• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Latest Stranger to Fuck My Wife

• Thread starterbrissypair
  • Start date
nice

hey great pics again... she always seems like one dirty hot bitch in heat... good to see some fellow aussie sluts craving cock and cum like us... keep em coming!

great, but...
im curious about one thing:
how come you guys arent scared that you could pick couple of diseases while fucking and sucking strangers dicks like that?
:rolleyes:

so hot! please show us the famous facial shots from this session!

Yes

At last a good white bitch doing dirty things , Nice to see. You lucky man.:D

More Pics

A few more pics. 1st him deepfucking her cunt the dogging her ass and his cum in her ass and the last 1 is me fucking her sprm filled ass.

The only pics I have of her eating his sperm are vidcaps and not very good quality. Will post if you want to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes please

...would like to see those pics too!

The only pics I have of her eating his sperm are vidcaps and not very good quality. Will post if you want to see.[/QUOTE]

Vid Caps

The vidcaps. Sorry for the poor quality but you can clearly see her taking his sperm

Nicceee

Now that is a true 100% all hole gape toy slut--Love It

Any other sites?

Do you know of any other sites where I can show off my wife?

Looks like you clearly drank from the fountain too!

Last pics

I should have taken more pics from this session

Another site & its free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewbieNudes.com from another Aussie

Users who are viewing this thread