• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Keep the Bull Away From the Family

• Thread starternikolija
  • Start date
CelticKelly said:
i appreciate the advice <3 what kind of ways are there to get into that kind of thing? ^.^
There is actual several online groups for it. Introducing "Sugar Baby" with the respective "Sugar Daddy" connections.

Reactions: Bobman
SquirmingSub said:
There is actual several online groups for it. Introducing "Sugar Baby" with the respective "Sugar Daddy" connections.
oh wow, thank u! ♥ Ill do some googling ^.^

Reactions: toolman2c and goodwood2506
Subsforfun said:
Great to hear
Being divorced with kids and the ex living with a guy is almost like the Bull moving in. My ex's lover has no intentions of marrying her or being a daddy to my kids and i know he is enjoying my ex for the time he keeps her around.

Reactions: Bobman, leahswannabe, 412perv and 1 other person
Love the thought of owning a wife and daughter. Any cucks who want to chat about it hit me up on DM or Kik, jpmxx85

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, leahswannabe and DivCuck
nikolija said:
Most marriages get divorced when the bull enters the family. If there are children it affects them very badly. Sex with many men is fine, but mixing a bull into family relationships is very bad. The fact that someone fucks extraordinarily does not mean that he is good in ordinary life, in 99% of cases he is not good.
Don't let your pussy take you into a bad life, after which you will regret it, but it won't be worth it.
We have had a positive and negative experience here. It really depends on the people and respect.

Reactions: toolman2c
Children must always come before everything else and should never be put at risk physically or mentally. Thanks for posting

Reactions: toolman2c
I would love to be the bull to a wife & daughter. As long as everyone involved agrees with the situation and discretion/respect must be important.

Reactions: Bobman and NewAmy
nikolija said:
Most marriages get divorced when the bull enters the family. If there are children it affects them very badly. Sex with many men is fine, but mixing a bull into family relationships is very bad. The fact that someone fucks extraordinarily does not mean that he is good in ordinary life, in 99% of cases he is not good.
Don't let your pussy take you into a bad life, after which you will regret it, but it won't be worth it.
Depends with how your relationship is. We were lucky to meet a nice bull for us Mr. Marcus.

Our connection went way up, and my wife even had a child with him. He is around helping with raising him, and my wife has been happy.

Reactions: maresi simone and JeffCA
SDlatinobull said:
I would love to be the bull to a wife & daughter. As long as everyone involved agrees with the situation and discretion/respect must be important.
Absolutely.. It can work so long as it’s respectful, discretion is maintained and all are consenting.

Reactions: WoketoBlackPower, crt, NewAmy and 1 other person
Cuckolding and Family

is one of my fav topics that I have used to discuss it a lot with different cucks over the past 3 years.
While most of cucks used to end this discussion but those who continued, we discovered a lot of fun behind it.

For me, I always go for mature women 40+ and specially moms. it gives me much power when I am dominating and using those cpl a dad and a mom.
Their kids is playing outside and have no idea what I am doing to their mom and dad.
The fun is doubled when the wife is a mom to a son in my age. For me, her and her cuck.

Lately I got involved with the family as a friend infront of everyone and a bull at the night. It is my best experience till the moment.

I don't encourage anyone to get the family involved in this lifestyle, as there many assholes who call themselves bull and then would ruin the family.
But having a right bull who understand his limits would create unforgetable hot moments.

On the other hand, divorced or single moms, who gets their bf to their home. It's something normal and obvious to everyone that she is getting fucked by him, not a big deal.

if anyone want to discuss more and share experience feel free to pm me

Reactions: Subsforfun, Custer Laststand, natasnaikul and 5 others
After some bad experiences i stopped dating couples with kids living at home and inviting me over.

One couple wanted their daughter to have a same kind of experience as a first time. Personally see a kids experience with sex as somthing they explore themselves and learn from this. Introducing a underaged girl to a bull because he's fucking mom so good isn't my idea of letting her experience sex for more then one reason.

Other couple i dated for years was more initiated by the husband at first, he loved to see his wife getting used hard and she after a small hassitation at our first date as a submissive wife loved it to. Several years later they told their daughter and after a time of her being angry and hostile towards me she kind of understood why her parents were into this lifestyle and it wasn't a tread to their marriage.
Problems began when she was getting into me and after some bad sexual experiences with boyfriends wanted more. I was open in giving her advice and after a while she became teasing and wanting sex. She said she wanted the same screaming sex her mom had instaed of the disapointing in and over to quick, her yippies were mostly when she did it herself or if one of these boys would go down longer then a few minutes. She talked about it with her mom and she said yes, the husband walked out of the house that evening. Loved to see his wife get all the dirty stuff but the idea of his daughter getting fucked by a bull wasn't what he wanted.
After a few times i stopped seeing them, cuople got into arguments and the daughter just asked her dad why it was OK for her mom and not herself to have sex with me. Didn't want to be the guy bringing bad things into their lives just for sex.

Reactions: Custer Laststand, Subsforfun, hard8bbc4mwf and 3 others
Subsforfun said:
We’ve had no issues with bulls around the family. Been good experiences for us all.
Can I be the next bull

Reactions: Bobman, Subsforfun and DivCuck
Zaddy said:
Can I be the next bull
Only happened twice for us and it was a positive experience each time. Not for everyone, I’m sure.

samanthaNwilli said:
Our boyfriend became officially part of our family when he and our older daughter begin living together.
This is how we are. Our bull has been dating our daughter now. He lives in our guest house

Reactions: Subsforfun and nelssim

Users who are viewing this thread