just some hot pics!

• Thread starterOcsecnarf77
  • Start date
I don't even have a small cock but I would love to see my wife taking a huge cock and letting him fuck her all night or all day for that matter. I know she loves it. It's just so hot! Thanks for all the great pics!

Fantastic post! I downloaded so many excellent pics to worship!

Absolutely right!

missouri_hubby said:
Seriously... of all the sex acts that can happen between human beings, is there ANYTHING more beautiful, more delicious, or more addicting than a BLACK male (or males) pumping their cocks into the body of a WHITE female????
To me it's the ultimate sex act,especially when it's my own wife doing it..love it!

Attachments

• Dark c 2.jpg
    Dark c 2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 438
Ocsecnarf77 said:
close-up of black cocks in white pussies

HOLY SHIT, that is some girth!

Ocsecnarf77 said:
I'm wanking myself to make sure I can't make white women pregnant. Their cunt belongs to the black man.

These pics are awesome! I just love it when my wife rides a huge cock that I've just lubed up for them, I can honestly say its the best thing in the world to watch & listen to, that creamy sliding in & out piston like sound is heaven, wife moaning with the odd, 'Oh my God' ....makes me cum & cum!! :)

I do love the contrast too of the black cock working a white pussy

Attachments

• cream pie.jpg
    cream pie.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 228
only thing missing my wife

great pictures i would love to see my mature wife sherry taking one of those big cocks how can i find one for her jon