 'old days' of swinging certainly were complicated. One needed to be patient and persistent to use the magazine adds to find guys or couples. My first wife (gf at the time) and I had heard about swingers, but she would only fuck guys we already new, and we were not looking for couples, so we never tried the swinger magazines.

I was so thrilled to have a hot girlfriend who would fuck other guys that I never thought much about fucking other women. I was monogamous during our entire 8 years together. During our time together, I evolved from just watching other guys fuck her and enjoying fucking her sloppy-seconds pussy, to eating her pussy after other guys fucked her, to actually sucking the dicks of some of our friends who were fucking her.

When we split, I really missed the perverted sex fun we were having. That is when I discovered the convenience of adult bookstores with glory hole booths. I started going to the gloryholes at night and sucking random stranger's dicks. I only went one night every week or so, but I would always suck 8 or 10 dicks when I was there. Of those, only two or three would cum while I was sucking them. I actually sucked my first black dick at a glory hole. My first wife would not fuck black guys.

My original videos of yours that I bought were your gloryhole movies. I loved those and jacked off watching the often. I liked you and hubby in the booth together and hubby sometimes joining in sucking the guy's dicks. Those are still some of my favorite videos. I eventually started buying the videos of you with the black guys...also VERY hot.

Going to the movie theater had to be hot for you and hubby. We live in Ohio, so we only had one adult theater in our mid-size city. My first wife would go there with me, and she would pull her top down, pull her skirt up, and spread her legs, but she only let the old perverts look. I would play with her tits and finger her while the pervs jacked off. I begged her to let some of those guys fuck her. We were on 18-19 at the time and I admired her for being willing to go there with me. Anyone we knew could have been in there, even our dads:).

By the time I met my wife Kate, our conservative city had ****** all of the video booths to close.

Your hubby and I would have really gotten along.

Rob

Reactions: whitewife696969, LikesMMF and laury
Julie0778 said:
I think if you're a married white woman wearing your wedding ring in full display while having sex with a black man flaunts that you're doing something naughty/forbidden/taboo. That just makes it more sexy. It's like wearing panties that say, "if you can read this you must be black" or "black only" with an arrow pointing to where the babies come out. It's like calling yourself a slutwife, hotwife, wearing a spades anklet or a queen of spades tattoo. You're telling anyone who sees: Yes, my husband is white and so are my kids, but I know I like black dick going in and out of me...I admit it. Growing up as you realize you have a promiscuous nature, you are pressured to suppress those feelings and be a good girl. Cross your legs carefully, don't let anyone see your nipples and never let any black sperm find their way into your womb. At some point you might say, the hell with it. Life is short and I'm doing what I enjoy. It's who I am and if you don't like it, that's your problem. Clearly from the number or pictures of white women doing that and knowing there are a lot more that remain private, the number of married white women taking black cock is a lot and quite common. Ladies, life is short. Husbands, the same message for you. If you want black cock inside her, let her know (but ease into the idea). It won't happen if you don't make it happen.
I feel the ring showing is the icing on the cake. I had 2 long term cuck relationship. One I was married to and the other just lived with me. Bu she did wear a wedding ring so to people i looked like we were married. That ring attracted guys easily. She did not hide the fact she liked a lot of cock and doing so while flaunting that ring It got her noticed at clubs as a easy piece of ass even though she looked married......After she left she did start fucking Black guys and called and bragged to me when she had her 1st blk cock.

Reactions: whitewife696969 and LikesMMF