• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Kik

BULL looking cuck to have longterm fun. Tasks.. dares.. etc. PM me for KIK ID and pls introduce yourself.

anybody want to talk about the slut?
kik me: racerx6666

1656.jpg

I am ajay m30 from India. Now I stay in us tx. My Kik is ajaytp looking to meet a lady or a couple

Bull looking for some cucks with bigger wives. Also open to chatting with the wives or turning husbands into sissies. 24 kik is throwawaydomdaddy2

Who is from the Uk?
I’m looking to own your wife as my fuck toy

Add me on kik if you are genuinely a cuck with a wife/gf or if you are a wife/gf looking for a real bull to destroy you.
Kik:- Boredmodel83

I am ajay m30 from India. Now I stay in us tx. My Kik is ajaytp looking to meet a lady or a couple. I am a switch guy but towards sub.

kik: cb0208

Demand a pic of her spreading her legs in her bodystocking and let's chat

Last edited:
Bull looking for some cucks with bigger wives. Also open to chatting with the wives or turning husbands into sissies. 24 kik is throwawaydomdaddy2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back