• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Keyholder Pics...

• Thread starterspaz109
  • Start date
Very nice pix. She definitely deserves to be a multiple keyholder. Pretty pussy is very lickable

whatever happens regarding the cuckold stuff, i really hope it turns out as you both want it, these things can fairly easily turn sour but if done correctly, as many in here prob would agree, be heaven on earth :) Anyhow good luck and keep us (pervs) posted hehe :D

I'll throw a couple more pics on here to see if any Bulls answer up and say they would like to make her moan and cum while I watch and then clean up.:)

You can see the WE-Vibe2 in action sitting in her pussy right before she straps on her cock to fuck me. The last pic is how she teases me by cumming on her rabbit vibe while she makes me watch and squeezes my balls, while my cock is caged.

Attachments

• Red thigh highs.jpg
    Red thigh highs.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 523
  • redtoespussy.jpg
    redtoespussy.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 576
  • ass in fishnets.jpg
    ass in fishnets.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 468
  • DSC00646.jpg
    DSC00646.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 789
  • Cock vs rabbit.jpg
    Cock vs rabbit.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 989
Wow, i'd really like to suck on her toes. There really sexy. I'd love to be there with you why your getting cucked and be the second toe sucking, ass licking, clean up boy.

ownedsubhubby said:
Here are a couple more pics we took last night....
awesome photos, love the key around the ankle.

I can think of one thing she would prefer to that rabbit...I'd put you in the middle of the bed on all fours facing your owner. I'd have her bent over the bed with your key dangling around her neck - smacking you in the face everytime I thrusted.

Nice pics...anyone else "owned"?

The We Vibe 2 is amazing. My KH slips it on under her leather strap on harness and can easliy cum several times while pumping my ass and grinding on me while I am face down on the bed. Very much worth the $90.

ownedsubhubby said:
The outside photos were taken Friday 9-24-2010 and that was our first outside photo shoot. My wife and KH is stunning IMHO.

The "ball busting" box pic is from last month. I made an elevated box that I can lay under with a tight hole for my cock and balls to poke through out the top. My hands are cuffed to eye bolts on either side and I am completely helpless. Lucky for me I have been a good boy and Mistress hasn't had to punish me by trampling too hard.......yet.

Hope you enjoy the pics...

That is one awesome set of pics. I love how she has the panties and that chain around her waist. She's classy. I gota meet a broad like that.

ownedsubhubby said:
The We Vibe 2 is amazing. My KH slips it on under her leather strap on harness and can easliy cum several times while pumping my ass and grinding on me while I am face down on the bed. Very much worth the $90.

That's brilliant, thanks for the reply. Is it any good when used in standard vanilla sex? :)

We have found the We-Vibe to be great during regular sex. It may shift around a little, so sometimes she will reach down and hold the outer bulb centered on her clit.

She is an "easy cummer" no matter what so sometimes the vibe just is a different feeling. The hitachi wand is the king of toys to make her cum....the guy who invented that should get a crown....LOL

Here are a couple brand new pics of her getting off with our cock sleeve, and she loves teasing me and saying its her BBC that fills her up soo deep.

I was permitted to cum after 26 days. This was my second com shot...the first one covered her belly and chest like no one could believe. I'll get pics of 1st load next time.

And yes...I did clean up.. ;)

Attachments

• BBC.jpg
    BBC.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 732
  • BBC Stuffed.jpg
    BBC Stuffed.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 817
  • Sexy Bush.jpg
    Sexy Bush.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 600
  • Creampie.jpg
    Creampie.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 793
  • Sexy bush2.jpg
    Sexy bush2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 719
we're you find that sleeve? interesting..

Love those meaty lips. Any pics of that pussy bald and full of cum?

ownedsubhubby said:
We have found the We-Vibe to be great during regular sex. It may shift around a little, so sometimes she will reach down and hold the outer bulb centered on her clit.

She is an "easy cummer" no matter what so sometimes the vibe just is a different feeling. The hitachi wand is the king of toys to make her cum....the guy who invented that should get a crown....LOL

Here are a couple brand new pics of her getting off with our cock sleeve, and she loves teasing me and saying its her BBC that fills her up soo deep.

I was permitted to cum after 26 days. This was my second com shot...the first one covered her belly and chest like no one could believe. I'll get pics of 1st load next time.

And yes...I did clean up.. ;)

You sound like you're having a great time and all the best to you. I love your pictures and thanks for the reply.

Cock sleeve is from Fetish Zone.com.....google it for exact web site. It is only $24 and it works wonders...It is soft, yet when you slide your cock into it and squeeze all the air out it is locked on so good that you you need two hands to pull it off...LOL

It warms to the touch and is just the thing to fill my wife up and let her close her eyes and have a BBC fantasy...

That is one sweet woman. Hubby has almost no dick however. lol Come on up to Mass, and we'll solve that problem. :)

Awe come on now...when my KH lets me out I have a pretty nice cock. I'm a grower not a Shower...No woman has ever been unsatisfied.....:D

I just prefer the sub role to such an amazing KH and wife...90% of the time... the other 10% I tap that ass right!

Attachments

• Cock.jpg
    Cock.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 385
  • Cock with red toes.jpg
    Cock with red toes.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 387
Please feel free to upload any other photos you might have :) Especially any chastity or cbt ones.

ownedsubhubby said:
I'll throw a couple more pics on here to see if any Bulls answer up and say they would like to make her moan and cum while I watch and then clean up.:)

You can see the WE-Vibe2 in action sitting in her pussy right before she straps on her cock to fuck me. The last pic is how she teases me by cumming on her rabbit vibe while she makes me watch and squeezes my balls, while my cock is caged.

She has really nice feet love pic of her in black heels

Users who are viewing this thread