• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

last night's adventure...

• Thread starteryioryis
  • Start date
Very hot lady! Looks good with black cock

she loved the comments... would love ot hear how you would cuck me.. :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 226
yioryis said:
she does.. i love it when i see balls resting in her ass knowing that a strange dick is inside her...

the only thing better is watching those same balls tighten up as they deliver a load up into her...

yioryis said:

to begin with, you should be lying, face up, between his legs with the top of your head near the bull's balls. She should be reverse cowgirl, so as she rides that cock, she look directly down at her little cuck, waiting for his treat. In the same way, you can look up and see the ecstasy another dick is bringing her. After the bull buries his load in her, she can look down at you, slide her pussy forward, and watch you ultimately submit to her...

yioryis said:
Take your wife and fill her pussy with hot cum, then have you clean her pussy with your tongue while I lube you up and fill you with my cock

yioryis said:
getting ready for it

0017.jpg

Yes, very nice. How fast you cum? She's got a round, spankable butt doesn't she?

Damn she's hot as hell!

Users who are viewing this thread