• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

KP's first joyride

kp3some

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Hi reader, just found this story, forgot the wife wrote about a year ago. It's a recap of her first backseat "ride" with a regular lover, at the time. They have since gone separate ways, unfortunately, but I hope you enjoy; I know I did.

KP & Hub

-----------------
KP & J joyride
-----------------

After much pressure from my husband and lover I decided to go for a drive with my lover and like an overcharged teenager have sex in the backseat of his car. It was semi late and yet still early; I changed into a dress that with one tug on the knot comes completely undone. My breasts were pleasantly overfilling and on display for all who wanted to see.

When my lover got closer to my house I walked down the street and like a good ***** hopped in the back seat of his car to be driven to an unknown destination where he could drive me with his dick. We went to the parking lot of a Home Depot. Once the car was parked my lover slid his seat back and joined me in the oversized back seat. WE kissed each other hello and with one quick pull my dress all was open for his view and he immediately was drawn to my breast and started sucking and nibbling.

He ran his hands down my body until he was at my clit, he rubbed my clit with his hands and I was wet immediately. Truth be known I was wet before I got into the car. Before the end of our interlude I was drenched (no complaints here). He leaned back removed his pants and shirt gave me a quick kiss and pushed my head down his cock. I took his cock into my mouth without any hesitation. As I started to suck his cock he moaned “Oh, I have missed this mouth”. I worked his cock good, nibbling, sucking and taking it all in my mouth; till I felt it tickled the back of my throat.

He then laid me on my back and started to kiss my neck, my breast, down to my wet pussy which he licked and sucked and put his finger inside me while I moaned and said “Ah, that’s right work my pussy”. After I came (maybe not as hard like I do with my husband) he started to tease my pussy with his cock rubbing it against my clit putting it inside me with no rubber; the flesh on flesh was a fantastic feel it made me come almost instantly. His cock is nice and thick and can last a very long time.

He began fucking me and fucking me hard I was coming and coming over and over; I could feel my pussy getting wetter with each stroke of his cock. My feet were on the ceiling of the car and he was going deeper and deeper into my pussy. We then switched position and I sat on his cock facing forward and leaning over me while he pushed his dick into me all the while I was screaming “Fuck Me-Fuck Me” I turned around to face and rode him that way.

He put me on my back and pounded till he came. With his rubber full of cum he continued to fuck me and pound me with sweat spraying everywhere and the moans increasing he came again. We took a short break; I started to suck his cock again, nibbling on the head, sucking the tip getting him hard so we could go for another hard pounding time. He loves my tits and is constantly rubbing, sucking and nibbling on them.

We kissed some more and then he started to fuck me again with my legs in the air and holding on the shirt hanger he was deep inside and pounding touching and pushing on my g spot till I almost squirted all over his car. He came again but he wasn’t done yet, he licked my legs sucked my toes. We got dressed him with some difficulty since he couldn’t find his pants and I went home to my husband who licked my pussy and I got another fucking.

One photo of them

Tried attaching to original post, but it failed.

KP's Hub

Attachments

• kp-j-closeup.jpg
    kp-j-closeup.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 412

Users who are viewing this thread

Back